ONE WEAK TERMINATOR COALITION DEFEATED. CAN'T GET THE OTHER TERMINATORS TO ACCEPT A WAR.

132 Replies
sweetpeahead
21 September, 2016, 1:33 AM UTC

SPIKE said:


https://gyazo.com/2ef7648cf673bd90662ea80c9a5ccfd2


This guy is a moderator. He's a joke. 



OK first , Bloke is a moderator OF THE FORUM. Players can help mod the forums in many MMOs. This is not conflict of interest. Hes also right he can send you packing for your behavior IN THE FORUM. Pretty sure calling down someones mum might be deemed offensive. That wouldnt sound to be an unreasonable premise to most.


Im a small fry. I know this, but I DO have perspective. I can say a couple of things here that might benefit Association AND Terms. Or at least we can both properly realize part of what else is relevant here: 


Some of your guys (Association and interested parties) have a chip on shoulder for terms, and have had, LONG before your cap ever got downgraded. Thats Ok. Its a war game. We expect war.


But you have been encouraged to start this up, and as an indefinite conflict without end. Why? Can you not see the potential attrition battle your entering into and what the longterm implications of that are? Are you surprised when it results in so much carnage?


Not sure how many people sold you on this plan , but I know it wasnt just Simone hitting your cap just before you started. That action may be termed the spark or catalyst but its not the reason. Anyhow were all ready to run the marathon now lol. Im having fun whether Im hit or not. 

Your comment suggests your growing fatigued, however. Otherwise why seek to lament Plariums' all against you? If this is indeed so, change your cap name. You should do that anyhow as this has nothing to do with someones' mother, apologize for that (Because its got nothing to do with the war) and lets move on. Then we might even talk about other things in a more reasonable manner.


Anyhow thats the right thing to do , IMO. Stop being puppets of others. Dont let them use your blood so cheaply. Nothing here in that is meant as an insult to you guys- just being straight.

Otherwise: "See you on the field, with honor."


SPH





Remember; wherever you go , there you are.
UTC +0:00
2
cszim3
21 September, 2016, 2:56 AM UTC
terms rule association is a one man wallet warrior team ...next? 
UTC +0:00
0
Hundigo
4 October, 2016, 10:02 PM UTC

ThatBloke said:


Tania said:


Hello ThatBloke,


As you are a Moderator aren't you supposed to be neutral here? Your comments about Spike are far from that. And you are in Terminators if i am not mistaken. As a Moderator I don't think it's very chique to offer your views about the Terminators foe. Just my thoughts.


Regards


Tania

I AM neutral. These are facts.


Spike (alone, not his guys) has been hasslling pantheons for over a year. That's all I have to say about this.


Now about the choice that was made to hit Association Crew, all I have to say is it was a regrettable and unfair choice. We actually all agree on this.


The decision was apparently made while Dave was away.


Now, and though everybody agrees this event started this war, the fact Spike decided to name Association's capital to insult Dave's mother doesn't speak positively about Spike either, especially knowing Dave wasn't even responsible for the Association Crew incident.


So I stand to my words : everybody please at least stop insulting each other. What's happening ingame doesn't have to lead to insults, from either side.


Spike should consider renaming his capital and at least try and talk to Dave.

Even if he would live only to hassle the Terminators, this doesn't prevent him from behaving.



I'm pretty sure you moderator ThatBloke has to stop insulting other players in the game. Spike was right, you are moderator, but you are also just a joke. 


So all what you wrote and write on the forum is also a joke 



You can have the support from community manager, but not for long . Plarium Games decided to go on You Tube, with Q&A (Questions and Answers) ... So let's have it on their 'battlefield' now ;-)  See you moderator ThatBloke 

  You like to be moderator on the French forum ? Question is for how long you gonna be there 


I still have something else for you and all the moderators   So let's have you all on You Tube channel also 
UTC +0:00
1
Jason the hooch
17 October, 2016, 10:09 AM UTC

Is it just me or does the association have weird fixation with the terminators??...is this a brokeback mountain sort of thing?

UTC +10:00
0
SPIKE
17 October, 2016, 2:20 PM UTC
Jason the hooch said:

Is it just me or does the association have weird fixation with the terminators??...is this a brokeback mountain sort of thing?

It is very much like brokeback mountain. We call it busted booty hill. We are doing the terminators in the a$$. 
UTC +0:00
0
Gorgo
17 October, 2016, 10:03 PM UTC

SPIKE said:


Jason the hooch said:


Is it just me or does the association have weird fixation with the terminators??...is this a brokeback mountain sort of thing?

It is very much like brokeback mountain. We call it busted booty hill. We are doing the terminators in the a$$. 


Spike i think following pictures present who is doing whose ass :)


http://prntscr.com/cvkgqi

http://prntscr.com/cvkh7e

http://prntscr.com/cvkhe2


Term Family sending their regards !!!

Terminators
UTC +0:00
11
Uncle Junior
19 October, 2016, 12:42 PM UTC

Arrogance is the capital-stock of misfortune.

†terminators†
UTC +0:00
1
bazza
26 October, 2016, 3:25 AM UTC
Big ouch
UTC +9:00
0
Amanda
21 November, 2016, 3:32 PM UTC

Hi Spike,

I guess your one of the most loved leaders in Sparta :), at least loved by Plarium that honor you as one of the biggest contributor to their profits. However, when I saw your attacks I wonder if you all tried to escape game in one last war against someone. Terminators, yes perfect plan..im bored on the game anyway and angry upon Plarium and how much money you have spent on it during the years (i think 100% of sparta players agree here)...why not drag your members down in this fall as well. So you can escape with style and give Plarium the last comment before you escape the game. The finger or "Not another dime" as someone said..well, a little off topic maybe, but it felt great to write it :)

Take care

Matilda


UTC +0:00
1
Je Suis Charlie
6 May, 2017, 10:20 PM UTC
WHY ? we are at peace with term . . .ffs
UTC +2:00
0
chucolakey
9 June, 2017, 7:06 PM UTC
i have freinds in both cols  i hated spikes team for the longest and still hate one player in there but av8r  made a difference in my way of thinking  about there col now terms team  they were my heart at one time but again one player changed my way of thinking i wont say his name its very personal  but  ill tell you as far as sticking together and fighting for each outher terms team hands down  there is a reason for every thing and if you have any questions comax  and kenneth connelly are the men you would address (not in a fighting way well i wouldnt )  but terms team let a col think they won but that is the outher cols fault  there not there to play soft ball think the way you would like but like a term told me  will be back  
UTC +7:00
1
chucolakey
9 June, 2017, 7:11 PM UTC
sweetpeahead said:

SPIKE said:


https://gyazo.com/2ef7648cf673bd90662ea80c9a5ccfd2


This guy is a moderator. He's a joke. 



OK first , Bloke is a moderator OF THE FORUM. Players can help mod the forums in many MMOs. This is not conflict of interest. Hes also right he can send you packing for your behavior IN THE FORUM. Pretty sure calling down someones mum might be deemed offensive. That wouldnt sound to be an unreasonable premise to most.


Im a small fry. I know this, but I DO have perspective. I can say a couple of things here that might benefit Association AND Terms. Or at least we can both properly realize part of what else is relevant here: 


Some of your guys (Association and interested parties) have a chip on shoulder for terms, and have had, LONG before your cap ever got downgraded. Thats Ok. Its a war game. We expect war.


But you have been encouraged to start this up, and as an indefinite conflict without end. Why? Can you not see the potential attrition battle your entering into and what the longterm implications of that are? Are you surprised when it results in so much carnage?


Not sure how many people sold you on this plan , but I know it wasnt just Simone hitting your cap just before you started. That action may be termed the spark or catalyst but its not the reason. Anyhow were all ready to run the marathon now lol. Im having fun whether Im hit or not. 

Your comment suggests your growing fatigued, however. Otherwise why seek to lament Plariums' all against you? If this is indeed so, change your cap name. You should do that anyhow as this has nothing to do with someones' mother, apologize for that (Because its got nothing to do with the war) and lets move on. Then we might even talk about other things in a more reasonable manner.


Anyhow thats the right thing to do , IMO. Stop being puppets of others. Dont let them use your blood so cheaply. Nothing here in that is meant as an insult to you guys- just being straight.

Otherwise: "See you on the field, with honor."


SPH






UTC +7:00
0
chucolakey
9 June, 2017, 7:12 PM UTC
what are you babbling about  look no wants a story book and you are not a queen princes or even worth reading about no matter what col your frm 
UTC +7:00
0
1782380 users registered; 48512 topics; 287819 posts; our newest member:Nita