Game over?!

Game over?!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Sep 6, 2016, 14:4609/06/16
K4ne said:

Theres really allot of pantheons guys and MMs gladly give ones they clean out from coas that are atking us to small coalitions to prosper, we really got no intention of holding bilion pans, ones we have now are only for some ranking and prestige coz many ppl think that we are weak if we dont hold pans but same time we couldnt care less about them we are a PVP coa. allways were and allways will be u can see example of us dropping 4 pantheons even 2 outside ones which we could have easily hold simply giving them to coas that asked, our general idea and pourpose of MMs as coalition is to stop monopol of some coalitions that were occupying nearly entire sparta map for very long time and bullying smaller ones, allot of ppl quitted game thinking they cannot prosper due to thos coalitions but a group as NWO showed them that they are not untouchable and easily defetable and that their arrogance is paid in troops. Any smaller coalition that wants to hold a pantheon can allways come to me with a simple in game msg and if they are ready to hold a pan MMs will gladly give to them without any strings attached, without you changing name to MM 1,2,3,4,5,56 or anything else.

Have a nice day.

K4ne

NWO Mayhem Makers
You present yourself like the Messias of Sparta, the thought might have been honorable in the first place to give pans to smaller coa's to prosper without any strings attached, i just cant see any smaller coa holding a pan on the map in ex DI area which are not attached to yourself or nwo in some way without been bullied to be burned before and placed an alt account of your ruling coalitons to dictate^your personal or nwo's interest. so where excatly do you see the difference from today to the past, just that the Name changed in to NWO.
Sep 6, 2016, 15:1109/06/16
K4ne said:

United Nations - war profiteers that never fought any war since i play this game and thats a very long time, then only vultured themselfs in every pantheon they have upsss HAD, then they went too far by poking their nose in our war zone trying to take pan that belonged to someone else and after being warned about it they tried to trap my player loosing some 60ish mils defense in process - my player won, but that was something i just couldnt let go and well they still have some pans i think 2-3 of them how many they will have its up to them :)

Wasn't it part of your plan that independend smaller coa's getting pans to be able to prosper? Well exactly this happened, just that United Nations had an HBG tag on. United Nations was given 2/3 of their pans inclding some of NWO, 1/3 was taken by Xerxes at the peak somewhat less than 30 pans hold by 3 coalition exactly to fullfill your idea to spread to smaller coaltion which was realised continuously over the time, so by the time you decided that UN has too many pans and not following nwo rules, 6 small coalitions have been handed over a pan to prosper allready and many to follow suit without any strings for real- but obviously hbg not nwo. As you said you are a pvp coa, so you Need some enemies i.e. Targets to make pvp. That way ist easy to find an excuse for war if a pan hold by Xerxes been taken which you claimed to be yours,well knowing you dont want to hold pan s only for prestige reasons not to look weak. conclusion out of this all, taking the fact that nwo holds 2/3 of the maps outside pans out of the quot, smaller or mid size coas only are allowed to hold pans to prosper if they fullfill the rules of nwo. if you grow to fast they will let you know. so much to the story of bullying. i wish you all happy growing out there.
Sep 6, 2016, 15:1209/06/16

i think only ifs can take down nwo

Sep 6, 2016, 15:5009/06/16
Sep 6, 2016, 16:30(edited)
06/24/15

MCGemix said:

K4ne, 

seems like you have some kids at home :) Youre story has many fantasy in it. And of course the war is only at his beginning. NWO threating and blackmailing many coals also like ours. We had an agreement with a borderline and Empire of Batiatus hurt it. Seems like you are searching some reason to go to war ;) But not a problem for us, to defend our Pans against all NWO Coals hurts the Offense of NWO very much. And because of this now we have to act a little bit mor offensive. 

By the way in the last week, at first day B.O.K. lost 10 Pans, Helena has lost all her Pans, Obsidian lost one pan, Storm Chaser lost 5 Pan, Sting lost 2 Pan and of course we downgrade Bir Gurkalis Capitol ;)

But i have one question: Why do you need half of a day to get 3 Pans with all NWO Coals from only 1 Coalition ? Seems like you arent so strong as you tell. And I also dont see you at this big hit ;) You allways let fight the others and look at this war with some beer and snacks. You are a very brave player. 

The last attacks on United Nation I also heard some rumours that Razorbacks dont want to fight. Seems like NWO will broke ;)

Let us all look what the future will bring. I think when you want to fly hi up to the sky the landing could be harder then you expect.

Best of luck to all honest Gamers 

Gemix

Diplomacy Germanicus Cultus

Well Mr. Gemix  

I strongly suggest that you change the herbs that you are smoking in order to come down from your hallucinations.

The lies and insults you are spreading here are may some personal characteristic issue of you.

Since you are flying high in your diplomatic job in Cultus you may not forget that the crap you post here does not change the image of Germanicus Cultus to the better. I suggest you step down from diplomacy since you do not fit into this job cause of your personal identity issues you seem to have.

Perhaps I am misleaded and you do reflect the policies of cultus which would make germanicus cultus a laughing stock in sparta, as  only liars and intrigants blame other coalitions in doing likewise.

Btw: there are other guys in your coalition which can express themselves more eloquently in english than you may be ever able :)

kind regards

Akko

Sep 6, 2016, 16:2209/06/16
Sep 6, 2016, 16:54(edited)
10/16/15

MCGemix said:

K4ne, 

seems like you have some kids at home :) Youre story has many fantasy in it. And of course the war is only at his beginning. NWO threating and blackmailing many coals also like ours. We had an agreement with a borderline and Empire of Batiatus hurt it. Seems like you are searching some reason to go to war ;) But not a problem for us, to defend our Pans against all NWO Coals hurts the Offense of NWO very much. And because of this now we have to act a little bit mor offensive. 

By the way in the last week, at first day B.O.K. lost 10 Pans, Helena has lost all her Pans, Obsidian lost one pan, Storm Chaser lost 5 Pan, Sting lost 2 Pan and of course we downgrade Bir Gurkalis Capitol ;)

The last attacks on United Nation I also heard some rumours that Razorbacks dont want to fight. Seems like NWO will broke ;)

Let us all look what the future will bring. I think when you want to fly hi up to the sky the landing could be harder then you expect.

Gemix

Dear Gemix,

seems like that you are very talented as storyteller. If I read your statement, its full of assumptions and you are really not very familiar with facts so far.

If I take a look at the Pan Map now, I see 

31 LVL 5 Pans held by LS

18 LVL 5 Pans held by HoB

19 LVL 5 Pans held by Term

18 LVL 5 Pans held by KRA

23 LVL 5 Pans held by LS Alpha

7 LVL 5 Pans held by MM

9 LVL 5 Pans held by BOK

12 LVL 5 Pans held by Zyka

8 LVL 5 Pans held by UH

7 LVL 5 Pans held by Razor

10 LVL 5 Pans held by PAR

9 LVL 5 Pans held by BIR

3 LVL 5 Pans held by Strong

13 LVL 5 Pans held by Equil

3 LVL 5 Pans held by TR

These are only the Top 15 Coas, 49 Pans of these are held by NWO. 

Before War against DI Family started, NWO already had around 30. We took down about 95 from DI Fam . That means, 80% of former DI Pans has been taken from other Coas or had given away by NWO. 

So your Try, to arrange NWO as an aggressor FAILED so far. 

You started War against us and lost your pans, thats it...

Sep 6, 2016, 17:5309/06/16

Eyynar said:

MCGemix said:

K4ne, 

Gemix

Dear Gemix,

seems like that you are very talented as storyteller. If I read your statement, its full of assumptions and you are really not very familiar with facts so far.

If I take a look at the Pan Map now, I see 

31 LVL 5 Pans held by LS

18 LVL 5 Pans held by HoB

19 LVL 5 Pans held by Term

18 LVL 5 Pans held by KRA

23 LVL 5 Pans held by LS Alpha

7 LVL 5 Pans held by MM

9 LVL 5 Pans held by BOK

12 LVL 5 Pans held by Zyka

8 LVL 5 Pans held by UH

7 LVL 5 Pans held by Razor

10 LVL 5 Pans held by PAR

9 LVL 5 Pans held by BIR

3 LVL 5 Pans held by Strong

13 LVL 5 Pans held by Equil

3 LVL 5 Pans held by TR

These are only the Top 15 Coas, 49 Pans of these are held by NWO. 

Before War against DI Family started, NWO already had around 30. We took down about 95 from DI Fam . That means, 80% of former DI Pans has been taken from other Coas or had given away by NWO. 

So your Try, to arrange NWO as an aggressor FAILED so far. 

You started War against us and lost your pans, thats it...

Nice list! 

BTW where is your Pan`s ?  Oh  lost too.....
Sep 6, 2016, 20:1309/06/16
11/16/14

I like how everyone writes a load of bollocks here.

And the only ones telling lies and insulting NWO are the ones that have lost their pantheons and armies to us.

Honestly, if you want to talk, get your facts right and don't try to talk crap to "the big crowd".

We are a fair federation and even gave UN and GC the chance to have a fair fight with the one coalition they had provoked. 

But instead they try their luck and start poking at other NWO coalitions, which leads to them getting involved.

As Eyynar pointed out, we do not tend to keep all that we take. We try share with other coalitions, friends and allies.

And so far we have only done that.

RopsuHood

House of Batiatus

Sep 6, 2016, 23:2109/06/16
Sep 6, 2016, 23:56(edited)
07/09/15

Spa said: Nice list!

K4ne said: Dont worry you wont be on that list anytime soon

Sep 7, 2016, 01:0109/07/16
Sep 7, 2016, 02:04(edited)
11/29/14

RopsuHood said:

We are a fair federation and even gave UN and GC the chance to have a fair fight with the one coalition they had provoked. 

But instead they try their luck and start poking at other NWO coalitions, which leads to them getting involved.

RopsuHood

House of Batiatus

Jesuzzz....

Somes have to stop the weed..... If MM having Nordmanns,Nordmanns 2,Union1 &2 & 3,BTM,Storms chasers,Zeus and few marginals hiting us on first 24h is a fair Fight , K4ne must feel quite unsecure against quote "a U.N failure  Coa ".

Also we got ansers to my inquiries "why ": "quote " Just for points , nothing serious ", " we have been request to attac " ect....

Scenario of HOB is simple, put bully´s cleaning areas, then put Hob or Nwo family hold pans with nothing while making new coa to move in the area, because HOB is feared and have diplo with most of coa, nobody can come between,and in case you try to defend your territory you have all NWO on your back.

So you have to ask permission to HOB via diplo if you want to make a move to Xeres pans LOL....

[4.9.2016 17:13:22] Rott HOB: Seems Un is attacking my batiatus family again

[4.9.2016 17:13:53] Bator, UN-1: not aware

[4.9.2016 17:14:30] Bator, UN-1: if you mean EOB_HOB

[4.9.2016 17:15:58] Rott HOB: Zeus is also my coa

[4.9.2016 17:17:54] Bator, UN-1: they took 273 out of us via mayem-nordmans.union-1-union-2-BTM-nordman-2

[4.9.2016 17:18:07] Rott HOB: They took from xerxes

[4.9.2016 17:18:31] Bator, UN-1: get your story straight and come back

[4.9.2016 17:18:48] Bator, UN-1: when we take a pan from xeres we get all NWO on our back

[4.9.2016 17:18:53] Rott HOB: And as told

.....if you need something or something back...... Ask me and use diplomacy

[4.9.2016 17:19:42] Rott HOB: If you ask you get if you attack we Will retaliate

[4.9.2016 17:19:51] Rott HOB: Not to difficult

[4.9.2016 17:21:25] Bator, UN-1: after killing 20 pans you come up with this story ?

[4.9.2016 17:23:17] Rott HOB: I dont Come up with stories

[4.9.2016 17:23:38] Rott HOB: Last Time i said hob and family wont attack Un

[4.9.2016 17:24:32] Rott HOB: Now zeus took pan from xerxes and Un attacking them

If asked you to message me in case of problems

[4.9.2016 17:24:34] Bator, UN-1: and putting nwo killing pans and placing bataius after is an old trick

[4.9.2016 17:24:54] Rott HOB: I am not placing

[4.9.2016 17:25:04] Bator, UN-1: got to got

[4.9.2016 17:25:11] Bator, UN-1: call when you get serious

And for the story i have several time in UN history tried to Reach HOB´s  for differents matters, i never got a reply, so i would believe that contacting HOB diplo wouldn´t do any better.

zeus warrior took pan in war zone they did not contact us for that LOL

emp bat  took pan in war zone they did not contact us for that LOL

Hob took pan in war zone they did not contact us for that LOL

<one way diplo ahahahah

Sep 7, 2016, 11:1909/07/16
faheem said:

i think only ifs can take down nwo

I'm honestly not so sure about that claim. IFS's top 3 coalitions are Lost Souls, Lost Souls Alpha, and LS 4 (also Lost Souls Genesi gets an honorable mention). Although most lost souls coalitions that are decent hold at least a pantheon, Lost Souls themselves have a little bit of trouble thanks to Outlaws attacking them. LS 4 and Genesi have done ok to get to where they are at, and it seems that they will do ok if they don't get into much trouble.