thr most hated

64 Replies
Phoenix sun
4 September, 2017, 3:45 AM UTC
ok b t c h ezs   iam back and who ever blocked me out ill deal with  spike your a btch  if you really wrote that about your col i personale dont belive you would but honest jack a s s is in your col get rid of him ill send you what ever you need just sayn and vincent as far as you go your the most aggroant mother fer ive ever delt with on sparta you were my mentor and through me away f u   your the most hated man in this game and i know why brouther means nothing to you bt ch the only one in sparta ill ever respect is sammalone and have alot of allies to back it up 5 years in this fu ck sparta and the last man standing is with honners sammalone terms team great cols they have lv ifs col great respect hbg max monties good good plyers tide col awesome L.O.P. much respect good men there also _ mcdadddy  dizzly dizzy dumb  bth lady trish lv ya girl jen top of the line hob col muto my slient big strong guy i thank you so at the end of the day  one question remains a hero awaits and if you dont no by now SAMMALONE I LOVE YOUR PERSON AND YOUR THE BEST IN SPARTA THE END
Phoenix sun
UTC +7:00
Phoenix sun
4 September, 2017, 4:06 AM UTC
Phoenix sun said:

ok b t c h ezs   iam back and who ever blocked me out ill deal with  spike your a btch  if you really wrote that about your col i personale dont belive you would but honest jack a s s is in your col get rid of him ill send you what ever you need just sayn and vincent as far as you go your the most aggroant mother fer ive ever delt with on sparta you were my mentor and through me away f u   your the most hated man in this game and i know why brouther means nothing to you bt ch the only one in sparta ill ever respect is sammalone and have alot of allies to back it up 5 years in this fu ck sparta and the last man standing is with honners sammalone terms team great cols they have lv ifs col great respect hbg max monties good good plyers tide col awesome L.O.P. much respect good men there also _ mcdadddy  dizzly dizzy dumb  bth lady trish lv ya girl jen top of the line hob col muto my slient big strong guy i thank you so at the end of the day  one question remains a hero awaits and if you dont no by now SAMMALONE I LOVE YOUR PERSON AND YOUR THE BEST IN SPARTA THE END

Phoenix sun
uccr2020
7 September, 2017, 6:39 AM UTC

hahaha phoenix lv u

cyrus
10 September, 2017, 3:25 PM UTC
i think the most hated are bok by many coas
UTC +1:00
Tino fred paradiddle
11 September, 2017, 1:06 PM UTC
i don't know about the most hated, but i am surely the most loved player in the game
it's all about money
UTC +1:00
1696338 users registered; 39299 topics; 263791 post; our newest member:k6utz(ESTONIA)