CLASH OF THE TITANS biggest single PVP hit ever.

14 Replies
K4ne
13 September, 2016, 10:29 PM UTC

MMs best vs UN best:




http://prnt.sc/chp8g7

http://prnt.sc/choy9d

http://prnt.sc/choyet


And a very short conversation after clash:


http://prnt.sc/chp0d6


RESPECT to both!








Its nice to be important but its more important to be nice
UTC +0:00
25
Prometheus
14 September, 2016, 1:06 AM UTC

That's just WOW. 150m -155m mnm off vs i guess 160-180m def since it failed.


Congratulations to both of you that's one of the best fights I ever seen! To bad it wasn't on the defenders city so he can get back the 30% !

 Seeing 40k agemas non imperial makes me wonder about the persians though..:P

UTC +4:00
3
GC Alab Supreme
14 September, 2016, 8:51 PM UTC

well, SOMEONE is going to splurge alot of cash

Nice job you too; that was an awesome clash. Aldo, 64 likes collected on 3 posts...that's a record
☪Alab ☪
UTC +0:00
0
Prometheus
15 September, 2016, 12:29 PM UTC

GC Alab Supreme said:


well, SOMEONE is going to splurge alot of cash

Nice job you too; that was an awesome clash. Aldo, 64 likes collected on 3 posts...that's a record

It's something worth Liking I guess !

Both of the fighters are huge players, I hope for more screenshots of that epic battles!

Did you break the siege in the end?

UTC +4:00
5
ports
16 September, 2016, 12:33 PM UTC

Prometheus said:


GC Alab Supreme said:


well, SOMEONE is going to splurge alot of cash

Nice job you too; that was an awesome clash. Aldo, 64 likes collected on 3 posts...that's a record

It's something worth Liking I guess !

Both of the fighters are huge players, I hope for more screenshots of that epic battles!

Did you break the siege in the end?

No i never ... i think he left the siege .... haven't heard of anyone else breaking it after me .

As for Plarium getting even richer off me buying those troops back .......NOPE ...sorry !!!!
UTC +0:00
5
RIX forum RETIRED
16 September, 2016, 8:35 PM UTC
ports said:

Prometheus said:


GC Alab Supreme said:


well, SOMEONE is going to splurge alot of cash

Nice job you too; that was an awesome clash. Aldo, 64 likes collected on 3 posts...that's a record

It's something worth Liking I guess !

Both of the fighters are huge players, I hope for more screenshots of that epic battles!

Did you break the siege in the end?

No i never ... i think he left the siege .... haven't heard of anyone else breaking it after me .

As for Plarium getting even richer off me buying those troops back .......NOPE ...sorry !!!!
That was the second impressive hit I've seen from you
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
1
ports
16 September, 2016, 11:55 PM UTC
RIX said:

ports said:

Prometheus said:


GC Alab Supreme said:


well, SOMEONE is going to splurge alot of cash

Nice job you too; that was an awesome clash. Aldo, 64 likes collected on 3 posts...that's a record

It's something worth Liking I guess !

Both of the fighters are huge players, I hope for more screenshots of that epic battles!

Did you break the siege in the end?

No i never ... i think he left the siege .... haven't heard of anyone else breaking it after me .

As for Plarium getting even richer off me buying those troops back .......NOPE ...sorry !!!!
That was the second impressive hit I've seen from you
You have a better memory than me lol ...what was the other ?
UTC +0:00
0
RIX forum RETIRED
17 September, 2016, 12:43 PM UTC
ports said:

RIX said:

ports said:

Prometheus said:


GC Alab Supreme said:


well, SOMEONE is going to splurge alot of cash

Nice job you too; that was an awesome clash. Aldo, 64 likes collected on 3 posts...that's a record

It's something worth Liking I guess !

Both of the fighters are huge players, I hope for more screenshots of that epic battles!

Did you break the siege in the end?

No i never ... i think he left the siege .... haven't heard of anyone else breaking it after me .

As for Plarium getting even richer off me buying those troops back .......NOPE ...sorry !!!!
That was the second impressive hit I've seen from you
You have a better memory than me lol ...what was the other ?
You sent one to our pan with like 50 or 60 thousand promachos and the champs to back it up! lol
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
1
K4ne
20 September, 2016, 1:29 PM UTC
The problem of this Ports is he got dementia, old dawg needs to be put down
Its nice to be important but its more important to be nice
UTC +0:00
2
ports
20 September, 2016, 9:26 PM UTC

hahahahahahahaha


woof woof
UTC +0:00
0
RIX forum RETIRED
20 September, 2016, 10:18 PM UTC
lol!
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
0
mitko
8 December, 2016, 8:40 PM UTC

still trying to calculate units lost in drachmas

my calculator hasnt got so many digits on its screen.. 



UTC +2:00
1
tsunwu85rsa
9 December, 2016, 9:41 PM UTC
You must be in BOK ... ?
UTC +7:00
0
Libertà
10 December, 2016, 12:51 PM UTC

Why that?


Bok Libertà
jpsafe
UTC +4:00
0
Eyynar
11 December, 2016, 11:39 AM UTC

Ports single hit is still epic and always be :) 

even has been toped meanwhile several times

UTC +2:00
0
1779066 users registered; 48225 topics; 286666 posts; our newest member:UnknownRanger