We are looking for small coalitions to merge...

13 Replies
Dorieas
7 May, 2017, 2:20 PM UTC

We are 4 coalitions and we are looking for more small coalitions to merge into one powerfull coalition...

If you want to have action and use a key role in Sparta game lets match our strength to one powerfull coalition... We ll stay under the command of Simone007 From Apocalypse coal, a powerfull and wise Hegemon... 

Anyone interest just pm...

Dorieas

Hedge of Guerilla

A Leader Leads By Example Not By Forge...
UTC +3:00
0
RIX forum RETIRED
7 May, 2017, 2:39 PM UTC
Dorieas said:

We are 4 coalitions and we are looking for more small coalitions to merge into one powerfull coalition...

If you want to have action and use a key role in Sparta game lets match our strength to one powerfull coalition... We ll stay under the command of Simone007 From Apocalypse coal, a powerfull and wise Hegemon... 

Anyone interest just pm...

Dorieas

Hedge of Guerilla

You should merge with ATHENA ;)
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
0
av8r
10 May, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC
Strange, I am certain a hedge is a well trimmed barricade of bushes.... 
I'll take that shot...
UTC +4:00
2
PhilipDupon86
10 May, 2017, 2:26 PM UTC
lol.. 4 small coas that were all formed only by your alts u mean!
UTC +0:00
1
Dorieas
10 May, 2017, 10:24 PM UTC
PhilipDupon86 said:

lol.. 4 small coas that were all formed only by your alts u mean!
No.. I m actually against alts.. I dont have time to run my city how can i find time for alts??? I m coming on merging cos I m in long hours term job and I cant run my coal propably as a Hedge of Honour.. But because I m a Hedge I have to look for my members future to be saved under a strong command of a powerfull hedge who can replace me till return as usual to the game... I find a well wise and fair Queen to control them... Simone007 from Apocalypse... We were now 6 coals and still looking for more medium small coals or individual players.. Our project to conquer the map of Sparta has a plan without spenting too much money and enjoy the game.. So if you think you got the figs, to follow us and leave yr name with golden letters on the book of Sparta just come in touch with us... If you want to be a slave of a rich college boy credit card who makes a federation, no one respect it. then its up to you... Anyway txt is free,,, Plarium dont charge yet the txts...
A Leader Leads By Example Not By Forge...
UTC +3:00
2
Dorieas
10 May, 2017, 10:50 PM UTC

av8r said:


Strange, I am certain a hedge is a well trimmed barricade of bushes.... 

Get the snake out of his net, was always my favor game... By the way did you ever read '''Thus Spoke Zarathustra"" from Friedrich Nietzsche??? Amazing book... You need to read the chapter what Zarathustra answer when a snake bite him...

Anyway, the only good trimmed bushes I met on Greek islands I sent them happy and well shaved with strawsberry whipped cream back to America..


A Leader Leads By Example Not By Forge...
UTC +3:00
3
Fokeas
11 May, 2017, 11:08 AM UTC
Dorieas said:

the only good trimmed bushes I met on Greek islands I sent them happy and well shaved with strawsberry whipped cream back to America..


Lol!!! You kill me!!! I cant stop my belly laughing!!!
A.P
UTC +2:00
0
RIX forum RETIRED
11 May, 2017, 9:59 PM UTC
Dorieas said:

I sent them happy and well shaved with strawsberry whipped cream back to America..


Why does it always have to be Americans? lol
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
1
RIX forum RETIRED
11 May, 2017, 10:00 PM UTC

av8r said:


Strange, I am certain a hedge is a well trimmed barricade of bushes.... 

Bazinga!!! 




Dorieas, you guys should merge into our coalition, we will even start you guys off as Centurions
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
0
Dorieas
11 May, 2017, 10:13 PM UTC
Centurions??? Do you know the other joke with the Romans???
A Leader Leads By Example Not By Forge...
UTC +3:00
0
Wy San Luis
12 May, 2017, 12:15 PM UTC

Dorieas said:


 By the way did you ever read '''Thus Spoke Zarathustra"" from Friedrich Nietzsche??? Amazing book... You need to read the chapter what Zarathustra answer when a snake bite him...

Interesting...

"Those who seek to die will live, and those who seek to live will die."
UTC +0:00
1
Dorieas
12 May, 2017, 6:31 PM UTC
RIX said:


You should merge with ATHENA ;)
Txt me pm Rix cos I dont know which coal do you mean... ATHENA looks a French spoken coal..
A Leader Leads By Example Not By Forge...
UTC +3:00
0
RIX forum RETIRED
13 May, 2017, 1:09 AM UTC
Dorieas said:

RIX said:


You should merge with ATHENA ;)
Txt me pm Rix cos I dont know which coal do you mean... ATHENA looks a French spoken coal..
Sent you a message in game ;)  It's  A T H E N A
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
0
chucolakey
9 June, 2017, 7:14 PM UTC
if i could i would 
UTC +7:00
0
1758520 users registered; 46027 topics; 280127 posts; our newest member:deriut