Athenas cowards...

95 Replies
RIX forum RETIRED
26 August, 2017, 2:26 AM UTC
Jason the hooch said:

i see why athena dropped the honor..
Is that all you got?  Boring
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
Jason the hooch
26 August, 2017, 7:03 AM UTC
careful rix,if im an original athena.very first pole,,poor maeve she would b crushed 2 see u all turn into a bunch of hob lovers & bullies!!
UTC +10:00
RIX forum RETIRED
26 August, 2017, 10:35 AM UTC

Jason the hooch said:


careful rix,if im an original athena.very first pole,,poor maeve she would b crushed 2 see u all turn into a bunch of hob lovers & bullies!!

I will make sure I lock my doors at night.  Thanks for the warning and what you say is 1000% incorrect. 


So you were a pole in Athena?  Man you abandoned the coal just like Maeve did.  

Maeve dropped the Honor in Athena's name before she disappeared.  You should keep your mouth on your side of the fence

I know who was Maeve's first polemarch and if it is really you, it's a shame what you say about other coalitions considering which coalition you sit in now.  You're account still for sale?

A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
Jason the hooch
26 August, 2017, 12:05 PM UTC
try again rix,i was the first.first to join 2
UTC +10:00
Jason the hooch
26 August, 2017, 12:07 PM UTC
and u should show maeve more respect
UTC +10:00
RIX forum RETIRED
26 August, 2017, 7:40 PM UTC

Jason the hooch said:


and u should show maeve more respect

Listen, I am not playing games.  I play in the athena coalition and my name is RIX in the forum and in Athena. I am who I am and I do not need to speak in riddles, is it  NOT my job to figure out who you are.  You have issue with me, I am as easy to find as leonidas 



Our coalition does not bully anyone and how many times have you logged into Maeve's account and bought her drachma for her birthday?  Go kick a can somewhere else
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
Jason the hooch
27 August, 2017, 1:39 AM UTC
wrong athena have been bulling,and if u want, ill be happy to stop your bulling ways!..HOB LOVER.
UTC +10:00
Jason the hooch
27 August, 2017, 1:45 AM UTC
and oh my name was turnip in athena
UTC +10:00
Yuri
27 August, 2017, 6:05 AM UTC

dunno whats going on between u people but rix is being disrespectful for this 'honor' he speaks of..makes me believe the accusation of athens being bullies is true...i think rix you should keep self respect and still show respect to others opinions instead of mugging them off

just my observation talking :)


and maybe jason should stop provoking calling HOB lover so what if he admires another coalition doesnt seem like a crime to me everyone admires or appreciates another coalition some coalition out there may admire athena aswell so not a big deal dude

UTC -2:00
RIX forum RETIRED
27 August, 2017, 11:17 AM UTC
Jason the hooch said:

wrong athena have been bulling,and if u want, ill be happy to stop your bulling ways!..HOB LOVER.
you know where I am 
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
RIX forum RETIRED
27 August, 2017, 11:22 AM UTC

Yuri said:


dunno whats going on between u people but rix is being disrespectful for this 'honor' he speaks of..makes me believe the accusation of athens being bullies is true...i think rix you should keep self respect and still show respect to others opinions instead of mugging them off

just my observation talking :)


and maybe jason should stop provoking calling HOB lover so what if he admires another coalition doesnt seem like a crime to me everyone admires or appreciates another coalition some coalition out there may admire athena aswell so not a big deal dude

To be honest, I have no enemies in sparta and I respect all coalitions. I am also a very respectful player, I never disrespect a single player in hellas nor would I ever allow my men to bully anyone. The only way to annoy a troll like hooch is to "mug off".


This is my last post in this thread.  I have never ever bullied anyone nor has my coalition. If you have issue with me Jason, come visit me in game. You are making absolutely false accusations of me and the Athena family. I have been in this coalition much longer than you and Maeve at this point.  Please stop the sillyness. 
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
Mick13000
27 August, 2017, 12:05 PM UTC

Jason the hooch said:


careful rix,if im an original athena.very first pole,,poor maeve she would b crushed 2 see u all turn into a bunch of hob lovers & bullies!!

" im an original athena.very first pole"


...and former Hege of Odins Warriors...and now a member of Caesar's First Legion...and still mouthing off and disrespecting players.


*sigh*

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

UTC +5:00
Jason the hooch
28 August, 2017, 12:18 AM UTC
u say i mouth off mick?? 89 post to my 16..hmmmmmmmmmm
UTC +10:00
Mick13000
28 August, 2017, 2:37 AM UTC

Jason the hooch said:


u say i mouth off mick?? 89 post to my 16..hmmmmmmmmmm

Jason....the number of posts and the numerical differential between each of us (in forum posts) is not relevant in this issue. 


I was pointing out....In case your thought processes are obtuse..that your past leadership, and game play has not changed!

UTC +5:00
Jason the hooch
28 August, 2017, 5:27 AM UTC
blah blah..hey at least i dont prey on the weak,hey mick!!..bye bye.dont bother replyin.i wont even look.
UTC +10:00
Mick13000
28 August, 2017, 10:01 PM UTC

Jason the hooch said:


blah blah..hey at least i dont prey on the weak,hey mick!!..bye bye.dont bother replyin.i wont even look.


Jason, even if you look....HOB does not prey upon the weak!


Neither does Athena!


But you on the other hand...you have preyed upon on your own! 

In the past, you have led people and committed them to battle over "Your" disrespectful , duplicitous, "sneaky & under handed" tactical leadership, (leadership which you do not have BTW) because "You" had ZERO troops at the time and "You" wanted to feel like a big man, someone of importance!

All you had was that big mouth spewing lies to adversaries..and even more lies to your coalition members!

In case your thought processes are still obtuse-that was my way of saying (again) that you still play this game dishonorably-both toward your adversaries and to your own coalition members!

UTC +5:00
1753560 users registered; 45460 topics; 278933 posts; our newest member:nork