All Categories

ONE WEAK TERMINATOR COALITION DEFEATED. CAN'T GET THE OTHER TERMINATORS TO ACCEPT A WAR.

ONE WEAK TERMINATOR COALITION DEFEATED. CAN'T GET THE OTHER TERMINATORS TO ACCEPT A WAR.

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Aug 15, 2016, 14:2808/15/16
Aug 15, 2016, 14:31(edited)
08/25/14

SPIKE said:

It surely does fell like we are fighting the state on this one. It's the Association vs. Terms/Plarium. Love the big new quests with everything but a pan tournament. That seems very fair to my team and I. Now we got "That Bloke" spewing pro-terminator garbage on here. 

Yes the war started because the Terminators downgraded our 2nd team's capital three times in a row. I believe the war will continue indefinitely. Dave did not message me except to be vulgar, and Uncle Junior hasn't messaged me at all since taking over. 

Our team has over 130 ally & peace agreements. There are very few coalitions that we are not friendly with. We have turned into full offense mode since the attacks on our 2nd team. If the Terminators/Plarium want to paint us as the bad guys in the game so be it. I'm ok with that. 

AFAIK, the Terminators are fighting the state. It's terminators vs Spike/Plarium, and all I see is Spike/Plarium painting Dave as the bad guy.

Just prove me wrong : everybody can write stupid and unfounded statements.

Downgrading that capital is considered shameful by Uncle Junior himself. This happened while the leaders were away. I strongly advise you talk to them instead of posting insanities.

You may as well go on your foolish war if you like, the game rules don't forbid this.

But do change your capital's name ; it's offending and you're pointing to the wrong person.

Now watch your words lying about me. You want Spike vs Plarium stuff ? Don't forget I can offer you some vacation per art. # 3.16 of the forum rules, so stick to facts and stop fantasizing.

Aug 15, 2016, 15:0208/15/16
08/25/14

This was an insult.

Good holidays.

Aug 16, 2016, 01:4208/16/16
08/31/14

Tania said:

I chose Spike's side with my tiny coalition all because of one Terminator called Lysandros mailing me with abusive language like you wouldn't believe.

Calling me every name in the book, using even the dirtiest female reproduction names imaginable. I couldn't believe what I read.

And all because I raided one of his farms that he can only take out so many resources from once a week.

And when I mailed the Hegemon Dave to inform him of his member being so discraceful to a 16 year old girl he didn't even bother to reply.

Spike on the other hand has been nothing but courteous to me. And I only go on personal experience and not 'what people say'.

Regards,

Tania

HI Tania 

Sorry that you have had a bad experience with me not responding to your ingame message as you could possibly imagine i recieve a lot of messages and I'm also appalled at the language that was used at you its not the way I want Terminators known for. From time to time I lose messages that have been sent as my ingame mailbox does fill up very quickly. This is the first that I have seen of it but Thank You for bringing it to my attention I will speak to lysandros. As for choosing sides thats your choice but all that know me know me to be true to my word and a stand up guy I have never had any bad dealings with spike up until recently and this was an unfortunate incident that occurred in my absence from the game. I do understand why Association is upset and we would probably act the same without bringing peoples mothers into it as I think this is an act of a low life scum but I'm sure he has his reasons maybe thinking that it will annoy all of us enough to crash millions of offense into their capital but Im a little smarter than that. If they could hold 10 panths previously then they have a fair amount of defence. With the algorythms of loses on capitals and panths both being different you need to have different strategies
Aug 17, 2016, 01:3308/17/16
02/28/15

Hello Dave,

Thank you very much, that is very decent of you. Someone suggested i told Plarium for what he messaged me and he could have his account taken away but I don't even want that. He is a high level and put a lot of time and effort into his city, I wouldn't want him to lose that.

I Always think even though it's a war game and we virtually kill each other there is no reason we can't be civil to each other all.

After all, we are all real humans sitthing behind a computer playing a game.

And when I hit your Pans with my tiny armies it's for getting Phalanx rewards. And when your warriors hit back at me I can expect tha

It's the normal reaction. Foul language I think was not normal.

Best regards,

Aug 20, 2016, 18:1508/20/16
01/15/16
Termites 3 took it on the chin again today LMAO
Aug 29, 2016, 07:2608/29/16
08/31/14
WELL ONCE AGAIN SPIKE HAS PROVEN WHAT SORT OF WANKER HE IS BY RENAMING HIS CAPITAL, ITS ABOUT TIME PLARIUM STEPPED IN AND PUT AND END TO HIS VULGAR ATTEMPTS AT TRYING TO PI SS ME OFF.WHAT HE DOESNT THINK THAT I KNOW WHAT HE WANTS AND THATS FOR TERMINATORS TO HIT THEIR CAPITAL, I'M NO NOOB THE CAPITAL IS OBVIOUSLY STACKED WITH DEFENCE AND HIS NAMING OF IT IS AN ATTEMPT TO GET US TO BRING IT DOWN. NICE TRY LITTLE BOY HAVE FUN
Aug 29, 2016, 08:3908/29/16

ALBA said:

http://prntscr.com/c3jqk9

I CAN BE YOUR STEP DAD TOO

VODKAONICE YOU ONCE A MONTH BLEEDING BITCH YOUR MOM LEFT SHIT ON MY DICK FROM WHEN I FUCKED HER IN DA ASS BITCH

TRULY YOURS,ALBA THE GREAT AKA YOUR STEP DAD

lol i only just saw this ...

very kind words from you ... 

Aug 29, 2016, 15:2408/29/16
10/13/14
If you're a terminator, it's ok to say vulgar things on the forum. Anybody else would be booted. That's the facts. 
Aug 30, 2016, 04:4308/30/16
07/12/15

Hmm.. "why aren't you in a coa" they say.. "is good fun been in a coa" they say..

Aug 30, 2016, 21:3608/30/16

Kakos said:

Hmm.. "why aren't you in a coa" they say.. "is good fun been in a coa" they say..

I know; its the effects that big coalitions get all the time. It really depends on your definition of fun' some people's fun are "No fighting on a forum or in game, just pace and grow!: and stuff like that. For those people, the absolute, positively, honest to God, BEST coalition you can be in is a small ranked coalition with a lot of active members; preferable in ranks 40-200. Then you don't have to deal with any of this. I know, its sad to watch this battle go out, and you probably, really want this "War of Words" to end since it is having a negative impact on others that want to join either coalition, but its part of the game. So you can't stop it; no one can unless one of us pulls out. I don't think asso is, so we won't

Aug 31, 2016, 13:0308/31/16
Aug 31, 2016, 13:04(edited)
03/04/15
GC Alab Supreme said:

Kakos said:

I know; its the effects that big coalitions get all the time. It really depends on your definition of fun' some people's fun are "No fighting on a forum or in game, just pace and grow!: and stuff like that. For those people, the absolute, positively, honest to God, BEST coalition you can be in is a small ranked coalition with a lot of active members; preferable in ranks 40-200. Then you don't have to deal with any of this. I know, its sad to watch this battle go out, and you probably, really want this "War of Words" to end since it is having a negative impact on others that want to join either coalition, but its part of the game. So you can't stop it; no one can unless one of us pulls out. I don't think asso is, so we won't

You better bet that Association wont stop....we are having to much fun hitting terminators members...you guys are very nice farms..giving always a lot of resources...thank u all haha
Sep 3, 2016, 03:0009/03/16
08/31/14
Association members are as weak as pi ss they fight with politicals and hide like the little bitches that they are. Will you all grow a set of balls and come out and fight not hide like the fvcking low life cowards that you are
Sep 3, 2016, 04:1409/03/16
10/13/14
SPIKE said:

If you're a terminator, it's ok to say vulgar things on the forum. Anybody else would be booted. That's the facts. 

Sep 3, 2016, 12:2909/03/16
Sep 3, 2016, 12:30(edited)
08/31/14
SPIKE said:

SPIKE said:

well they can ban me I dont give a shit but Ill be in Texas next week you weak pathetic prick we can sort out your disrespect
Sep 5, 2016, 21:4909/05/16
03/04/15
dave8872 said:

Association members are as weak as pi ss they fight with politicals and hide like the little bitches that they are. Will you all grow a set of balls and come out and fight not hide like the fvcking low life cowards that you are
ohh you are so good talking trash but  you have never raid us....so i bet you are the weak....you got strong members but not manz very active..just like us...but you are not that strong lol
Sep 7, 2016, 22:5509/07/16
Sep 7, 2016, 22:58(edited)
08/31/14

PhilipDupon86 said:

dave8872 said:

ohh you are so good talking trash but  you have never raid us....so i bet you are the weak....you got strong members but not manz very active..just like us...but you are not that strong lol

Little do you know you have nothing worth raiding its like all of you gutless pricks hide bubble dump everything weak as piss and then claim to be winning a fight time is endless and at some point all the big armies will get caught.  I notice PhilipDupon86 you seem to run your mouth a lot and have next to nothing to do with this other than running your mouth like the hero you wish you where.

Sep 8, 2016, 12:3209/08/16
Sep 8, 2016, 12:33(edited)
03/04/15

dave8872 said:

PhilipDupon86 said:

dave8872 said:

Little do you know you have nothing worth raiding its like all of you gutless pricks hide bubble dump everything weak as piss and then claim to be winning a fight time is endless and at some point all the big armies will get caught.  I notice PhilipDupon86 you seem to run your mouth a lot and have next to nothing to do with this other than running your mouth like the hero you wish you where.
too bad for you that the only ones that are stupid enough to have a lot of resources available for being raided are the members of your coalition. But on the good sight you are wonderful farms...
Btw, we have taken down many of ur pathetic defended pans....me alone I have taken down over 10 of them...
http://prnt.sc/cckbvj

Sep 8, 2016, 19:3709/08/16
09/19/14
and we didnt fought for them did we...we let them to allies...why ??? because they were on list to empty...you guys know that :))))
Sep 8, 2016, 21:1709/08/16
08/31/14
you are such a fvck wit we were giving them away to other coals before this even started so think what you bunch of losers want We all know the truth but Association and their crew. All you have done is sped it up so thxs. As for farms I'm sure you guys have been raided and sieged more than any of us lmao so who are the farms