One coalition at a time....

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 4, 2016, 04:1007/04/16
11/01/15

One coalition at a time....

We're Back! 

[20:30] Mercy Riiser : A Good Day for Death - Lots of planning went into today's command. With our Allies we took down all Level 5 Pans of Thersites and kept taking them back until they all were broken down to being Level 1 Pans. Our thanks go out to Gold our Heg for planning and coordinating all this within Death and with several key allies. Our Teams were led by Rum Runner, Mad Max and Silver. Thanks to them and everyone who sent troops. DEATH LIVES!  

PS - Stay tuned!  

Mercy Riiser

Remember this: what you can't see can hurt you! Death is Alive and Well!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 4, 2016, 04:2007/04/16
11/01/15
Drusilla said:

Yay.
Thank you! <3
Jul 4, 2016, 05:3007/04/16
01/26/15
Awesome!!!  
Jul 4, 2016, 05:4407/04/16
11/01/15
Maji said:

Awesome!!!  
Thank you Maji <>
Jul 4, 2016, 09:2907/04/16

you guys did wel that has to be said :)

we didnt see it coming.

1 small thing you don't see to understand is that we decided to drop our pans.

we will get them back eventually anyway so no harm was done.

now you guys will need a sh*tload off drachmas to revive all offence you lost :D

anyway nice attacks for sure, we expected nothing less then this from death inc !
Jul 4, 2016, 10:5807/04/16
01/27/15

Vodkaonice said:

we didnt see it coming.

Really?  Maybe half your team didn't get the memo because I see Thersites up and down the leader board for pvp and hardly any of the aforementioned are on the board which makes me think that you guys will have to actually spend more drachma since the Persians aren't as "loose" as they were for a while ;) 

Great job to those that took them out!   BTW you should always cut the snake off at the head but maybe I don't know good war strategy and that's why I am not a Death Inc member.
Jul 4, 2016, 11:2207/04/16

RIX said:

Vodkaonice said:

we didnt see it coming.

Really?  Maybe half your team didn't get the memo because I see Thersites up and down the leader board for pvp and hardly any of the aforementioned are on the board which makes me think that you guys will have to actually spend more drachma since the Persians aren't as "loose" as they were for a while ;) 

Great job to those that took them out!   BTW you should always cut the snake off at the head but maybe I don't know good war strategy and that's why I am not a Death Inc member.

we had some defence in our pans and we lost that but seeing that pans as well ass capital gives us defence bonus it is for 100% sure that all who attacked us have lost more then we did :) .

And yes we had some defence in the pans but that was only a small defence force for every pan. nothing that cant be missed.

Jul 4, 2016, 19:1707/04/16
09/19/14

RIX said:

floris said:

RIX said:

Vodkaonice said:

we didnt see it coming.

we had some defence in our pans and we lost that but seeing that pans as well ass capital gives us defence bonus it is for 100% sure that all who attacked us have lost more then we did :) .

And yes we had some defence in the pans but that was only a small defence force for every pan. nothing that cant be missed.

Let me guess another army built on Persian exploits?  40k agema attacks accompanied by 100 cataphracts isn't exactly coining, (rollseyes)

EDIT*  I have proof of admittance that armies were built on the Persian exploit but I am not a snitch.

Almost all BIG armies currently held by players in Sparta is result of Pesian exploit. Plarium make even bigger exploit by bringing up 60 position per day rule :). Seeing armies of non coiners with 30 k agemas is nothing out of the ordinary nowdays especially since that persian exploit took a while before plarium noticed it; strange that they dont see that logs of payouts and investment dont add up :) 

took them months to "fix" that exploit. That must be a speed record :)...so many $ lost Plarium HAHAHAH
Jul 5, 2016, 09:0707/05/16

was this the blowback of the almighty death inc ... ?

kinda dissapointing ...

Jul 5, 2016, 11:0507/05/16
11/01/15

Vodkaonice said:

kinda dissapointing ...

Your 1st post you are congratulatory, and now you are disappointed. I'm thinking you have had one to many vodkas on ice.

Jul 6, 2016, 10:1607/06/16

terrytapp27 said:

Vodkaonice said:

kinda dissapointing ...

Your 1st post you are congratulatory, and now you are disappointed. I'm thinking you have had one to many vodkas on ice.

well i gave compliments not knowing that you guys were already done .. 

the suprise attacks were well planned i just expected more from you guys especially since you guys wordked together with Baphomet ( SPQR) and other death incs as well as independants..

i figured these attacks would go on for days but no you guys stopped already ...

so yes thats dissappointing
Jul 6, 2016, 11:3107/06/16
12/30/14
Vodkaonice said:

terrytapp27 said:

Vodkaonice said:

kinda dissapointing ...

the suprise attacks were well planned i just expected more from you guys especially since you guys wordked together with Baphomet ( SPQR) and other death incs as well as independants..

i figured these attacks would go on for days but no you guys stopped already ...

Title says "ONE" coalition at a time, doesn't get any clearer than this. You guys have 0mi of territory so mission accomplished, and now they plan for the next coalition.
Jul 6, 2016, 12:2107/06/16
as soon as we decide to take pans again we will have them so thats not really a good reason if you might ask me but we will see what happends in comming days :D
Jul 6, 2016, 20:2307/06/16
I guess it was not unexpected to see alliances forming to strike back at NWO, but thersites are not known for their defensive capabilities, unless everyone exploited Persians and have few hundred million def each
Jul 6, 2016, 21:3907/06/16
08/03/15

I like to see the tides of battle change over and over again! It stops to be monotonous. 

I wonder, when the dust settles ( if it ever does) who are going to be the real winners? And what outcome this will have for the map and to many other coals?
Jul 6, 2016, 23:2407/06/16
11/01/15
KiLLZone said:

Vodkaonice said:

terrytapp27 said:

Vodkaonice said:

kinda dissapointing ...

Title says "ONE" coalition at a time, doesn't get any clearer than this. You guys have 0mi of territory so mission accomplished, and now they plan for the next coalition.
Smart cookie right there ^^
Jul 7, 2016, 09:4307/07/16

Rob May said:

I guess it was not unexpected to see alliances forming to strike back at NWO, but thersites are not known for their defensive capabilities, unless everyone exploited Persians and have few hundred million def each

Is ther something bothering you ? 

haha 

like i said:

when we want new pans we will take them .

Jul 10, 2016, 02:2507/10/16
Vodkaonice said:

Rob May said:

Is ther something bothering you ? 

haha 

like i said:

when we want new pans we will take them .

I was just Mr.StatingTheObvious, have no personal interest in either of party
Jul 10, 2016, 20:5707/10/16
Aug 2, 2016, 16:04(edited)

NWO is a really good alliance capable of taking down big coalitions, but Death Inc's reach is also very big in Hellas. I'm non-sided since I am not with either Death Inc or NWO, but anxious to watch the battle.

P.S., for those of you reading my recent post, I am with Terminators,  so non sided here, but not non-sided over there
Jul 11, 2016, 23:5007/11/16
07/09/15

From which ashes are you back? NWO is hitting eachother to get PVP for coa tourney coz you all hiding, gimme a brake you big brave warriors u hit 5 empty pans after 6 weeks of preparation and call it a big victory and u need 10 coas to hit empty pans to take them down, please can we be next on yer list?, i dont see you holding any pantheons still prolly wanna kill us from bordness coz aint no other way, oh and whoever is writing that spartan chronicles is abusing some serious drugs

heres proof that we atking eachother to get some pvp for tournaments:

https://gyazo.com/47345f593654ceab495e8ae605dfcf52

https://gyazo.com/0e519e4d6269c4e0e53542e51daaf8a6

https://gyazo.com/1db262e1f846610527c0662084a5e368

Have a nice day.

K4ne

NWO Mayhem Makers