Comments
Jul 11, 2016, 23:5207/11/16
05/21/15

Ahem 

My dearest. 

I thought we would have done it with more intimity

Jul 12, 2016, 03:2307/12/16
Jul 12, 2016, 03:24(edited)

I find it funny K4ne talkd about attacking with multiple coalitions as if it's some weak tactic or something to laugh at when that's exactly what NWO did to SPQR and DI lol I think someone doesn't like it when they lose numbers advantage

Jul 12, 2016, 05:1107/12/16
Jul 13, 2016, 11:45(edited)

Don't want to create a full on thread about this, but it needs to be said

In more recent times, whoever has been writing the chronicle, which is currently unknown to me and probably the general public, has been creating stories that seem OK but are actually a little controversial. Usually, when it comes to talk about coalitions and wars, they only get one side of the story; and that's either from forums or from big coalitions. They don't get the full sided story if its another coalition that isn't, like, top 10 or a family of the top 10

As for the content itself, the writer seems to have ideas that would almost be considered partiality; whoever the person is, they are on one major coalition's side*. That means that people who don't know about the real conflict read the Chronicle and come here with something else on mine. For example, I keep seeing endless screenshots from either Lost Souls's coalition and other coalitions, the Kracken, and HOB and their other coalitions (not the NWO alliance, I mean like they became part of the family) except for things like Storm Chasers and Lyon only ONCE, I have never seen any other coalition be featured inside the Chronicle. Even with the conflict between two coalitions, I only see one major coalition.

Chronicle needs new staff so that more people know the real story on BOTH sides and can engage in this discussion instead of having a thread of people on both sides of the conflict arguing about what happened. For example, I see a lot of posts form people either from Death In, Theresites, or NWO.

~Alab

*As always, I am non-sided, so I don't mean to insult ANY coalition with this. Play safe

**Well people can argue that the Chronicle can only interact with big coalitions since its easier that way, or you could argue that other coalitions practically don't have business here since they weren't part of anything, but the general public should be able to participate and discuss the issue, and the Chronicle should be as it is; Spartan news with the FULL story

Jul 12, 2016, 06:4907/12/16
Jul 13, 2016, 08:20(edited)
07/09/15

1. Im preparing a massive document with over 300 screenshots taken + skype copy/pasted converstations with our dear enemies to show everyone in game why this war started in 1st place who were the main actors so our dear public here sees for themselfs what is NWO why DI and their minions were atked and basically then u will see what they tried to do and who they are and that is full 100% original thing once i finish it up chronologically in order of events it will simply bury any doubt about who is bully who is greedy and who was the agressor in 1st place etc.This document is too huge to put in forum but will be a word document file uploaded to protected server so ill say on that one STAY TUNED.

(this is being done to finally put a gag on this forum spammers mouth that are trying in any way to make bad picture of us by saying lies without any facts to support em since they basically cannot fight us in any way)

2. Rix dearest forum spamer unlike you i dont have any reasons to cheat in any way of this game i play it for years now, Plarium can ask me about anything to prove im not any kind of cheat at anytime info will be provided. (unlike some of you but wait till i finish up document i was reffering to)

3. Dracos i remember when i atked SPQR i downgraded their capital + taken some pans from em but we were assigned quite differently to atk them it was NWO coa. per pantheon not 10 NWO coas on 1 pan u know we actually do have the firepower to take out pantheon:D Thing with DI was the same we dont have a reason to atk all 1 pantheon especially if we are generously provided such a nice ammount of targets :) and thats a quite big difference bcoz DI publicly says 1 coa at the time and same time atking with all their minions and all their allies that still support that tirany of coalition ONLY 1 pan at the time but as i mentioned before since im very annoyed by things written on this forums with a bunch of lies, insults and speculations i decided to do something based on complete (not out of context) information that will open everyones eyes 1ce for all. Luckly for me i was there 1st hand so i dont need to bullshyt anyone about anything simply do the copy pastes in chronological order so we see who is who

Now like usuall ill let ya speculate abit more kinda busy running a war cya around.

K4ne

NWO Mayhem Makers
Jul 12, 2016, 06:5107/12/16

spartan chronicle is a joke .. 

we from TherSites Rising are gone ? crushed? defeated?

this must be a joke because this isn't even close to the truth ... 

Jul 12, 2016, 08:2307/12/16

K4ne any big coalition can take out a single pantheon. They don't have 500 billion defense in them especially when you own dozens. Defense is spread thin and add about 10 NWO coalitions though it's actually more than just 10 and you can easily win. I was in NWO too so I know how things worked and taking down SPQR was a joke, CRS had to weaken a pantheon for you guys to step in and take the glory lol how sad. This whole debacle is pathetic, in the end all you'll be known for is being the guys that team up on one coalition and brag about it on forums. Every excuse is tyranny and being evil but come on now, really? Tyrants oppress people and so far all I've seen from some NWO members is that they have orders to keep attacking DI. What kind of good guy beats down on an opponent that's already been beat? Hell even self defense says to use reasonable force but I think beating a subdued threat isn't exactly reasonable. 

I leave you with this:

"Every successful revolution puts on in time the robes of the tyrant it deposed." Barbara Tuchman

Jul 12, 2016, 10:4807/12/16
08/03/15

RIX said:

I have proof you are using two accounts by the SS posted up above which I can guarantee that they have the same IP address or multiple people pretend to be K4NE, it is the only explanation? 

Greetings Archon, Please if you got proof of people abusing the game or are creating alternative accounts, submit a ticket to our support team to investigate.

Jul 12, 2016, 17:5107/12/16
06/24/15

Dear Rix

I dont know who you are and I realy dont care as well, but it would be nice if you take a break to get some air before you suffocate my friend.

I suggest you be more active in game then unsucessfully trying to become a News guy.

Strongly recommending you some therapist to look after your exhibiting addiction trying to become famous by non-stop posting news, answers and pelies which nobody realy is interested in.

Kind Regards

and

successfull therapy

Jul 12, 2016, 18:1607/12/16
Jul 12, 2016, 18:23(edited)
06/24/15

We're Back! [20:30] Mercy Riiser : A Good Day for Death - Lots of planning went into today's command. With our Allies we took down all Level 5 Pans of Thersites and kept taking them back until they all were broken down to being Level 1 Pans. Our thanks go out to Gold our Heg for planning and coordinating all this within Death and with several key allies. Our Teams were led by Rum Runner, Mad Max and Silver. Thanks to them and everyone who sent troops. DEATH LIVES! PS - Stay tuned! Mercy Riiser Remember this: what you can't see can hurt you! Death is Alive and Well!

Well, from the point of view of a comon Sparta Player, it was about time someone took you greedy, arrogant and lazy tyrant out of the game !

Me and many other Players and coalitions got now space to own a Pantheon as well, without selling ourselves as slaves and Canon- Fodder for Deat Inc an consorts alike.

And best of all, you are definately gone, history and never come back again!

Therefore thank you very much NWO Alliance for liberating Sparta from them.

Jul 12, 2016, 20:4907/12/16
01/27/15
Akko said:

Dear Rix

I dont know who you are and I realy dont care as well, but it would be nice if you take a break to get some air before you suffocate my friend.

I suggest you be more active in game then unsucessfully trying to become a News guy.

Strongly recommending you some therapist to look after your exhibiting addiction trying to become famous by non-stop posting news, answers and pelies which nobody realy is interested in.

Kind Regards

and

successfull therapy

#notanargument  Come at me with substance and facts, you know nothing about me so your suggestions and comments are more or less irrelevant to me.  I am also very easily found in-game so like I've said before to others, come get some.
Jul 12, 2016, 22:5707/12/16
07/12/15

'Μολών λαβέ'

akko , kane , rott etc etc of nwo!

also if u dont know what 'Μολών λαβέ' means, i feel pity for u playing a game like this!

c u all in the battlefield!

Jul 13, 2016, 07:3607/13/16
Jul 13, 2016, 07:36(edited)

Looks like Akko is saltier than the ocean with that post about Death Inc

Jul 13, 2016, 08:2007/13/16
Jul 13, 2016, 08:21(edited)
07/09/15

Rix  was greatly misinformed about the name of player saying thos things and i deeply apologize for false accusation i stated in this topic and ill try to edit it now to completly remove this part, its never my intention to harm in any way any player thats decent, there are rotten fruits among us all that screenie is the proof of it but in this case it was my mistake and i do sencerly apologize for it.

K4ne

NWO Mayhem Makers

Jul 13, 2016, 10:3107/13/16
01/27/15

Apology accepted K4NE.

I've cleaned up my posts as well and going to just move on as well.  You guys can have your ball back,  I am done playing in here.

Jul 22, 2016, 17:5307/22/16
11/01/15

Akko said:

We're Back! [20:30] Mercy Riiser : A Good Day for Death - Lots of planning went into today's command. With our Allies we took down all Level 5 Pans of Thersites and kept taking them back until they all were broken down to being Level 1 Pans. Our thanks go out to Gold our Heg for planning and coordinating all this within Death and with several key allies. Our Teams were led by Rum Runner, Mad Max and Silver. Thanks to them and everyone who sent troops. DEATH LIVES! PS - Stay tuned! Mercy Riiser Remember this: what you can't see can hurt you! Death is Alive and Well!

Well, from the point of view of a comon Sparta Player, it was about time someone took you greedy, arrogant and lazy tyrant out of the game !

Me and many other Players and coalitions got now space to own a Pantheon as well, without selling ourselves as slaves and Canon- Fodder for Deat Inc an consorts alike.

And best of all, you are definately gone, history and never come back again!

Therefore thank you very much NWO Alliance for liberating Sparta from them.

We will see Missy. We will see.... <3

Jul 25, 2016, 05:1707/25/16
11/04/15
K4ne said:

NWO Mayhem Makers

hey we're still waiting for the skype post...
Mar 4, 2017, 16:1003/04/17
08/20/14

lil_uzi94 said:

K4ne said:

NWO Mayhem Makers

hey we're still waiting for the skype post...
we are still waiting for that skype post
Mar 4, 2017, 17:4503/04/17
01/10/16

Please wait for me to join these battles.

By the year of our lord 2081, I will have a projected offense and defense army of 5 Billion each.

I am sworn to just doing quests and raiding bot cities for resources and building troops with the aid of my trusted phylarch to increase troop build times of incredible speed!

My broken body, once youthfull, sits in waiting, and yearns to field an army of Agemas 50,000 strong in one attack like I see in screen shots.

Built slowly and meticulously each day, I see them growing in size.

I long for the moment to throw 10,000 Promachos at an unsuspecting enemy capitol or pantheon in one attack and to hear the cries and lamentations of players running for the credit card.

Time will be my resource...to build..to wait..for that one moment to unleash hell on the enemy..a mountain of troops....never seen before in all of Sparta.....

I transfer the radiation that is given to me, and transfer that power to my troops instead..making them stronger...growing in size and speed each day...I will make Xerxes tremble with fear and conquer his positions.

I will be legend..I will be victorious....I will send them home on their shields.....there will be no quarter given...in this battle..or the next...

Aug 5, 2017, 04:4408/05/17
08/20/14
 FINALLY!!! and they said we wont be able to bounce back.. guess whose laughing now
Aug 6, 2017, 17:0008/06/17
02/10/16
who are you? where have u bounced too? are you a new coal? why are u so insecure? I looked but you are not no1 coal. where should I look?  regards sue