Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Mar 27, 2017, 23:3903/27/17
01/27/15

Mar 27, 2017, 23:4003/27/17
01/27/15
I have 5 more pages just from today.  And they wonder why my coalition retaliates. This is an everyday occurrence 
Mar 28, 2017, 05:0203/28/17
09/17/15
lol
Mar 28, 2017, 09:2203/28/17
Mar 28, 2017, 09:26(edited)
01/31/16

Hey guys,

Just a simple Athena member here, wanted to give my opinion on all this. 

I understand that for whatever reason, Horseek has some annoyance with Boldeagle. She lost army by messing with him, she is annoyed and wants revenge. All that is fine, part of the game.

But sending 1 sword raid times 20 every day on Boldeagle is not an attack only on him. We all have 1 Jav in our members' cities, just as we all have defence in the capital. 

So Horseek, when you attack Boldeagle like this, you really mess EVERYONE's timeline of reports, and whatever annoyance you think you aim to cause to Boldeagle, you really cause it to dozens of people (like me) who has never attacked you. 

If you have a problem with Boldeagle, take it out with him - I am sure he will oblige. But if you have a problem with Boldeagle and take it out on all Athena members like you have been for some time, you should not be surprised when people get annoyed and start hitting you and your friends. 

As Hege Lordbass has said, stop trying spoil all Athena members' game if your problem is with  Boldeagle. Take it out with him only and nobobdy from Athena will ever attack you or your friends again. 

People think you are doing all this because you are an 'attention seeker'. Too weak to really take it out on the person who you have a problem with, too proud to admit it. So you take it out on all Athena by spamming our battle reports. 

Now, I dont know you and I dont know if this is the case. 

But I do know I have never attacked you or anyone in your coalition, I have never spammed your reports, I have never done anything aggressive toward you or your coalition. But I am getting annoyed by your spamming my battle reports since it does not allow me to keep track of 'real' battles. Will you be surprised if one day I start attacking you too? Will your hege come to cry on the forum about another 'Athena coward' hitting you and him? 

Surely at some level you guys can understand that after spamming my reports for so long I may get annoyed. 

Going back to where it all started, if you have a problem with one of our players, why dont you take it out on them? This will mean that you will not be spamming all the rest of us, and all the rest of us will stop attacking any of you. Is that not fair? 

Greeno

Mar 28, 2017, 10:4403/28/17
01/27/15
You have to understand she doesn't have the capacity to grasp the concept that she spams multiple people and then cries on the forum that multiple people attack her. Not everyone has an average or above average IQ.  Some intelligence levels only allow people to be reactionary. 
Mar 30, 2017, 11:2903/30/17
Mar 30, 2017, 11:46(edited)
01/14/15

your member 3 zappa started attacks on our capital (over 100).

I asked your heg 2 times to stop him. No reply - that is why we did the same after 2 days...and it worked...

So you are lying AGAIN.

Athenas are obviously liars from the very base- no chance for change:-(

Quite surprised that they have some allies - must be quite naive persons...

Mar 30, 2017, 11:3003/30/17
Mar 30, 2017, 11:34(edited)
01/14/15
vangls said:

Hey guys,

do not give advises based on lies you believe...it makes you ridiculous...
Mar 30, 2017, 11:3503/30/17
01/14/15
needlend161 said:

lol
funny is that there is someone who believes them...so you are lol :-)
Mar 30, 2017, 11:4803/30/17
01/14/15

RIX said:

I have 5 more pages just from today.  And they wonder why my coalition retaliates. This is an everyday occurrence 

it followed after 2 days of mulitple attack of the same kind from Athenas member 3 zappa - no one replied me, so we had to act...

Rix is obviously totally dishonest person!
Mar 30, 2017, 12:1003/30/17
01/27/15

Jiricek said:

RIX said:

it followed after 2 days of mulitple attack of the same kind from Athenas member 3 zappa - no one replied me, so we had to act...

Rix is obviously totally dishonest person!

Dearest Jiricek,

Do you honestly think I want to be on here wasting my time and energy when I work two jobs to support my family?  Do you have the mental capacity to comprehend that my members are getting sick and tired of what we are now considering harassment by Horseek since there is not a stitch of war strategy behind her spamming? We have abide by all of the TOS suggestions under the harassment section and the spamming continues to occur.  We did not start the spamming, we did not ask for the spamming my members are reacting to the spamming.

I did not create a thread on the forum crying for other people to help and accusing a top coalition of being bullies simply because we are getting spammed at ridiculous levels and it's time for us to react. 

Your fancy Large yellow highlighted text doesn't negate the fact that you guys are causing your own issues.  You stop and we stop.  Any good leader knows there's usually a cool of period of 24-48 hours after because not all 150 members are online waiting for instructions to proceed or stop so there are stray hits but you seem to lack the capacity to understand this so you take a stray hit as an act of war. 

Mar 30, 2017, 12:2003/30/17
09/17/15

Jiricek said:

needlend161 said:

lol
funny is that there is someone who believes them...so you are lol :-)

nice reaction ... 

i never said i believed anyone i just think this is funny 

you have a problem with me saying lol ?

you are very welcome to send your coordinates in a private message then i can come visit you some time :D
Mar 30, 2017, 12:2003/30/17
01/14/15

I will not read your novels with new and new lies...

You have 1 hour to delete all your lies and misleadings here.

If not, I will act.

There are no lies from our side, here.

RIX said:

Mar 30, 2017, 12:2103/30/17
Mar 30, 2017, 12:22(edited)
01/27/15
Jiricek said:

I will not read your novels with new and new lies...

You have 1 hour to delete all your lies and misleadings here.

If not, I will act.

There are no lies from our side, here.

RIX said:

Bring it on. and i blocked you on the game too. 
Mar 30, 2017, 12:2703/30/17
01/14/15

RIX said:

I asked him to stop sending me lies in novels and he replied that he blocks me:-) and he did not ... :D

you have 53 mins left...52...
Mar 30, 2017, 12:2803/30/17
09/17/15
Jiricek said:

RIX said:

I asked him to stop sending me lies in novels and he replied that he blocks me:-) and he did not ... :D

you have 53 mins left...52...
you have some serious issieus ... 
Mar 30, 2017, 12:3303/30/17
01/14/15
needlend161 said:

you have some serious issieus ... 
more to come in 47 mins:-)
Mar 31, 2017, 12:3803/31/17
Mar 31, 2017, 12:40(edited)
01/31/16

Jiricek said:

vangls said:

Hey guys,

do not give advises based on lies you believe...it makes you ridiculous...

I am not sure what you are trying to say...

What I told you is simple. I have never attacked or spammed any of you. Your member's spamming my battle reports is annoying me, if she doesnt stop I will give you another reason to come to the forum and cry like a baby.

There is the other option: She stops what she does, we stop too. 

The choice is yours. It is up to you to put an end, like our Hege and Rix are telling you. 

But if you dont want it to stop, or if you cannot make it stop (probably the case), let it continue and STOP CRYING LIKE A BABY. 

Now if you expect your members to do whatever they want to our members, and our members not to retaliate, then this forum is not the right place to seek help. 
Apr 9, 2017, 18:3804/09/17
01/14/15

came with new update on fighting cowards (no taste to read that spam before my post)...

Today Athena Cowards started spam attack from one of their multiaccount - I do not spam or focus on anyone, but now some 73 lvl player called FLAME with coalition REBELS (he is there alone) came and started sanding hundreds of spam to my town and capital (again - they probably do not know:-)... I had no previous contact with him - he just came and started spam... mentioning that he knows about our fight with Athenas and that he will do it for months...

so it is either multiaccount or accident...:-)

not suprised - standard behaviour from them...
Apr 9, 2017, 23:5104/09/17
07/01/15

wake up and smell the coffee....

anyone reading this whole story must be thinking its really funny....

you have a player thats been sending spam for last 3 months...

still crying over something that happened that day??

and wont stop till she gets even.... 25 years from now i guess....

and you cry every time about attacks on your coalition??

ask your mom to explain this to you.... or a older friend....

you obviously cant understand how the word is so cruel to you..,

its really simple..., as we all been saying from the 1st day...

stop the horsefly spamming... we stop...

she dont stop... we dont stop....GET IT?????

wow...., how hard can it be?
Apr 9, 2017, 23:5304/09/17
Apr 9, 2017, 23:54(edited)
07/01/15

ALSO....

please blacklist me as you been threatening for a while now.... DO IT!!!!!

i cant read any more mails from you...

i would rather drink my bath water..!!!