WE HUNT WE KILL COALITION NOW RECRUITING NEW MEMBERS

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 11, 2017, 17:1405/11/17
12/18/15

WE HUNT WE KILL COALITION NOW RECRUITING NEW MEMBERS

Greetings to Everyone.

Currently, the We Hunt We Kill coalition is seeking new archons to join our glorious army.  Our requirements are level 55 to join. Most importantly, we are seeking active players to join us. 

We offer leadership opportunities and the chance to advance rapidly for members who take an active role on a consistent basis. For a very limited time, we are open to considering applications from archons who may not quite fit our standard requirements, but that are close. Please send a message to our Hedgemon, Max, with any questions about applying if you are close to meeting the minimum standards but are not quite there. By joining us, we can help you meet the mark, and expand your reach.

We are currently a growing coalition and we hope to continue to expand. We offer members the opportunity to strengthen their troops through the use of orchi in our pan to convey veterancy status. It is our plan to take additional pans in the very near future, so why not join with us and grow a stronger army as we expand?

We are a talkative, social bunch and use Plarium's in game chat as well as Slack for communications. We also have an offsite forum with helpful tips and information for our members to help them make the most of the game to grow their city and army quickly. 

So, whether you are tired of going it alone, or, happen to be in a coalition where you don't feel appreciated, or, if you are in a smaller coalition and are looking for a partner to grow with through merger --- please consider us!

Respectfully,

The_Shrewgirl

Diplomacy Officer, We Hunt We Kill

Views
Comments
Comments
May 16, 2017, 03:5805/16/17
Which server?
May 16, 2017, 17:4405/16/17
10/06/16
I want to join your coalition, but I am not of a high enough level --- yet! :)
May 16, 2017, 17:5305/16/17
12/18/15

MirthMonster said:

Which server?

Hi, MirthMonster!

We are in the Glorious Valley on the English/American Server. We do have players from countries all over the world, and many players speak languages other than English. If you are on our server, welcome! If you aren't here yet come on over! Join us and come grow with us!

May 16, 2017, 17:5705/16/17
12/18/15

Brunhilda 17 said:

I want to join your coalition, but I am not of a high enough level --- yet! :)

Hi, Brunhilda! I found your city and do see that you are only a level 17, so that is not quite large enough to join us at this time. Once you reach the higher levels, please contact us again! I have sent you a PM with my contact info, as well as a friend request. I would be glad to answer any questions that you have about game play to help you and your city grow and rank up more quickly. I am certain that the rest of the coalition feels the same way, so please accept my friend request when you next log in, and I will be glad to work with you to help you achieve enough rank to join our coalition. We are growing rapidly and welcome other active players that are seeking increased leadership roles and other opportunities! 

All my best --- The_Shrewgirl. 
May 16, 2017, 19:3705/16/17
10/06/16
Thanks The_Shrewgirl for helping me! See how fast I am moving up with your help? Soon you will have no choice but to accept me in your coalition!!!