BIRS VS TERM

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
May 31, 2017, 02:3705/31/17
06/24/16
Hammer said:

Before any response came from BG, Vincentius sent this to ALL members of BG before any push back was initiated;

[16:46] Vincentius: Dangerous times approach Bir Gurkalis, The Heg has started a war by attacking the allies AO Terminators and refused to apologise for the trecherous betrayal.  then he lies to his players about the reasons for the war and sends their troops to pointless loss in the Terminators meat grinder pantheons. Every one of those Terminators has a huge army, and paying dracmas to buy Greeks has little to   no effect on them. The only option is to run away and hide the armies and resources, or to leave the coalition. The big tournaments approach who will be the terminators target ?

let's be clear,

The hits to the Ao pan were accidental. Period. All involved in these COA's knows lingering attacks WILL HAPPEN.

Instead of letting that sort itself out. Term's main COA decided to jump the shark and take matters into their own hands (your the 3rd party here btw).

It looks to me like Terms main COA had some internal issues that you didn't have resolved. You picked the wrong fight at the wrong time, and got burned by ONE OF YOUR OWN MEMBERS.

Hammer

May 31, 2017, 02:4405/31/17
06/24/16
I send The message to commandants only, the reason for this is simple, the management of birks were lying to their players and the record needed to be corrected. I added a bit of propaganda drama to the language style also, trying to provoke a reaction. Perhaps someone with some balls might actually attack me with real troops and not just assassins and fakes.
May 31, 2017, 04:0405/31/17
06/02/15

You haven't set anything straight. You don't refute anything that I posted, and that's because it's actually based in fact.

Your not dealing with a bunch of children over here who will be easily goaded.

You`re welcome to continue thinking that way if you choose.

Hammer

May 31, 2017, 07:1405/31/17
11/04/15
VodkaRedBull said:

PsychoFURY said:

Aquiles said:

VodkaRedBull said:

Qojy said:

BirG awoke the sleeping dragon with a slingshot. Now, the dragon regains its strength and prepares to take flight in order to burn the world of the cowards.

Nothing else really matters :)

sleeping is the right word alright dragon yoy guys have to prove that first WHAT ABOUT YOU MR.VODKA? YOU PNLY KNOW HOW TO TALK, TALK, TALK, TALK AND TALK AND UNENDING TALK.. TOO MUCH TALKING
That's all he ever does on the forum. He antagonizes because he hides behind the other members of his Clan HOB's.  He's like the little kid that causes trouble and runs behind big brother and all his friends. He want's you guys to get NWO involved against you is all. There is no honor in kicking people when they are down either.  

you think so ? thats a shame i dont hide begind anyone i just give my oppinion its been a while since terms fought a real battle so i guess now they can prove themaelves and you by all meens please feel free to visit me in game i promise you i wont hide 

have a nice day all 
Vodka is the realist guy on this forum. 3 days and BG cap still at L20. 
May 31, 2017, 09:1005/31/17
07/21/16
VodkaRedBull said:

PsychoFURY said:

Aquiles said:

VodkaRedBull said:

Qojy said:

BirG awoke the sleeping dragon with a slingshot. Now, the dragon regains its strength and prepares to take flight in order to burn the world of the cowards.

sleeping is the right word alright dragon yoy guys have to prove that first WHAT ABOUT YOU MR.VODKA? YOU PNLY KNOW HOW TO TALK, TALK, TALK, TALK AND TALK AND UNENDING TALK.. TOO MUCH TALKING
That's all he ever does on the forum. He antagonizes because he hides behind the other members of his Clan HOB's.  He's like the little kid that causes trouble and runs behind big brother and all his friends. He want's you guys to get NWO involved against you is all. There is no honor in kicking people when they are down either.  

you think so ? thats a shame i dont hide begind anyone i just give my oppinion its been a while since terms fought a real battle so i guess now they can prove themaelves and you by all meens please feel free to visit me in game i promise you i wont hide 

have a nice day all 
blah blah blah blah blah when are you going to shut up vodka? where ever i go i can see you talking and talking you make no sense anymore, are you working for a news company outfit? coz u like talking and gossip
May 31, 2017, 09:5005/31/17
May 31, 2017, 09:50(edited)
09/17/15

zureed55 said:

VodkaRedBull said:

PsychoFURY said:

Aquiles said:

VodkaRedBull said:

Qojy said:

have a nice day all 
blah blah blah blah blah when are you going to shut up vodka? where ever i go i can see you talking and talking you make no sense anymore, are you working for a news company outfit? coz u like talking and gossip

Hey i got news for you :D 

I dont care about you hahaha
May 31, 2017, 10:0105/31/17
07/21/16
VodkaRedBull said:

zureed55 said:

VodkaRedBull said:

PsychoFURY said:

Aquiles said:

VodkaRedBull said:

Qojy said:

have a nice day all 

just join BIR and lets see what you got :-) anyway you are a big supporter of this dishonorable team :-)
May 31, 2017, 10:2205/31/17
09/17/15

zureed55 said:

VodkaRedBull said:

zureed55 said:

VodkaRedBull said:

PsychoFURY said:

Aquiles said:

VodkaRedBull said:

Qojy said:

have a nice day all 

just join BIR and lets see what you got :-) anyway you are a big supporter of this dishonorable team :-)

who are you ?

you know were to find me :) no need to switch teams for that.

May 31, 2017, 16:2605/31/17
May 31, 2017, 18:09(edited)
11/16/14

Hey, give the Vodka some respect. He just likes to speak ;)

As for Terms and Bir, it seems both sides had the same situation. Both got offered an unacceptable offer. 

Would you refuse a once in a lifetime opportunity to defeat your enemy? 
May 31, 2017, 21:5705/31/17
VodkaRedBull said:

zureed55 said:

VodkaRedBull said:

PsychoFURY said:

Aquiles said:

VodkaRedBull said:

Qojy said:

have a nice day all 

vodka u r doing a great job
Jun 1, 2017, 00:5506/01/17
08/20/14

oh come on, you guys didnt know it yet?? that they (third party N??) wanted terms to go to war with BIR so to exploit the situation, so after you spend all your armies, who will take all the credit?? who will gain the most??

and pls stop using Bully as an excuse to go to war, atleast be a man to admit it that you go to war bcoz you wanted to increase your COAS property or wanted to raise your COAS ranking.. this is a war game dont use such lame excuse!!!

to the sissy who uses alt acct here to exploit others, pls cut your balls and feed it to your dogs atleast they can be of use.. LOL

Jun 1, 2017, 01:3006/01/17
09/16/14

"As stated in my post, it was a culmination of many incidents, including the OG/Mpire incident."

*Many people said a lot of trash*

Ill again boil this down a bit.

BG suffered from Terms in the past - yeah thats probably right. We leave a pretty big footprint here in Hellas. But THEN, you wanted to be our friends, and so we shut that all down FOR BG. There were incidents after. Some of our players acted roughly. In most cases , these were dealt with quickly. In others where it was deemed the player had a decent enough reason (IE they raided a shared farm and the holder thought since it was theirs for 18 hours 3 times in the last 6 months they had been violated) leadership arbitrated or let the action stand. FOR BG and US so we could all get along. There wasnt much else for a LONG time. I know because Ive been in terms for the duration and always put in my 2 cents to apprise of a situation or try to help, and I can say leadership above me (the poles and heg of Terms) ALWAYS paid their due diligence to reasonable things.

That said, maybe other things happened you just didnt let us know about. I guess its possible, and again being #1 means we make everyone else #2 or worse so Im open to the idea you might feel put out, but there are ways you treat allies.

You dont treat your ally to opportunistic treachery and say it was all justified and expect to keep a semblance of honor. You may feel you have it, but we are not seeing it. As Mystique said, you put glory before honor this time.

You could have tried to work it out - telling Nigel "Hey you know, weve been getting the crappy end of the stick and Dave told us to F-off before, but now that were allies do you think we could have pan xx?" and copying Chi. I would say with 95% certainty that had you done that, you would have had it GIVEN to you.

Now its going to get challenging to keep that territory. Good luck with that.

Next:

"BGs' capital is still at level 20." 

Uh, so? The claim made is BG were going to take ours down to level 5. Its still at 19. Were waiting. LoL.

I get that you really need to justify stepping out to do this. I get that Nicholas got paid to sell his account so you could pull off an attack of this magnitude. Well done. I applaud the depths of your depravity. I relish the challenge before us. We will act upon it in a manner of our choosing.

SPH

Jun 1, 2017, 02:2906/01/17
02/28/15

Despite all explanations of Terminators....they now rank number 17. Ouch!

Bir played magnificently. Any Hegemon giving out his password is a moron, anyone stupid enough to do that is asking for it.

Terminators are the most arrogant, foulmouthed people I have ever come across here, cowards run rampant there. I've been subjected to the most sexist derogatory remarks by some of them, then leader dDave (where is he hiding these days?) did nothing against it.

if they're as powerful as they say they are they should rank number one in a week again (sarcasm, ain't gonna happen.

In the meantime, number 17...rejoice! :

Jun 1, 2017, 07:3606/01/17
Jun 1, 2017, 07:40(edited)
10/08/14

Tania said:

Bir played magnificently. Any Hegemon giving out his password is a moron, anyone stupid enough to do that is asking for it.

Terminators are the most arrogant, foulmouthed people I have ever come across here, cowards run rampant there. I've been subjected to the most sexist derogatory remarks by some of them, then leader dDave (where is he hiding these days?) did nothing against it.

if they're as powerful as they say they are they should rank number one in a week again (sarcasm, ain't gonna happen.

LOL, who even are you? Does anyone know? 

I coul;d be wrong, but I don't show you in the list of Bir members, so you must be just trying to stir the pot. I can assure you, the pot is already stirred sufficiently. We certainly do not need you to come in here spouting nonsense.

If a Terminator was using "sexist derogatory remarks" against you, I assume you are willing to post a screenshot with proof of said incident. Until then, all we have is your word, which, sorry to say, is not good enough.

Being in the top 10 is nice. Terminators was in the top 3 for over a year, maybe 2 years. However, we are not so vain as to hold coalitional rank as of primary importance. I can name a handful of coalitions that are very powerful and yet not in the top 10. 

By the way, as I type this message, Terminators is back up to 148 members, which is almost full strength.

Ciao.

Jun 1, 2017, 14:0106/01/17
09/16/14
Diomed said:

Tania said:

I coul;d be wrong, but I don't show you in the list of Bir members, so you must be just trying to stir the pot. I can assure you, the pot is already stirred sufficiently. We certainly do not need you to come in here spouting nonsense.

If a Terminator was using "sexist derogatory remarks" against you, I assume you are willing to post a screenshot with proof of said incident. Until then, all we have is your word, which, sorry to say, is not good enough.

Being in the top 10 is nice. Terminators was in the top 3 for over a year, maybe 2 years. However, we are not so vain as to hold coalitional rank as of primary importance. I can name a handful of coalitions that are very powerful and yet not in the top 10. 

By the way, as I type this message, Terminators is back up to 148 members, which is almost full strength.

Ciao.

I might add that there seems to be no benefit for being #1 other than saying you are.. what IS the incentive to keep rank? There is enough ori to go around with far less pans now that plarium drops them like snow flakes on a glacier. I might suggest a weekly benefit/reward might make competing for #1 more worth while.
Jun 1, 2017, 17:1806/01/17

hi guys 

ty all.

my wordsmith level is bronze now

Jun 1, 2017, 17:2906/01/17
08/20/14
sweetpeahead said:

Diomed said:

Tania said:

Ciao.

I might add that there seems to be no benefit for being #1 other than saying you are.. what IS the incentive to keep rank? There is enough ori to go around with far less pans now that plarium drops them like snow flakes on a glacier. I might suggest a weekly benefit/reward might make competing for #1 more worth while.
YEAH PLARIUM IS SO VERY CHEAP............. OTHER GAMES, I MEAN MOST IF NOT ALL OF THEM IF YOUR RANK  NO.1 YOU GOT SOME INCENTIVES LIKE BUFFS OR GOLD REWARDS ETC. BUT HERE ITS JUST NUMBER.. COME ON PLARIUM YOU SHOULD TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS, MAKE THE GAME MORE APPEALLING, 
Jun 1, 2017, 18:0806/01/17
04/26/15
LordFrai said:

sweetpeahead said:

Diomed said:

Tania said:

Ciao.

YEAH PLARIUM IS SO VERY CHEAP............. OTHER GAMES, I MEAN MOST IF NOT ALL OF THEM IF YOUR RANK  NO.1 YOU GOT SOME INCENTIVES LIKE BUFFS OR GOLD REWARDS ETC. BUT HERE ITS JUST NUMBER.. COME ON PLARIUM YOU SHOULD TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS, MAKE THE GAME MORE APPEALLING, 
agreed, and for bringing the nr1 down, you should have free agemas for life
Jun 1, 2017, 19:3206/01/17
09/29/15

Tania said:

Hers the Fact :

1. Terminators are now Rank 17 despite their capital is being downgraded and lost almost all their pans. Where is BIR? Rank 43 = shame

2. Terminators capital was never again downgraded after getting smack, even only poles have the defensive troops in their Capital. Why? BIR  leadership  are waiting for other coalition to take advantage. They think Terminators have so many enemies and might help BIR.... Wrong, still terminators are being respected in sparta inspite of what happened, infact a lot of coalition send helping hands to bring back Terminators.

3. Terminators are Bully. Wrong, "bully" is only used to top ranking Coalition  its just a scapegoat used by small coas. anyone who is higher in rank than their coalition use to say they are bullies.. what a shame

4. BIR players are asking why they dont attack Terminators capital were infact not well defended. 90% of BIR players cannot afford to lose their troops, sad to say thats a fact.

5. Loke is advertising to those who hate terminators to join them and free to attack any players of terminator. I pitty the leadership of BIR for doing such act, it only shows that they are not capable of accepting what they have done was wrong and at the same time very weak coalition.

6. Terminators was down but who help them first? HBG was the first federation helped Terminators to secure their pans, its BIR federation who help terminators instead of helping their member. it only shows that BIR is not really HBG family.. Funny isnt it?

7. Time is running out for BIR, 3 days more and Terminators will be back on their feet again, while BIR is spreading to their players that armagedon is coming to them in a few days and asking every players to put all as in all their def troops into their Capital.

8. Lastly, when BIR will be hit it will go down to the last level it could be.. Level 5 rejoice :-)

Tanya, i hope i make your brains open wide about what is happening.

Save your troops and run...lol
Jun 2, 2017, 04:4306/02/17
02/28/15

I showed the sexist insulting mails coming from Lysandros to another Terminator and he fully agreed with my disgust. This guy said Dave has no power over his warriors so can't do anything against it. You never answered me where mighty Dave is hiding by the way.

And the more explanations you guys give as to how you got nihilated the funnier it  becomes.

You got your azzes kicked BIG time and saying being number one doesn't  matter to Terms..... we don't believe in fairytales ;)

Good luck in reclaiming the crown, hehehe.