One coalition at a time....

41 Reply
terrytapp27
4 July, 2016, 4:10 AM UTC


We're Back! 


[20:30] Mercy Riiser : A Good Day for Death - Lots of planning went into today's command. With our Allies we took down all Level 5 Pans of Thersites and kept taking them back until they all were broken down to being Level 1 Pans. Our thanks go out to Gold our Heg for planning and coordinating all this within Death and with several key allies. Our Teams were led by Rum Runner, Mad Max and Silver. Thanks to them and everyone who sent troops. DEATH LIVES!  

PS - Stay tuned!  

Mercy Riiser

Remember this: what you can't see can hurt you! Death is Alive and Well!






UTC -7:00
Drusilla
4 July, 2016, 4:15 AM UTC
Yay.
UTC +0:00
terrytapp27
4 July, 2016, 4:20 AM UTC
Drusilla said:

Yay.
Thank you! <3
UTC -7:00
Maji
4 July, 2016, 5:30 AM UTC
Awesome!!!  
UTC +0:00
terrytapp27
4 July, 2016, 5:44 AM UTC
Maji said:

Awesome!!!  
Thank you Maji <>
UTC -7:00
Vodkaonice
4 July, 2016, 9:29 AM UTC

you guys did wel that has to be said :)

we didnt see it coming.

1 small thing you don't see to understand is that we decided to drop our pans.

we will get them back eventually anyway so no harm was done.

now you guys will need a sh*tload off drachmas to revive all offence you lost :D


anyway nice attacks for sure, we expected nothing less then this from death inc !
UTC +1:00
RIX
4 July, 2016, 10:58 AM UTC

Vodkaonice said:



we didnt see it coming.

1 small thing you don't see to understand is that we decided to drop our pans.

Really?  Maybe half your team didn't get the memo because I see Thersites up and down the leader board for pvp and hardly any of the aforementioned are on the board which makes me think that you guys will have to actually spend more drachma since the Persians aren't as "loose" as they were for a while ;) 


Great job to those that took them out!   BTW you should always cut the snake off at the head but maybe I don't know good war strategy and that's why I am not a Death Inc member.
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
floris
4 July, 2016, 11:22 AM UTC

RIX said:


Vodkaonice said:



we didnt see it coming.

1 small thing you don't see to understand is that we decided to drop our pans.

Really?  Maybe half your team didn't get the memo because I see Thersites up and down the leader board for pvp and hardly any of the aforementioned are on the board which makes me think that you guys will have to actually spend more drachma since the Persians aren't as "loose" as they were for a while ;) 




Great job to those that took them out!   BTW you should always cut the snake off at the head but maybe I don't know good war strategy and that's why I am not a Death Inc member.

we had some defence in our pans and we lost that but seeing that pans as well ass capital gives us defence bonus it is for 100% sure that all who attacked us have lost more then we did :) .

And yes we had some defence in the pans but that was only a small defence force for every pan. nothing that cant be missed.


UTC +2:00
Gorgo
4 July, 2016, 7:17 PM UTC

RIX said:


floris said:


RIX said:


Vodkaonice said:



we didnt see it coming.

1 small thing you don't see to understand is that we decided to drop our pans.

Really?  Maybe half your team didn't get the memo because I see Thersites up and down the leader board for pvp and hardly any of the aforementioned are on the board which makes me think that you guys will have to actually spend more drachma since the Persians aren't as "loose" as they were for a while ;) 




Great job to those that took them out!   BTW you should always cut the snake off at the head but maybe I don't know good war strategy and that's why I am not a Death Inc member.

we had some defence in our pans and we lost that but seeing that pans as well ass capital gives us defence bonus it is for 100% sure that all who attacked us have lost more then we did :) .

And yes we had some defence in the pans but that was only a small defence force for every pan. nothing that cant be missed.


Let me guess another army built on Persian exploits?  40k agema attacks accompanied by 100 cataphracts isn't exactly coining, (rollseyes)

 

EDIT*  I have proof of admittance that armies were built on the Persian exploit but I am not a snitch.

Almost all BIG armies currently held by players in Sparta is result of Pesian exploit. Plarium make even bigger exploit by bringing up 60 position per day rule :). Seeing armies of non coiners with 30 k agemas is nothing out of the ordinary nowdays especially since that persian exploit took a while before plarium noticed it; strange that they dont see that logs of payouts and investment dont add up :) 


took them months to "fix" that exploit. That must be a speed record :)...so many $ lost Plarium HAHAHAH
Terminators
UTC +0:00
Vodkaonice
5 July, 2016, 9:07 AM UTC

was this the blowback of the almighty death inc ... ?

kinda dissapointing ...

UTC +1:00
terrytapp27
5 July, 2016, 11:05 AM UTC

Vodkaonice said:


was this the blowback of the almighty death inc ... ?

kinda dissapointing ...


Your 1st post you are congratulatory, and now you are disappointed. I'm thinking you have had one to many vodkas on ice.

UTC -7:00
Vodkaonice
6 July, 2016, 10:16 AM UTC

terrytapp27 said:


Vodkaonice said:


was this the blowback of the almighty death inc ... ?

kinda dissapointing ...


Your 1st post you are congratulatory, and now you are disappointed. I'm thinking you have had one to many vodkas on ice.

well i gave compliments not knowing that you guys were already done .. 

the suprise attacks were well planned i just expected more from you guys especially since you guys wordked together with Baphomet ( SPQR) and other death incs as well as independants..

i figured these attacks would go on for days but no you guys stopped already ...

so yes thats dissappointing
UTC +1:00
KiLLOMATiC
6 July, 2016, 11:31 AM UTC
Vodkaonice said:

terrytapp27 said:


Vodkaonice said:


was this the blowback of the almighty death inc ... ?

kinda dissapointing ...


Your 1st post you are congratulatory, and now you are disappointed. I'm thinking you have had one to many vodkas on ice.

well i gave compliments not knowing that you guys were already done .. 

the suprise attacks were well planned i just expected more from you guys especially since you guys wordked together with Baphomet ( SPQR) and other death incs as well as independants..

i figured these attacks would go on for days but no you guys stopped already ...

so yes thats dissappointing
Title says "ONE" coalition at a time, doesn't get any clearer than this. You guys have 0mi of territory so mission accomplished, and now they plan for the next coalition.
"Bring it"
UTC +0:00
Vodkaonice
6 July, 2016, 12:21 PM UTC
as soon as we decide to take pans again we will have them so thats not really a good reason if you might ask me but we will see what happends in comming days :D
UTC +1:00
Rob May
6 July, 2016, 8:23 PM UTC
I guess it was not unexpected to see alliances forming to strike back at NWO, but thersites are not known for their defensive capabilities, unless everyone exploited Persians and have few hundred million def each
UTC +0:00
Prometheus
6 July, 2016, 9:39 PM UTC

I like to see the tides of battle change over and over again! It stops to be monotonous. 


I wonder, when the dust settles ( if it ever does) who are going to be the real winners? And what outcome this will have for the map and to many other coals?
UTC +4:00
terrytapp27
6 July, 2016, 11:24 PM UTC
KiLLZone said:

Vodkaonice said:

terrytapp27 said:


Vodkaonice said:


was this the blowback of the almighty death inc ... ?

kinda dissapointing ...


Your 1st post you are congratulatory, and now you are disappointed. I'm thinking you have had one to many vodkas on ice.

well i gave compliments not knowing that you guys were already done .. 

the suprise attacks were well planned i just expected more from you guys especially since you guys wordked together with Baphomet ( SPQR) and other death incs as well as independants..

i figured these attacks would go on for days but no you guys stopped already ...

so yes thats dissappointing
Title says "ONE" coalition at a time, doesn't get any clearer than this. You guys have 0mi of territory so mission accomplished, and now they plan for the next coalition.
Smart cookie right there ^^
UTC -7:00
Vodkaonice
7 July, 2016, 9:43 AM UTC

Rob May said:


I guess it was not unexpected to see alliances forming to strike back at NWO, but thersites are not known for their defensive capabilities, unless everyone exploited Persians and have few hundred million def each

Is ther something bothering you ? 

haha 

like i said:

when we want new pans we will take them .

UTC +1:00
Rob May
10 July, 2016, 2:25 AM UTC
Vodkaonice said:

Rob May said:


I guess it was not unexpected to see alliances forming to strike back at NWO, but thersites are not known for their defensive capabilities, unless everyone exploited Persians and have few hundred million def each

Is ther something bothering you ? 

haha 

like i said:

when we want new pans we will take them .

I was just Mr.StatingTheObvious, have no personal interest in either of party
UTC +0:00
GC Alab Supreme
10 July, 2016, 8:57 PM UTC

NWO is a really good alliance capable of taking down big coalitions, but Death Inc's reach is also very big in Hellas. I'm non-sided since I am not with either Death Inc or NWO, but anxious to watch the battle.


P.S., for those of you reading my recent post, I am with Terminators,  so non sided here, but not non-sided over there
☪Alab ☪
UTC +0:00
1663304 users registered; 33850 topics; 252785 posts; our newest member:Commander #2549268