Looking for Hedgemon Mentor.

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jan 18, 2017, 11:2301/18/17
04/16/16

Mentorship is a relationship in which a more experienced or more knowledgeable person helps to guide a less experienced or less knowledgeable person. The mentor may be older or younger than the person being mentored.

The thought of managing and building a coalition appeals to me, however, I am bright enough to realize that I lack the skills required in this particular game scenario. One only has to look at the hundreds of dead end coalitions out there to understand that failure is certainly more prevalent than success. I for one would pay cash to attend a junior hedgemon academy, where I could learn the skills to become a coalition leader, who would not be doomed to failure, purely for the lack of understanding coalition mechanics.

I would appreciate constructive participation in this topic. Thank you.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 23, 2017, 16:3801/23/17
09/11/15
Iknow exactly what you mean. we have been going quite a while but are not making as much proggress as i would like.
Feb 3, 2017, 13:4702/03/17
Feb 3, 2017, 13:48(edited)
06/17/15
Hello, sorry to hear that you have not having fun as a hegemon. There are many things you can do, for example you can merge your existing coalition with a larger one and try again later, or hand over the controls to a trusted friend while you join a really good coalition and learn, or you can contact Decimas at Dauntless since he has mentored many players.