Join the CRIMSON DEATH SQUAD

9 Replies
killerakash jesus
15 July, 2016, 7:13 PM UTC

join the Crimson Death Squad (c.d.s)

when tired of being in a clan and not having the response, help and hand in battles, then join us at crimson death squad...

we are active everyday,chat,have war rooms where generals correspond war tactics, we share resources and articles.

forget all the other clans with their big empty egos, in time they all WILL fall, for its a lifetime of battling and we here are prepared to do so, we have a great team of allies and undercover ones, we respect other clans, so far we have taken a few names and will do so even more.

i wish to inform all Sparta that we have stood against the time of wars, in our darkest of days we always manage to see sunlight and conquer all our fears, if this sound like the warrior you are, join our ranks now so you will be respected for being apart of us from the start of our glorious days ahead....

though we don't fight as much any that come against us wish they never did,our weakest general is considered to be among the strongest Sparta have, we do not invoke wars on us, we keep or uphold our diplomacy by all means.

our allies depend on us as we do on them.

so leave your unworthy clan, & join a new era, a new breed of warriors,strongest in Sparta.

Join the CRIMSON DEATH SQUAD Today, you will thank the Gods of Sparta. starting with Zeus

note. Send application and officers will accept your invite.

respect and honor...

killer

kj AARROOOooooooooo



https://spark.adobe.com/video/SJmDpjUw

crimson tide
UTC +0:00
Rob May
20 July, 2016, 2:11 AM UTC

video was nice, but that part where your "weakest" general offense was 48mil, it was in fact your strongest not weakest, it was most likely albert's army, and 48mil is nothing:)


anyway best of luck

UTC +0:00
lordofwar
20 July, 2016, 4:56 AM UTC

ahahahah let me laugh 

believe in what you want 

good luck to you too
UTC +0:00
Albert D GREAT
26 July, 2016, 10:45 AM UTC
alberrt on 48 mill?..hahahaha u really dont know nothing and ausme alot hhahahah alot people feel from assumption just remember and when they made video i was not in coa nethier am i now but hey keep asuming that what i love p[people asuming n underestimating, so will make wiping out all more fun :) but that them not me best coa i have been part of free minded people not bunch of tools or trust fund babies real friends those who spend n those who dont come together to grow that whay cds is about loyalty above all, and most ancor aint loyal to thier self so will be hard geting into cds even tho not top 3 coa they have more honor than some of these  so called big coa or what they called?
LONE Wolf
UTC +0:00
Albert D GREAT
26 July, 2016, 10:46 AM UTC

send your cords rob may i can raid u from where i am then u see 49 mill son :)hahahahahah to funny 

hahahahahahaaaaaaaaa
LONE Wolf
UTC +0:00
killerakash jesus
26 July, 2016, 3:01 PM UTC
Rob May said:

video was nice, but that part where your "weakest" general offense was 48mil, it was in fact your strongest not weakest, it was most likely albert's army, and 48mil is nothing:)


anyway best of luck


crimson tide
UTC +0:00
killerakash jesus
26 July, 2016, 3:06 PM UTC

Well the video was cool...but i assure you mate that those points were infact mines....and not anyone else...i'am the weakest general in our coalition...i'am a cheap player that don't give plarium nothing, i do not care what you think,believe, or assume, i suppose Roy that the video had made you came here to drop a few remarks and i'am glad for ur feedback ,and that i ve reached out to players across hellas with it..for everything about it is true....


urs respectfully..kj
crimson tide
UTC +0:00
Vodkaonice
27 July, 2016, 7:17 AM UTC

killerakash jesus said:


Well the video was cool...but i assure you mate that those points were infact mines....and not anyone else...i'am the weakest general in our coalition...i'am a cheap player that don't give plarium nothing, i do not care what you think,believe, or assume, i suppose Roy that the video had made you came here to drop a few remarks and i'am glad for ur feedback ,and that i ve reached out to players across hellas with it..for everything about it is true....


urs respectfully..kj

sorry to say but not really that smart to tell your offence in here next time you raid a guy of our coalition we just make sure we have 200 million defence or more ther :P 

why would you do that sir?


furthermore best opff luck recruiting.

we all know its a pain to get dedicated good players added to the ranks

UTC +1:00
lordofwar
27 July, 2016, 10:32 AM UTC

you guys talk to much!!! no one knows what is going one in our coa and what is our off power or def so pls stop talking or assuming! we are here juts to play and have some fun we are a family that likes to pla with honor and respect!

so let us do our game and respect us cause we do the same

enjoy the video :)



UTC +0:00
Vodkaonice
27 July, 2016, 12:33 PM UTC

lordofwar said:


you guys talk to much!!! no one knows what is going one in our coa and what is our off power or def so pls stop talking or assuming! we are here juts to play and have some fun we are a family that likes to pla with honor and respect!

so let us do our game and respect us cause we do the same

enjoy the video :)



i meen no disrespect sir.

just warning that showing your offence isnt the best idea .. 
UTC +1:00
1725930 users registered; 43375 topics; 272018 posts; our newest member:baileyemrys