Your Coalition and Your Enemy

7 Replies
Zhiar
24 April, 2017, 3:34 AM UTC

Hi guys. You can share here which coalition you're from and who's your mortal enemy. Who knows. You may find potential allies here, start a federation war, fill the map with blood and start a new history..

UTC +8:00
VodkaRedBull
24 April, 2017, 7:46 AM UTC
Zhiar said:

Hi guys. You can share here which coalition you're from and who's your mortal enemy. Who knows. You may find potential allies here, start a federation war, fill the map with blood and start a new history..

you want to start federation wars ?:p you must work for plarium hahaha
UTC +10:00
Zhiar
24 April, 2017, 8:07 AM UTC

VodkaRedBull said:

Zhiar said:

you want to start federation wars ?:p you must work for plarium hahaha

Nope. I'm just curious who's fighting who and look for potential allies. I don't know why I became extreme sadist on the process of typing it LoL.

But it would be very interesting to see a global clash of federations right? 
Skulder
24 April, 2017, 11:56 AM UTC
my mortal  enemy , it 's my mother in law :) 
UTC +3:00
RIX forum RETIRED
24 April, 2017, 12:06 PM UTC
Zsolt Antal said:

A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
25 April, 2017, 11:51 AM UTC
Zsolt Antal said:

Why's that? 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Zhiar
17 August, 2017, 5:50 AM UTC
No one is interested?  :(
Mick13000
23 August, 2017, 1:41 AM UTC

Zsolt Antal said:

Well..if I ever go missing? Check with my mother-in-law!

I think 6 months into the game I had my wife make an account..and the mom in law wanted to play as well. Wife doesn't play anymore...as does her Mom. 

But Mom's reason she doesn't play is that I ran over her arse with 200 Agemas. The current daggers remind me when she comes over-I have the speakers turned up ...and she hears the "anvil crunch" of an attack.

I think that's the only time I ever used all my Agemas...

If looks could kill...LMAO:))

UTC +5:00
1778501 users registered; 48129 topics; 286313 posts; our newest member:Tom1303