Death inc. vs NWO and change of map

54 Replies
Littlebiscuitz
28 June, 2016, 10:04 AM UTC
Im contributing to keeping it clean and hate free this thread is about discussing the war between these two empires not about if X person is X ranked, afterall this game is very much a team game as it is a solo game. In regards to Hacks post regarding proving it in combat that was not a 'dig' at yourself he was simply stating that you should prove it in combat in general.and really Xerxes part of the conflict comeon? we both know that Xerxes is there for people to farm not be a serious threat.
UTC +0:00
floris
28 June, 2016, 12:32 PM UTC
RIX said:

Am I missing something? We play a war game, people get angry and that's how things work.  What's with all this peaceful crap?  Go play Candy Crush if you can't take even just the slightest amount of heat. 

If it weren't for the crybabies who contact plarium demanding someone be reprimanded for somewhat foul language, I would be lambasting some of you smug punks in-game PM's and on the forum.  So many sissy boys play this game.

Let's discuss our battles over tea and crumpets shall we? (sip)


you guys dropped all your pans ?:P
UTC +2:00
RIX
28 June, 2016, 12:43 PM UTC

floris said:




you guys dropped all your pans ?:P

Why are you so aggressive towards me??? I am going to message the moderator with this threatening message!!!



A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
floris
28 June, 2016, 1:04 PM UTC

RIX said:


floris said:




you guys dropped all your pans ?:P

Why are you so aggressive towards me??? I am going to message the moderator with this threatening message!!!





you do that :p


UTC +2:00
Littlebiscuitz
28 June, 2016, 1:18 PM UTC
RIX said:

Am I missing something? We play a war game, people get angry and that's how things work.  What's with all this peaceful crap?  Go play Candy Crush if you can't take even just the slightest amount of heat. 

If it weren't for the crybabies who contact plarium demanding someone be reprimanded for somewhat foul language, I would be lambasting some of you smug punks in-game PM's and on the forum.  So many sissy boys play this game.

Let's discuss our battles over tea and crumpets shall we? (sip)


You obviously have no idea how 'Threats' work especially in a online setting in regards to this being a war game you could barely call it that in some if not most its more of a social game that a war game considering most of my time spent is chatting with my coalition and other players. In regards to foul language why not report them? It takes nothing to be civil regardless of its online or not.
UTC +0:00
lefeubleu
28 June, 2016, 1:33 PM UTC
I guess what upsets some people in Hackerista's messages (and by extension yours Littlebiscuit) is that he sounds a bit like a highbrow, or as if he were in the pay of Plarium, encouraging us to prove our strength and take part in the tourneys blabla..., that's all. Otherwise he is quite right :)
UTC -4:00
Littlebiscuitz
28 June, 2016, 1:38 PM UTC
lefeubleu said:

I guess what upsets some people in Hackerista's messages (and by extension yours Littlebiscuit) is that he sounds a bit like a highbrow, or as if he were in the pay of Plarium, encouraging us to prove our strength and take part in the tourneys blabla..., that's all. Otherwise he is quite right :)
You may be right nothing wrong with wanting to show enthusiasm towards I game i enjoy and many others enjoy playing some have different ways of interpreating it.
UTC +0:00
RIX
28 June, 2016, 4:35 PM UTC
Littlebiscuitz said:

RIX said:


You obviously have no idea how 'Threats' work especially in a online setting in regards to this being a war game you could barely call it that in some if not most its more of a social game that a war game considering most of my time spent is chatting with my coalition and other players. In regards to foul language why not report them? It takes nothing to be civil regardless of its online or not.
YAWN... oh I am sorry... I tend to fall asleep when someone bores me with meaningless garbage.  Let me guess, you voted to remain in the EU? (facepalm)
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
Greed
28 June, 2016, 5:15 PM UTC

NWO, it also helps when you use spies. Not much integrity there. 

Also help when you get the spies to flip the COA from UFC to NWO...not much integrity there....I saw that UFC COA change to NWO and I heard it was a hostile takeover from 1 knob within the COA, that was really playing on your team. Heard the same guy is now also mixing with another big family that's not UFC or NWO....soo....good luck with that.

Would be interested to know if you would have done so well if you never had your spies.

HOB this, HOB that...they only joined the war a few days after the other NWO COAs. Mayhem had the honours of hitting DI firsts...I heard HOB only came waaay later....makes sense, let the smaller COA 'weaken' DI and then they jump in.

Not like you were trying to hide the fact it was coming either. From my spot, on my little Island, I saw it coming. So pretty sure DI saw the writing on the wall and got UFC to prepare for the assault. Wouldn't be surprised if they lighten their pans expecting the onslaught

I don't see many UFC guys here, maybe too busy playing to come argue here, but would like to hear their thoughts......




No one knows
UTC +0:00
Dracos
28 June, 2016, 7:46 PM UTC

Littlebiscuitz said:


RIX said:


Am I missing something? We play a war game, people get angry and that's how things work.  What's with all this peaceful crap?  Go play Candy Crush if you can't take even just the slightest amount of heat. 



If it weren't for the crybabies who contact plarium demanding someone be reprimanded for somewhat foul language, I would be lambasting some of you smug punks in-game PM's and on the forum.  So many sissy boys play this game.

Let's discuss our battles over tea and crumpets shall we? (sip)


You obviously have no idea how 'Threats' work especially in a online setting in regards to this being a war game you could barely call it that in some if not most its more of a social game that a war game considering most of my time spent is chatting with my coalition and other players. In regards to foul language why not report them? It takes nothing to be civil regardless of its online or not.

So who threatened? Maybe you should go after those and not those that mock someone who has a filter turned to Plarium. You also dismiss that Hacker talked about Xerxes in a topic about two teams going to war, so yeah he's way off topic. Then you say this game is more social then war lol tell that to Plarium who wants you to go smash your army against any enemy or thing you see, hell even some of the posts from their admin confirms that war is important. You want to be social then go get a social app or go back to Facebook.

NWO needed multiple teams to beat DI and they'll fall eventually. Happy that I contributed?

UTC +5:00
RIX
28 June, 2016, 9:26 PM UTC
Greed said:

NWO, it also helps when you use spies. Not much integrity there. 





They have one in our coalition.  Rott posted a screenshot of our coalition message to Maeve to let her know he does LOL  I just continue to post nasty stuff about him and his gang in our chat hoping it get's back to him.  The only thing they would do is report it anyway like COWARDS.
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
Littlebiscuitz
29 June, 2016, 9:47 PM UTC
Dracos said:

Littlebiscuitz said:


RIX said:


Am I missing something? We play a war game, people get angry and that's how things work.  What's with all this peaceful crap?  Go play Candy Crush if you can't take even just the slightest amount of heat. 



If it weren't for the crybabies who contact plarium demanding someone be reprimanded for somewhat foul language, I would be lambasting some of you smug punks in-game PM's and on the forum.  So many sissy boys play this game.

Let's discuss our battles over tea and crumpets shall we? (sip)


You obviously have no idea how 'Threats' work especially in a online setting in regards to this being a war game you could barely call it that in some if not most its more of a social game that a war game considering most of my time spent is chatting with my coalition and other players. In regards to foul language why not report them? It takes nothing to be civil regardless of its online or not.

So who threatened? Maybe you should go after those and not those that mock someone who has a filter turned to Plarium. You also dismiss that Hacker talked about Xerxes in a topic about two teams going to war, so yeah he's way off topic. Then you say this game is more social then war lol tell that to Plarium who wants you to go smash your army against any enemy or thing you see, hell even some of the posts from their admin confirms that war is important. You want to be social then go get a social app or go back to Facebook.

NWO needed multiple teams to beat DI and they'll fall eventually. Happy that I contributed?

I dont have a filter turned towards anybody they try there best with what they have they are not asking for anything from the players they need to make a profit as much as the next company. in regards to the social game all I mean't was that the game is not full on massive scale 3D war game such as COD, Total War, RO etc its a game set on browser and SOCIAL media its not a hardcore heavy hitter so yes its not a war game. 
UTC +0:00
Dracos
29 June, 2016, 10:32 PM UTC

COD is a 1st person shooter in a war setting. Being a big heavy hitter means nothing. That's like saying a lightweight boxer isn't a real boxer because there's heavyweight. If this was a social game then updates would be more focused toward social aspects and not war. Recent updates were harder PPs which involves combat or waging war on Xerxes then the capitals along with general to give boosts to your army. Last time I checked you don't have an army for talking to people. What was recent in social updates? Getting to copy a coalition chat message. Any updates to forums doesn't count toward the social part since all games have it and it has no affect to the game.

Sparta isn't social because Facebook is a big social heavy hitter and it also isn't strategy because Clash of Clans is a big strategy heavy hitter.

UTC +5:00
Littlebiscuitz
30 June, 2016, 9:45 AM UTC
Dracos said:

COD is a 1st person shooter in a war setting. Being a big heavy hitter means nothing. That's like saying a lightweight boxer isn't a real boxer because there's heavyweight. If this was a social game then updates would be more focused toward social aspects and not war. Recent updates were harder PPs which involves combat or waging war on Xerxes then the capitals along with general to give boosts to your army. Last time I checked you don't have an army for talking to people. What was recent in social updates? Getting to copy a coalition chat message. Any updates to forums doesn't count toward the social part since all games have it and it has no affect to the game.

Sparta isn't social because Facebook is a big social heavy hitter and it also isn't strategy because Clash of Clans is a big strategy heavy hitter.

Cod was probably a poor choice it was the first game that I could think of, all I mean by social game is that once you have set everything to upgrade, train etc your have a weeks wait, you can either spend that time trying to get into a battle but you could end up spending atleast a day for the to retaliate. Without coalitions this game is nothing, without team work this game is nothing. Most games you can play perfectly fine by yourself in regards to PPs the combat you talk about is very simple combat if that you click get a random result. 
UTC +0:00
Dracos
30 June, 2016, 2:35 PM UTC

Littlebiscuitz said:


Dracos said:


COD is a 1st person shooter in a war setting. Being a big heavy hitter means nothing. That's like saying a lightweight boxer isn't a real boxer because there's heavyweight. If this was a social game then updates would be more focused toward social aspects and not war. Recent updates were harder PPs which involves combat or waging war on Xerxes then the capitals along with general to give boosts to your army. Last time I checked you don't have an army for talking to people. What was recent in social updates? Getting to copy a coalition chat message. Any updates to forums doesn't count toward the social part since all games have it and it has no affect to the game.

Sparta isn't social because Facebook is a big social heavy hitter and it also isn't strategy because Clash of Clans is a big strategy heavy hitter.

Cod was probably a poor choice it was the first game that I could think of, all I mean by social game is that once you have set everything to upgrade, train etc your have a weeks wait, you can either spend that time trying to get into a battle but you could end up spending atleast a day for the to retaliate. Without coalitions this game is nothing, without team work this game is nothing. Most games you can play perfectly fine by yourself in regards to PPs the combat you talk about is very simple combat if that you click get a random result. 

 Of course you end up being social more than combat focused on these games. They make ridiculous build times for troops that only adhere to a brute force calculation system. The combat is Plariums' focus because it's the fastest way to lose troops for the least gain while making you either pay to revive if you enter the black market business or sell your soul to Satan. The updates have been focused on combat with the protection bubbles, the small percentage boosts, and how they have more ways to fight than be friends. Just because people are more social on a game doesn't change it's classification.

UTC +5:00
Rob May
30 June, 2016, 4:37 PM UTC
back on topic, doesn't look like DI is making any appearance on map, maybe they building, but they lost few players, maybe only inactives who knows... but looks like glory days of DI are over, maybe they appear in some smaller factor later on, cheers for comeback.
UTC +0:00
Dracos
30 June, 2016, 7:23 PM UTC

Rob May said:


back on topic, doesn't look like DI is making any appearance on map, maybe they building, but they lost few players, maybe only inactives who knows... but looks like glory days of DI are over, maybe they appear in some smaller factor later on, cheers for comeback.

Isn't easy to make a comeback when fighting nearly a dozen different coalitions with small branches on some of them

UTC +5:00
terrytapp27
1 July, 2016, 1:50 AM UTC
Dracos said:

Rob May said:


back on topic, doesn't look like DI is making any appearance on map, maybe they building, but they lost few players, maybe only inactives who knows... but looks like glory days of DI are over, maybe they appear in some smaller factor later on, cheers for comeback.

Isn't easy to make a comeback when fighting nearly a dozen different coalitions with small branches on some of them

Well said, Dracos
UTC -7:00
floris
1 July, 2016, 7:32 AM UTC

Offcourse death inc will return on map in any way.

As long as we do not receive messages from our hege to stop attacking all death inc are free to attack so i guess thats what makes a comback harder.

But they have strong players so im sure they will eventually come back in some way.

UTC +2:00
Dracos
1 July, 2016, 9:58 PM UTC

floris said:


Offcourse death inc will return on map in any way.

As long as we do not receive messages from our hege to stop attacking all death inc are free to attack so i guess thats what makes a comback harder.

But they have strong players so im sure they will eventually come back in some way.

They could always go take out HOB at pantheons. Can't get all of NWO into one pantheon now can you? The strength of the top coalitions lie in their offense and not defense. 

UTC +5:00
1721098 users registered; 42511 topics; 271049 posts; our newest member:Азгард