All Categories

Any coalitions that are active in the chatbox that actually cooperate with each other?

Any coalitions that are active in the chatbox that actually cooperate with each other?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Aug 29, 2018, 21:4908/29/18

I am looking for an active coalition in the Thracian frontier server. 

Not having a good active coalition is not of any use. I am level only 17/18 but growing fast and active every single day without fail. I am willing to do whatever i can whenever i can (every day). I am loyal, active and plan on being as helpful as possible. 

I want make it clear why i am considering leaving my current CO, the reason is nobody is ever active in chat, nobody has helped me once, they have a high ranking but i would prefer activity and cooperation rather then just the glory of being in a high ranked coalition, players of levels as high as 80/95 have not even sent a single unit to help break a siege. The only reason the siege was beat was because i was lucky enough for some kind allies that i had to search for all day. My current coalition doesnt even give any advice or answer any questions. 

SO ANY COOPERATING COALITIONS PLEASE, PLEASE ASK ME TO JOIN. I WONT BE ASKING Q'S EVERYDAY BUT I WILL BE ACTIVE EVERYDAY. I JUST FEEL LIKE THIS COALITION IS NOT PROPER.

I dont care about the stats of the potential new CO's, all i care about is helping and being helped. I hope to hear from some people in the near future.

p.s

Some trustworthy allies would be great too, for both of us. In war we need friends at times to the benefit of both parties.

Good luck and thank you 

J gander

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 30, 2018, 09:1908/30/18
02/16/16
nuffsed said:

I want make it clear why i am considering leaving my current CO, the reason is nobody is ever active in chat, nobody has helped me once

Most coalitions on facebook use Messenger app   instead of game chat. Ask your hegemon to add you to friends on facebook and then ask him to join you to their messenger group.
Aug 31, 2018, 01:1408/31/18
Thanks misotisa