thr most hated

74 Replies
Phoenix sun
4 September, 2017, 3:45 AM UTC
ok b t c h ezs   iam back and who ever blocked me out ill deal with  spike your a btch  if you really wrote that about your col i personale dont belive you would but honest jack a s s is in your col get rid of him ill send you what ever you need just sayn and vincent as far as you go your the most aggroant mother fer ive ever delt with on sparta you were my mentor and through me away f u   your the most hated man in this game and i know why brouther means nothing to you bt ch the only one in sparta ill ever respect is sammalone and have alot of allies to back it up 5 years in this fu ck sparta and the last man standing is with honners sammalone terms team great cols they have lv ifs col great respect hbg max monties good good plyers tide col awesome L.O.P. much respect good men there also _ mcdadddy  dizzly dizzy dumb  bth lady trish lv ya girl jen top of the line hob col muto my slient big strong guy i thank you so at the end of the day  one question remains a hero awaits and if you dont no by now SAMMALONE I LOVE YOUR PERSON AND YOUR THE BEST IN SPARTA THE END
Phoenix sun
UTC +7:00
Phoenix sun
4 September, 2017, 4:06 AM UTC
Phoenix sun said:

ok b t c h ezs   iam back and who ever blocked me out ill deal with  spike your a btch  if you really wrote that about your col i personale dont belive you would but honest jack a s s is in your col get rid of him ill send you what ever you need just sayn and vincent as far as you go your the most aggroant mother fer ive ever delt with on sparta you were my mentor and through me away f u   your the most hated man in this game and i know why brouther means nothing to you bt ch the only one in sparta ill ever respect is sammalone and have alot of allies to back it up 5 years in this fu ck sparta and the last man standing is with honners sammalone terms team great cols they have lv ifs col great respect hbg max monties good good plyers tide col awesome L.O.P. much respect good men there also _ mcdadddy  dizzly dizzy dumb  bth lady trish lv ya girl jen top of the line hob col muto my slient big strong guy i thank you so at the end of the day  one question remains a hero awaits and if you dont no by now SAMMALONE I LOVE YOUR PERSON AND YOUR THE BEST IN SPARTA THE END

Phoenix sun
uccr2020
7 September, 2017, 6:39 AM UTC

hahaha phoenix lv u

cyrus
10 September, 2017, 3:25 PM UTC
i think the most hated are bok by many coas
UTC +1:00
Tino fred paradiddle
11 September, 2017, 1:06 PM UTC
i don't know about the most hated, but i am surely the most loved player in the game
it's all about money
Phoenix sun
29 October, 2017, 1:05 AM UTC
great  loved for what  and does anyone really give a bridge  who are you once again if your loved then go to yhe most loved forums  sorry this bth doesnt love u  
Phoenix sun
Vincentius
5 November, 2017, 6:55 PM UTC
Phoenix Sun, I thought I was your most Hated person in Sparta? I guess you have moved on to annoying other esteemed warriors. You seem to have made this post, your own personal space. Perhaps you should spend more time raiding and growing troops or something (Its a novel idea). Just one other little fly in your ointment, I saw that you used your Alt Chuco lakey to give praise to yourself in this series of posts. That is delightfully poor form, and is totally in keeping with your character. Shame for you, that an old in the tooth player like me, would remember the names on the accounts, from so long ago. There you go, some new material or target for the blog. :))
Vincentius
Phoenix sun
5 November, 2017, 11:44 PM UTC
at it again viencenyt
Phoenix sun
Phoenix sun
6 November, 2017, 12:02 AM UTC
you have nerve vncent  so long ago with your 3 computers looking at all to just play sparta  with your guns beside you dont start with me mr i have you face with it on my files so remember that when you talk si 
Phoenix sun
Melchizedek L.O.P.
11 November, 2017, 12:05 AM UTC
  Many hate Melchizedek, if your not hated your doing something wrong, Selah.
Melchizedek ben Yahuah
UTC +6:00
Vincentius
12 November, 2017, 6:03 PM UTC
Yawn Phoenix, I don't think you will come to visit my city. Your army will consist of 3 swords and 2 hoplites. Or in all this time, have you managed to scrape together enough for a raiding party?
Vincentius
Phoenix sun
16 November, 2017, 11:32 AM UTC
Hahn   see you've been in my city look jack a  rabbit peter pan  want ta be Easter laying a egg  b bunny  you honestly think i leave my men there na if you think   that you  are a arrogant rabbit iv seen while looking for so  my snake can eat and you threatening me make Ur move but you have to ldget your ault out of the col im in   your  a term and  you are a spy  and i no more than you think alot have told me about u good  by jack in the box  tell  your ego jack in the bean stalk  to eat hummmmmm   o grass  u do thats right your hi again you Will get out of my gmail i gave you my acct  when we were freinds stay the f out in or out of sparta at no cost
Phoenix sun
Phoenix sun
16 November, 2017, 11:51 AM UTC
you have just caused another problem  look i have money i spend  it on what i choose to but new players are going to be offend by the jack rabbit when thats all they might have where did you start frm  o never mind all new players he came frm an egg  so when you get  as new players  a littel more secure dont behave like jack vincents  and encourage those that dont have much that  learing is a good thing  so get off all fours and stand on 2  
Phoenix sun
Vincentius
21 November, 2017, 8:49 PM UTC
Perhaps you should only post a reply, when you are not drunk or stoned out of your head. I know the post is supposed to be English, but its practically illegible to me. I have enough troops and pools to come to visit you Phoenix, but I remember that your city resource buildings are not developed, and your city will have nothing to offer. In simple terms, You are not worth the raid.
Vincentius
burningbuddhawaterfall
24 November, 2017, 2:32 AM UTC
honey, is someone coming to visit the city?   let them know I open the gates and will make sure they understand the way english is played here.  hasta mi Amor...a que hora vienien?  que put a madres
1758199 users registered; 46010 topics; 280040 posts; our newest member:Castle 1315160