Arrogant Bellators

Arrogant Bellators

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 20, 2017, 14:0605/20/17
05/08/16

Arrogant Bellators

Arrogant Bellators you cant win a Guerilla warfare. Your coal is unprepared for those kind of war. We seek, we hide. We are invisible. We ll be always there when you are not. We ll defend there you cant expect. 

All our warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, it seems we are unable. When using our forces, we  appear inactives. When we are near, we make you believe we are far away. When we are far away, we ii  make you believe we are near. 

You dont know who to attack. Our cities are empty from res or army. Your attacks are waste of raids, your P.A.s are waste of drahmas. But in additional your cities are full of resources and small traps easy for our lights and heavies to invest on phalanx army on Pvp. 

My last victim https://gyazo.com/f6176f2d0fa669ee20ff606290d04bb6  and all ready we got the max bonus from the x2,2 pvp tournament cos of your arrogance. 

Its fun when we see this guy Boum Boum Boris to visit our cities with his impressive arrogant army, loosing his raids, his drahmas, his relocation pools and at end the max  he can get is 0 pvp and 1k res.

“Thus we may know that there are five essentials for victory:

1 He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight.

2 He will win who knows how to handle both superior and inferior forces.

3 He will win whose army is animated by the same spirit throughout all its ranks.

4 He will win who, prepared himself, waits to take the enemy unprepared.

5 He will win who has military capacity and is not interfered with by the sovereign.”

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Views
Comments
Comments
May 20, 2017, 14:0905/20/17
04/13/16

Hy mate ,  sorry to bother you but you can please  tell how it's possible to  receive 100 k resources on an raid ??

Thank you  
May 20, 2017, 14:1905/20/17
05/08/16

Zsolt Antal said:

Hy mate ,  sorry to bother you but you can please  tell how it's possible to  receive 100 k resources on an raid ??

Thank you  

Hi Zsolt Antal. I use the boat trick. If you join us, we can give you a farm list with up 1000 farms to raid for 100 k res. We are the best raiders on the game. Check this in u tube to find out how you can use the boat trick. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PwDb-hgoC0

May 20, 2017, 14:3705/20/17
04/13/16
thank you mate 
May 20, 2017, 18:0505/20/17
04/13/16
you have an busy day :)))
May 20, 2017, 19:1305/20/17
10/08/14
I am Woad, the Hegemon of Bellators coalition, and the remarks posted by Aphrodite were messages sent to my wife by Dorieas and Fokeas of Guerilla coalition. Any woman playing this game should take notice of the filthy remarks made by these two, and judge for yourselves who is arrogant here. I can assure you that any screenshots they are showing here are hits on inactive cities of our coalition. There is no way these two can deny the existence of what they said, and what they said is an affront to any woman playing the game today. I can assure both of them that what they have done is in my mind unforgiveable and speaks to the kind of individuals they really are. One of the things most disturbing regarding behavior like this is that women and children play this game and should not be exposed to that type of filthy speech and thoughts. I will now let my army do the talking for me and I can assure you they will regret their remarks. 
May 20, 2017, 19:4805/20/17

Report any in-game conduct violations (PM or regional chat) to Customer Support.but please do not post nor discuss these in an open forum. 

Rivalry is well and good, but be reminded of the Forum Code of Conduct and Netiquette rules.

Moving this thread to the "Coalitions" section where it belongs.

Keep it clean and civil folks.

Cheers

P.
May 20, 2017, 22:4505/20/17
02/10/16

he talks the talk yet all his coal are raided many are sieged. bellators walk the walk.

its only a game and abusive vile sexual abuse specifically aimed at female players is shameful .and has no place here

May 21, 2017, 01:3105/21/17
May 21, 2017, 04:11(edited)
05/08/16
our pvp party is continue killing yr army siege us.. you fall in our trap and trying to find excuses... a rank 57 coal trapped by a rank 514th coal... whatever you say woad its a war game and  you fall in our trap.. trying to find excuses for the trap yr members fall isnt a wise man attidute... cry now,,, 
May 21, 2017, 03:0305/21/17
10/09/14

woad said:

I am Woad, the Hegemon of Bellators coalition, and the remarks posted by Aphrodite were messages sent to my wife by Dorieas and Fokeas of Guerilla coalition. Any woman playing this game should take notice of the filthy remarks made by these two, and judge for yourselves who is arrogant here. I can assure you that any screenshots they are showing here are hits on inactive cities of our coalition. There is no way these two can deny the existence of what they said, and what they said is an affront to any woman playing the game today. I can assure both of them that what they have done is in my mind unforgiveable and speaks to the kind of individuals they really are. One of the things most disturbing regarding behavior like this is that women and children play this game and should not be exposed to that type of filthy speech and thoughts. I will now let my army do the talking for me and I can assure you they will regret their remarks. 

Fokeas just saw me yr post Mr Woad the hegemon of Bellators or do you want to say the Hegemon of the alts of Stronghold. Nordmann ect... Shots available from the txts I had to do not mess with them alts... Shots available also from all the txts I had with Aphrodite (another alt out of Bellators also, isnt it)... Now... SPARTA IS A WAR MERCENARY GAME... In a war mercenary game wins the general knows when he has to fight and when not to fight... NOT THE FACKING COINER AS YOU... We drive you in our trap, in our plan of the game... You fall and you have to admit it... Poor 3deadlock3 we let him multiply times  to siege us but the poor guy he doesnt has time to moove his offence or defence on time... You took a part in one war isnt yr style and now you are crybaby cos everything is going wrong for you... 

Now learn how you lost the war... Because we enjoy the game and we love to teach people our strategy even if they arent our friends as you... Anyway our tactics are changing everytime.. We are unpredectable... 

Following yr ladies revenge you didnt have time to thing clear as a General... That was our plan... We know you had spies in our coal and our messages was sneaky enough to follow in our trap... To tell you exactly we follow the rule of the art of war '' know yr enemy and you know yr self'' We were monitoring all of you since Eluchil set a unbelieveble for the Ranking Raiders trap to Fokeas,,, No one raider respect his self do it that to his opponents...  We have a fair competition and we follow Raiders rules.. No one except the people of yr coal... I was thinking for revenge from this time but due my long hours job at previous weeks I stop it... Offcourse they help on that, Stronghold hedgemony when they txt me do not mess with them alts in yr coal... Anyway after Fudd pa me unfair and allready quit from my job and i had plenty time to play Sparta I choise yr unexperience coal to train my members to Guerilla Warfare... I txt all of them to stay away keep the res save and them army in Acropolis and if they got friends they need pvp to set small traps in them cities.. They did it well and I m proud for them...

Now when Aphrodite yr diplomacy pol and an alt of a firend's coal, pa me i knew it I had to play with her... She sent me a pa i sent her a pic of a wild orhid.. Playing with yr diplo pol was an easy game for me... Propably Aphrodite has the same age as Fudd (70 years old) so comfusing yr diplomacy pol was a part of the game... She doesnt pa me again even if i txt her i let my def out to get some points.. Yr diplo girl was out of the game, that means you lost the diplomacy... Clear space for my and enough time to be prepared all my members even the inactive ones for the next day upcoming pvps... Those two cities you said are inactives I agree with you... They were inactives but one of them he left a good pvp amount offencive out...  Yr members try to set small traps to yr inactive cities especially to whom forgot the offence out... That was my breakfast... I raid all of those they had defence and enough res (100 k)... Really I build a good size of army from yr res... Thank you... We hit the time you slept.. We slaughter yr members on the sleepy time... Sneaky but effective... Could raid you too but i knew it you didnt have 100 k res in yr city..

After that we let our army in Acropolis and we are going out for a drink... Propably more drinks then one...  Keep Auto Unit Hider and we had a beautiful Saturday night out with my brother Fokeas... We knew it when we return our cities been sieged but we came as late as we can home to catch the American time zone... Poor poor 3deadlock3.. How many times he siege us but never had the choise to withdraw his troops as fast as to be saved from us when liberate our cites... You have really good players with good size of army but with no strategy abilities... Think tomorrow to mess with us again.. We ll wait you... Coal like Bellators we use them for breakfast...

May 21, 2017, 04:0605/21/17
10/08/14

I am not sure what alternate universe or reality you are viewing this fight from, but besides being a foul-mouthed, weak minded player with illusions of grandeur, do you really believe that any one takes you seriously? There are other ways of exposing the filth you and Fokeas said to my wife and it is my sincere hope that Plarium sanctions you harshly for what you said to her. You are clearly a weak minded individual and obviously feel that if you say something often enough it becomes true. I can promise you this though, you will not forget the day when you dishonored, disrespected, and threatened sexual violence in essence, to every woman that plays the game. Not to mention exposing the children here to it.

To those men who love and cherish them, the wives, mothers, daughters ,sisters and grandmothers here that play the game and have to experience the vulgar filth of you and others in the game like you, sometimes on a daily basis, I will make you a promise that you will pay dearly for  for engaging in this behavior. Oh, and by the way anyone who wishes to see the filthy, vulgar, remarks that Dorieas and Fokeas made to my wife can message our diplomat, get a copy, and judge for yourself.

You keep trying to deflect the real reason for all of this Dorieas, but the problem is that you said what you said and there is simply no way for you to deny or justify what you said or talk your way out of it regardless of all your rhetoric. Also, perhaps I should have my players start posting their screenshots of the troops of your coalition that we have killed, but that does not matter much to us here, but honor certainly does, and I really doubt you have any idea of what that is.

f

May 21, 2017, 10:1505/21/17
05/08/16

Looks like you are not the man can keep his wife mouth shut for bullying people.. If you are bullying people bullying returns to you with the opposite results... As we told you before Sparta is a war game.. As we accept bullying, we return it also.. If you want to see what language use the ancient Greek and Romans watch Spartacus TV Series.. If you want to keep your wife calm and she stops bullying people use that blue pils they sell in the drug stores..

By the way I can txt you our statistics from our defence or offence. Seems only offencive troops been lost.. 
May 21, 2017, 14:2905/21/17
03/02/15
May 21, 2017, 15:4405/21/17
07/20/16

do you need 1,000,000 in bananas  reserves. to join this co ?

May 21, 2017, 16:3405/21/17
05/08/16

I can see clearly a rasistic icon and another one rasistic comment... Thats the American bullying??? 

No. we ll not... We are Guerilla...  We arent going to cry or go to the forum speaking about bullying or rasistic abuse, try to made some propaganda like Bellators do...  We are prepare for war and we are focus on that... We are driving you to our cities to been slaughter... There no escape from hell...

I hope this granny wrote some propaganda posts about us,  be proud about you... You never know... May you get promotion...

May 21, 2017, 18:3705/21/17

I'm closing this thread filled with thinly veiled threats, slurs and misogynist behaviour. Please drop this now, any new thread (or hijacking another) extending this behaviour will result in immediate bans.

Please grow up.
P.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.