HOUSE OF BATIATUS REACHED 1ST SPOT

87 Replies
Crixus
23 June, 2016, 8:43 PM UTC

Exactly so why does HoB not do it? Because they are not as strong as you think they are, they rely on others to do their work and waste troops. They allow you to take a pan you worked on to take yourself? lol now they give you permission.

"We won't honestly lower ourselves to your farmville level and you guys simply don't diserve it to get that chance."

But they ask everyone else to fight, that shows you what they think of the coalitions actually doing the fighting for them, when are you all going to wake up?

UTC -8:00
Maeve
23 June, 2016, 9:22 PM UTC
that is the most rediculous excuse I've ever heard,  plain and simple you are a coward to the core, you cant fight your battles you cant tell the truth from the fantasy in your brain damaged head.  Did your mother drop you on your head as a child.   I've seen some real head cases in this game over the past 2 years  but you buster   take the cake.  do you take medication for your delusions ?
UTC +0:00
Drusilla
23 June, 2016, 9:52 PM UTC
Rotterdam Hand in Hand said:

Hellas,

HOB Salutes to you all

Everyone knows that HOB is fighting against Death Inc , SPQR / NON Nobis combination and other UFC left overs.

While doing that they are also giving away the pantheons to their NWO family so they get their well diserved reward for their bravery and efforts due the great war.


NWO crushed UFC in 7 days 

Regarding :  Athena No Honour Guard,

We won't give you war Maeve and this because  ..:

We won't honestly lower ourselves to your farmville level and you guys simply don't diserve it to get that chance.

   

In return i have some other questions for the people in Hellas :

Does anyone know why AHG offered war to HOB while HOB did not even attacked them ?

Does anyone know why AHG did not offer war to the coalitions who attacked them to start with ?

As these coalitions choose for them selves to attack the pantheon stealing Maeve with No Honour and no respect for the coalitions who fought in this war.   

Does anyone know that AHG stole all their pantheons and they lost not a single unit for getting them ?

If you have :

A none fighting history

The reputation to go with every strong wind in hellas to just stay out of fights and even if this means to leave your allies behind to die 

Shown us that you act like a pantheon vulture and just steal every pantheon you can get without a fight

No way you will ever get a chance to earn respect on the battle field against my coalition

To not dissapoint you and to give you some attention ......Free pans to take from AHG ...Finders keepers

Best regards,

Rott


Good statement AHG treats people like crap. Then again don't most dictators? Maeve is a sorry prick. When I was with them he sent me a letter saying he didn't need my @ss simply because I didn't respond to the 15,000 mails per day he and his minions sent. People have lives Maeve we don't sit around the computer 24 hrs a day. I'm glad to be out of that shit hole.
UTC +0:00
Crixus
23 June, 2016, 9:54 PM UTC
AHG war declaration on hob is simple. Put your money where your mouth is. Fight your own battle and  stop asking others to do it for you like you did with DI and than take all the credit.
UTC -8:00
Crixus
23 June, 2016, 10:14 PM UTC
First of all Maeve is a she, so shows how little weight your words carry since you can not even make an accurate accusation knowing the gender of the person you accuse, maybe you missed some school classes. Do any of you throwing accusations have actuall facts or are you all just blowing smoke up everyones ass like you did when convincing for everyone to fight DI for you?
UTC -8:00
PrivateDancer
24 June, 2016, 5:17 AM UTC

I'm just wondering... how long will it take before HOB turn on their allies?


You see. they've been using their friends (or as some might call them - minions) to do their dirty work. To get the job done without getting a nose bleed themselves. but once DI were taken of the map, HOB turned on their friends that didn't want to join in their madness. Sending their minions to pick them off. one by one....


That brings me to my question. when will 1 of the minion coalitions fail to jump high enough and also be targeted? By that time it might be too late for them, since they might have already taken out the the coalitions that were willing to stand up against HOB.


like Pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984) put it:

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—

Because I was not a Socialist.


Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—

Because I was not a Trade Unionist.


Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—

Because I was not a Jew.


Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me."


let's see.......


UTC +2:00
floris
24 June, 2016, 8:09 AM UTC

I don't think you guys really get how it works ;)

We from TherSites rising gain as much as we give to Nwo.

We are now as off this moment up to place 12 in the ranking and we get the pans we want!

We ourselves have choosen to fight allong side off the Nwo and to launch the first attacks on Death inc..

We gain from this allaince maybe even more then we give it and if we decide to take down a coalition that fights with HoB or other members of Nwo then it surtainly gains us just as much as we give the Nwo with that.


Kind regards

UTC +2:00
RIX
24 June, 2016, 12:03 PM UTC
Drusilla said:


Good statement AHG treats people like crap. Then again don't most dictators? Maeve is a sorry prick. When I was with them he sent me a letter saying he didn't need my @ss simply because I didn't respond to the 15,000 mails per day he and his minions sent. People have lives Maeve we don't sit around the computer 24 hrs a day. I'm glad to be out of that shit hole.

You are a whack job and you want to know why your so full of shit that all of hellas can smell it? Maeve is a female... that's how much of a non-contributing player you were. 
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
Prometheus
24 June, 2016, 12:11 PM UTC

Archons,


Instead of flaming each other why do not prove your strength in battle instead of using bad language here in the public forum? :)

It will be interesting to see a fight between HOB and AHG...


P.S AHG lost a lvl 5 pan yesterday. Why AHG doesn't fight back?
UTC +4:00
RIX
24 June, 2016, 3:14 PM UTC

Hackerista said:





P.S AHG lost a lvl 5 pan yesterday. Why AHG doesn't fight back?

P.S.S. LOST would be the wrong term to use unless you want to be an antagonist.  All this rambling on the forum is cannon fodder, let's all prove ourselves on the battlefield.  Drusilla is insignificant so those remarks with regards to our coalition carry zero weight. 


A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
Prometheus
24 June, 2016, 3:42 PM UTC
RIX said:

Hackerista said:





P.S AHG lost a lvl 5 pan yesterday. Why AHG doesn't fight back?

P.S.S. LOST would be the wrong term to use unless you want to be an antagonist.  All this rambling on the forum is cannon fodder, let's all prove ourselves on the battlefield.  Drusilla is insignificant so those remarks with regards to our coalition carry zero weight. 


I agree on showing yourselves on the battlefield and not in here.
UTC +4:00
Crixus
24 June, 2016, 6:19 PM UTC
Hackerista said:

RIX said:

Hackerista said:





P.S AHG lost a lvl 5 pan yesterday. Why AHG doesn't fight back?

P.S.S. LOST would be the wrong term to use unless you want to be an antagonist.  All this rambling on the forum is cannon fodder, let's all prove ourselves on the battlefield.  Drusilla is insignificant so those remarks with regards to our coalition carry zero weight. 


I agree on showing yourselves on the battlefield and not in here.
We are, maybe you can get hob to acceept the war challange and prove themselfs?
UTC -8:00
Fortuna
24 June, 2016, 7:47 PM UTC

and you need a challenge for that?


Good evening infidels
UTC +0:00
Prometheus
24 June, 2016, 7:56 PM UTC
Crixus said:

Hackerista said:

RIX said:

Hackerista said:





P.S AHG lost a lvl 5 pan yesterday. Why AHG doesn't fight back?

P.S.S. LOST would be the wrong term to use unless you want to be an antagonist.  All this rambling on the forum is cannon fodder, let's all prove ourselves on the battlefield.  Drusilla is insignificant so those remarks with regards to our coalition carry zero weight. 


I agree on showing yourselves on the battlefield and not in here.
We are, maybe you can get hob to acceept the war challange and prove themselfs?
I do not belong either in hob neither in AHG ....So I cannot help you sorry...
UTC +4:00
Drusilla
24 June, 2016, 8:00 PM UTC

Um...I thought this forum was for advertising coalitions not whining because another coalition won't accept a challenge. We are happy for you all...good for you...well done...I applaud you.


Now seriously who cares.
UTC +0:00
Drag-Theseus
Moderator
24 June, 2016, 8:14 PM UTC
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
Crixus
24 June, 2016, 9:11 PM UTC

Why are you trying to get this off the forums, so the rest of the coalitions don't see you for the cowards you are? And why a challange? So hob can stop hiding behind everyone else that is too blind too see it. I can't wait to see  your faces when they stick a knife in  your back.

AHG has sent out a dirrect challange to hob and they cower behind other coalitions.
UTC -8:00
SirJess
24 June, 2016, 10:58 PM UTC

well, it is very clear, they have NO BALLS to fight AHG, 

ONLY HoB vs AHG,

 not AHG vs a gang of 40+ ass lickers coalitions.

that's why a challenge is necessary (duh) so the territory beggers wont jump in to the fight,

the slaves would get no points for fighting and if they still jump in the fight would be because they have no Honor, 

and because they might get a pan or 2 if they help the dictators (HoB)



UTC +0:00
FastReD
25 June, 2016, 12:19 AM UTC

Archon this be a warning, if you have not read the forum rules, they are asked to respect any player, if this continues, I'll take the right to close this issue, and the prohibition of the user, for this reason I ask you kindly finish this. 

Freyner Arango's " I like tattoos "
UTC -5:00
Crixus
25 June, 2016, 2:50 AM UTC
I would just like to discredit the claims of HoB and make the players aware of their monopoly. And them hiding behind other coalitions. HoB can not fight on their own they need others to do their work for them. This is clear now and has been. 
UTC -8:00
1659324 users registered; 33180 topics; 251664 posts; our newest member:mandingo