thr most hated

64 Replies
VodkaRedBull
17 April, 2017, 10:05 PM UTC

terrytapp27 said:


Phoenix Sun, Why do you have to add a new & different post for every one sentenced comment AND add a new post for every quoted comment? Just post once and combine all your one liners into a ONE paragraph, and be done with it. 


Are you are trying to make your thread the most active or...

Land you in the Top Rated spot in the Coalition topics? 


Whatever the reason please stop!

By doing this you break up the continuity of a good read...


I vote you the most annoying poster in the Forum for taking up too much space. 


yes but most hated still dave 

even tho bator is also on the top off the list


UTC +10:00
Phoenix sun
18 April, 2017, 9:07 AM UTC
Last time i checked  your vote doesnt matter 
Phoenix sun
UTC +7:00
terrytapp27
19 April, 2017, 4:43 AM UTC

Phoenix sun said:


Last time i checked  your vote doesnt matter 
Only to you my dear.
  But now it will matter because in my opinion I vote nobody.
 I think that all players who have been named thus far in this thread should be put in the category of the most skilled players, or the most aggressive players, not the most hated. These are players who take the game of war & defeat their enemies with serious skill. These are probably the most well known players in the game and should not be hated because of their ability to kick some ass in Sparta.  

UTC -7:00
Phoenix sun
19 April, 2017, 9:12 AM UTC
i dont give a d a mmm  if you vote or not your very boring so iam glad you wont be back missy and ill talk as much as i would like o and ps iam still talking and dont forget and by the way and remember  to pack your lunch  so on and so forth dont ever tell me not to talk your rude and boring  missy  am i still talking o phoenix   what a woman iam lv myself 
Phoenix sun
UTC +7:00
VodkaRedBull
19 April, 2017, 9:30 AM UTC
Phoenix sun said:

i dont give a d a mmm  if you vote or not your very boring so iam glad you wont be back missy and ill talk as much as i would like o and ps iam still talking and dont forget and by the way and remember  to pack your lunch  so on and so forth dont ever tell me not to talk your rude and boring  missy  am i still talking o phoenix   what a woman iam lv myself 
you sound cute
UTC +10:00
Phoenix sun
20 April, 2017, 10:52 PM UTC
VodkaRedBull said:

Phoenix sun said:

i dont give a d a mmm  if you vote or not your very boring so iam glad you wont be back missy and ill talk as much as i would like o and ps iam still talking and dont forget and by the way and remember  to pack your lunch  so on and so forth dont ever tell me not to talk your rude and boring  missy  am i still talking o phoenix   what a woman iam lv myself 
you sound cute

Phoenix sun
UTC +7:00
Phoenix sun
20 April, 2017, 10:55 PM UTC
VodkaRedBull said:

Phoenix sun said:

i dont give a d a mmm  if you vote or not your very boring so iam glad you wont be back missy and ill talk as much as i would like o and ps iam still talking and dont forget and by the way and remember  to pack your lunch  so on and so forth dont ever tell me not to talk your rude and boring  missy  am i still talking o phoenix   what a woman iam lv myself 
you sound cute

Phoenix sun
UTC +7:00
Phoenix sun
20 April, 2017, 10:56 PM UTC

Iam and what about you is all your going to settle with is cutr go talk to missy pants


Phoenix sun
UTC +7:00
one year
28 May, 2017, 5:19 PM UTC
i think is mc daddy deissey  dissy  of spike now av8r col but  av8r  no disrespect  just hes a nut and i agree that u will handle him
UTC +0:00
Alfred E. Neuman
3 June, 2017, 4:29 PM UTC

Dave was in my top 2 list here. But Dave pissed off everyone that liked him and so they left him. There is nothing left of his coalition, so now it is kind of pathetic to hate Dave. He got what he deserved. So he's not even worth hating now.

That leaves space for some new contenders moving up in my list ;-)




VodkaRedBull said:

yes but most hated still dave 

Hegemon of Deedz
UTC -12:00
VodkaRedBull
4 June, 2017, 6:43 PM UTC

jeffwinchell said:


Dave was in my top 2 list here. But Dave pissed off everyone that liked him and so they left him. There is nothing left of his coalition, so now it is kind of pathetic to hate Dave. He got what he deserved. So he's not even worth hating now.

That leaves space for some new contenders moving up in my list ;-)




VodkaRedBull said:

yes but most hated still dave 

dont care still dave hahaha 

but i have no time for him anymore tho 
UTC +10:00
Phoenix sun
8 June, 2017, 10:43 AM UTC
last time i heard bull  dave is still playing darts and you the target get him dave  and someone else wont say any names say that you my vodka slick man have everything you want but you for got to tell them you dont have me  so stop playn with the big boys you cant handle them or even a woman like me you my freind are the most hated su ck to be yoou 
Phoenix sun
UTC +7:00
Phoenix sun
8 June, 2017, 10:46 AM UTC
who in the hll is jeffwind mill  does he blow hahaha where is he frm get rid of your name millie  hahaha dave has more money than time  that is to bild some air   mr mill lol
Phoenix sun
UTC +7:00
Phoenix sun
8 June, 2017, 10:49 AM UTC
sorry but this wind mill guy is having me laugh i cand breath need some wind in a caption priate suite throwing wind mills  what a fn pic 
Phoenix sun
UTC +7:00
VodkaRedBull
8 June, 2017, 11:01 AM UTC

Phoenix sun said:


last time i heard bull  dave is still playing darts and you the target get him dave  and someone else wont say any names say that you my vodka slick man have everything you want but you for got to tell them you dont have me  so stop playn with the big boys you cant handle them or even a woman like me you my freind are the most hated su ck to be yoou 

Nah it doesnt suck to be me :) 

despite what you think i do have you !

you are so cute you know that :D

im so happy you are mine now !


And i might be most hated but your love compensates all the hate in the world ;)
UTC +10:00
Phoenix sun
8 June, 2017, 11:13 AM UTC
stop  i like that  
Phoenix sun
UTC +7:00
one year
22 June, 2017, 6:19 AM UTC
f phoenix suns 
UTC +0:00
tucsondiamondback
28 June, 2017, 7:48 PM UTC
right now i hate my self  so its me 
UTC +8:00
Ops
26 July, 2017, 6:47 PM UTC

ofc most hated we are from Cultus United

We have in almost every coalition spies indoors

Our Coas Cultus United, Germanicus Cultus1 and Cultus Wolfsharks consist mainly of multiaccounts, or they are coused by the Cultus United leadership.

We immigrate and infiltrate German coas and international, and destroy them with intrigues


UTC +1:00
lefeubleu
27 July, 2017, 3:45 PM UTC

Is it me or he sounds proud of it ?

But apparenlty just smart enough to stay anonymous...

UTC -4:00
1722174 users registered; 42796 topics; 271919 posts; our newest member:Unknown_Ranger