HOUSE OF BATIATUS REACHED 1ST SPOT

HOUSE OF BATIATUS REACHED 1ST SPOT

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Jun 25, 2016, 19:0806/25/16
11/16/14

I like how AHG think HOB have no "balls". 

We fought against Death Inc, not only NWO, we all did together.

The offense rankings held almost a 100 of our warriors when we joined the battle against DI.

At the same time you guys claim a lot of pantheons that we are fighting over, losing no troops.

You were meant to be part of UFC/on Death Inc's side during the war, but instead you agree on a peace with us, so that you do not also lose all your pantheons. At the same time you are too "scared" to make your leaving from UFC official, so you send your little attacks at our pantheons ("no balls"?:)). Instead of losing all your pantheons you take a lot of pantheons from us that you did not fight for. And you tell us you can not give 1 back to NWO? We did not complain about all the others. 

We were fair, but it was not enough to keep the "Honor Guards" happy. 

We could take you alone, but what's the point when we can share the fun and rewards :)

This could have been dealt in many different ways, but AHG/the boss decided to turn towards war.

NWO, is one unit, if you mess with one of the coalitions you get the rest of the family after you. 

Jun 25, 2016, 19:4206/25/16
01/27/15

I disagree with regards to the pantheons.  99 was the 1st pantheon of the 8 we had many months prior to the death Inc war.  We grabbed two pantheons within our territory strictly to get the achievement for 10 level 5 Pantheons. We relinquished those pantheons so your point is moot.

The 8 we kept were ours long before the war started and then House of Heracles decided to give us pantheons 1 & 6 as a thank you for giving them pantheon 247 many many months ago.  We decided to keep one and give our neighbors BIR the other, as well as relinquish yet again another pantheon to maintain the number of pans at 8.

We even turned down the offer for 4 more because we did not want to be "greedy"

Rott then told Maeve to give you guys pan 99 so she suggested we trade for 18 which is within our territory and his reply was, "we will just take it then". That's not really diplomacy if you ask me. 

Let's sift past all the back and forth that has been going on and look at the cold hard facts, without name calling and he said she said jargon.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As for the UFC, Maeve asked us senior officers if we wanted to join the UFC and I for one along with others were dead set against it to the point I would leave Athena if we did join because I think these regionalized groups are toxic. 

I personally wanted to remain neutral during this war but in the end and I say this from my perspective alone, deep deep down inside I knew that once the dust settled, there was trouble coming and it did.  So when I look back, from a realistic point of view, we should have just dropped the pans and flipped all of you the bird.  I am NOT your lapdog nor am I DI's lapdog, this is my account and my money and I play how I want and when I want to play and from here on in, I will personally have zero diplomacy with anyone in this game. 

Now if there were specific communications between my Heg and your Heg and golden or whomever, that's not my business and quite Frankly if she played both sides as to stay neutral than that's fine with me, That is what leaders do when faced with monumental tasks of keeping not only your coalition members happy but placating others who think nothing of dragging people into situations that could quite possibly be a death trap especially if they don't coin and they lose everything they have built up for someone else's agenda and not on their own terms.

Jun 25, 2016, 20:2006/25/16
11/16/14

Just would have appreciated it if you guys would have started a new thread instead of ruining our celebrations :)

Well it is what is, seems like the Honor Guards want war, even though we always try prevent it.

And please take back all your comments about Rott's dictatorship, as this is the fairest coalition i have been in and he is an exceptional hegemon with a wide range of skill :)

We all have a say and all thoughts are taken into consideration. 

Congratz on your 1 billion defense by the way, rumours spread fast in Sparta :)

Jun 26, 2016, 23:1906/26/16
01/07/15

While wer at challenges send me one ill accept without blinking an eye, next thing ull ask is who turned off the lights. 

Talking shyt on forums flaming like little kids whining in how many msgs sofar insulting etc. what are u 12 all togehter?, there are 2 types of ppl in this game thos that spend more time on forum crying and whining like yerselfs and thos that fight in sparta, i dont post on forum have no time coz im raiding yer azzes 24/7, allso profiterring from others ppls wars hiding behind "honor" in coa name oh dear god u are joke of the year.

I atked you and took how many pans?  Come retaliate lets fight show me what u made of or u only good of being crybabies on forums talking  shyt and aint being legit.

1 bil DEF WOAHHHH go place it somewhere i want to take a peek.

K4ne

NWO Mayhem Makers 

Jun 27, 2016, 00:2006/27/16
12/30/14
K4ne said:

While wer at challenges send me one ill accept without blinking an eye, next thing ull ask is who turned off the lights. 

Talking shyt on forums flaming like little kids whining in how many msgs sofar insulting etc. what are u 12 all togehter?, there are 2 types of ppl in this game thos that spend more time on forum crying and whining like yerselfs and thos that fight in sparta, i dont post on forum have no time coz im raiding yer azzes 24/7, allso profiterring from others ppls wars hiding behind "honor" in coa name oh dear god u are joke of the year.

I atked you and took how many pans?  Come retaliate lets fight show me what u made of or u only good of being crybabies on forums talking  shyt and aint being legit.

K4ne

NWO Mayhem Makers 

Grammar is not your strong point but by ranting on here like everyone else, you made yourself no better a person,
Jun 27, 2016, 02:0806/27/16
Jun 27, 2016, 02:14(edited)
01/27/15

K4ne said:

K4ne

NWO Mayhem Makers 

How long have you been level 83 for? 6 months? 1 year? You musn't play as much as you mouth off.

Jun 27, 2016, 02:1406/27/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:49(edited)
11/05/14

K4ne said:

What language is that?

Jun 27, 2016, 02:3106/27/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:01(edited)
11/05/14

RopsuHood said:

Just would have appreciated it if you guys would have started a new thread instead of ruining our celebrations :)

Well it is what is, seems like the Honor Guards want war, even though we always try prevent it.

And please take back all your comments about Rott's dictatorship, as this is the fairest coalition i have been in and he is an exceptional hegemon with a wide range of skill :)

We all have a say and all thoughts are taken into consideration. 

Congratz on your 1 billion defense by the way, rumours spread fast in Sparta :)

If you had deserved it or earned it such as HoB claimed I would have been happy to congratulate you. But without giving credit to a single ally HoB is manipulative and has many blind followers.

I realize that HoB will not give us a war challange and it is not because of honor, it is simply because they do not want to loose the perception of being stronger than they are.

So maybe the blind following coalitions can see through it, why do you wait for HoB to tell you it is ok to attack our pans? And why do I call you their followers? Because you follow a leader who leads from the rear and wait for his permission.

Sorry to hijack your thread of celebration, but you do not deserve it.

Jun 27, 2016, 03:0906/27/16
11/05/14
K4ne said:

K4ne

NWO Mayhem Makers 

Jun 27, 2016, 03:1406/27/16
11/05/14
Oh please, just another excuse to draw One coalition to fight against many, And have hob fight their battles for them than claim victory and allow you to take what, what you have taken anyways? How blind are you. You are a hob slave, enjoy it until you no longer serve a purpose.
Jun 27, 2016, 11:0906/27/16
Jun 27, 2016, 11:12(edited)
01/07/15

RIX said:

K4ne said:

K4ne

NWO Mayhem Makers 

How long have you been level 83 for? 6 months? 1 year? You musn't play as much as you mouth off.

still no challenge? u come publicly insult ppl here i  responded in my manner and told the truth yes im 83 for a YEAR now and so what makes it easier to take me down when im so low lvl for your EPIC gaming skillz LMFAO now for a change if u want something in future u will have to fight for it not atk empty pans claim them and then talk shyt how great u are but i think u wont atk anyone takes ballz to do it and u showed here to people what kind you are, ill be waiitng for that challenge as soon as you find yer cojones 

Talk is cheap bring it on.

PS: and for your info when i go to challenge or war officially i do not involve others in to it (maybe i should put HONOR in my middle name) its going to be a fair fight, well unlikley fair judging by yer off and def stat but oh well someone need to teach you kids some manners.

K4ne

NWO Mayhem Makers 

Jun 27, 2016, 11:2706/27/16
11/16/14

Crixus, you have been playing this game for like 6 months.

Don't talk about stuff you do not know.

We didn't get here only because of our allies. Sure, they help out a lot, but we try give back as much as possible and they are not our "slaves".

We are all independent and we will be their "slaves" (if that's what you call it) if they need help.

It took a lot of work and dedication to get here. Rott took us from nothing to 1st spot.

I think that deserves some respect and not some know-nothing trash talk. 

Jun 27, 2016, 12:4706/27/16
01/27/15
K4ne said:

We have a capital, come take a peak and put your money where your mouth is.
Jun 30, 2016, 21:1806/30/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:03(edited)
11/05/14
RopsuHood said:

Crixus, you have been playing this game for like 6 months.

Don't talk about stuff you do not know.

We didn't get here only because of our allies. Sure, they help out a lot, but we try give back as much as possible and they are not our "slaves".

We are all independent and we will be their "slaves" (if that's what you call it) if they need help.

It took a lot of work and dedication to get here. Rott took us from nothing to 1st spot.

I think that deserves some respect and not some know-nothing trash talk. 

You are mistaken.Even tho i have been playing far more than 6 months, it only took me days to see the monopoly and deception only days reading the forums. There is nothing respectfull in  manipulating other people. Rott did not take you to 1st spot, the hob followers did and for how long? If you did not keep reminding us, nobody would even remember hob was in the 1st spot for a moment. So go ahead and celebrate some trash talk victory that never happened.
Jul 1, 2016, 09:1907/01/16
11/16/14

See, you just don't know what you are talking about...

Jul 7, 2016, 22:3007/07/16
Jul 7, 2016, 22:37(edited)
10/08/14

Seriously? House of Batiatus members have been in the top spots for pvp, offense, defense AND persian positions every tournament for weeks (maybe months). If you think their allies did that for them, you are quite delusional.

Though I am neutral in this dispute between the tortoise (AHG) and the mastodon (HOB), it's hard to remain passive when such nonsense is mentioned.

Give credit where credit is due.
Jul 9, 2016, 16:4907/09/16
Jul 15, 2016, 21:20(edited)
11/16/14
Thank you Diomed, at last someone gets it.
Jul 9, 2016, 18:2907/09/16
06/06/15
Diomed said:

Seriously? House of Batiatus members have been in the top spots for pvp, offense, defense AND persian positions every tournament for weeks (maybe months). If you think their allies did that for them, you are quite delusional.

Though I am neutral in this dispute between the tortoise (AHG) and the mastodon (HOB), it's hard to remain passive when such nonsense is mentioned.

Give credit where credit is due.
Again. Yoo Hoo. Now wait for me while I go outside and do flips all the way down the sidewalk.
Dec 30, 2016, 15:4512/30/16
08/20/14
Hurray to HOB they been top 1 for how many days?? oh my bad actually Months.. 2-3 months to be exact.. ^_^ HURRAY!! HURRAY!!
Jan 5, 2017, 08:5901/05/17
11/01/15

LordFrai said:

Hurray to HOB they been top 1 for how many days?? oh my bad actually Months.. 2-3 months to be exact.. ^_^ HURRAY!! HURRAY!!

LordFrai, look at the date of this original posting....  it's old old old....

Anyways, I get the impression you are being a bit facetious (winks)