PARABELLUM VS NORDMANN

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 12, 2018, 17:0007/12/18
11/18/14

PARABELLUM VS NORDMANN

hello all 

seems parabellum have declared war against nordmann this means that soon we will have an epic war in world of sparta!

for what i've seen parabellum is recruiting a lot of big players to fight nordmann in other way nordmann is not recruiting so we can aasume that nordmann is well prepared for this war against parabellum and all their enemies!

i say nordmann will win they have a huge power both off and def 

so what do you guys think about it and who will win this huge war?! 

p.s. this topic is to debat not make discussions everyone have an opinion and everyone is free to share PLS RESPECT EVERYONE OPINIONS

regards
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 12, 2018, 18:0907/12/18
11/05/15
I look forward to screenshots of epic battles! 
Jul 13, 2018, 01:0907/13/18
01/10/16

morteeee said:

I look forward to screenshots of epic battles! 

If my memory serves me correct....2 weeks..constant attacks that numbered in the 100's on a daily basis..Lvl 80, 90 and 100's raiding Lvl 30's, 40's and 50"s.......Over a year in the building of 40 mil in defense.... up in smoke to vanish like a fart on the wind to which I still have not recovered.

Oy yea...it's a no brainer.. I look forward to seeing Para-connard's capitol burn.

Hell..if I had a notion (and the money and troops)...

Jul 13, 2018, 17:0707/13/18
11/08/17
nordmann wins for sure!
Jul 14, 2018, 16:0207/14/18
02/25/16

I am not sure this will actually happen... Perennial Nordmann haters like Spike, C o c k t a i l u s and others have recently joined Parabellum. They are becoming a powerhouse.  This starts smelling Iike the biggest war Sparta has ever seen.

On the other side Nordmann has an impressive roster of megaplayers, Usgu, Agim, Penthe, Pob, Lumiki, Rum Runner, Spa, Ronnny and more.

I've encountered both sides before.  Some of the new Parabellum guys are very cautious.  They are happy to let others bleed for them while they protect their armies and raid low level players.  This wont work against Nordmann who throws everything into their fights.  When I dealt with them one player sent 100,000 horsemen to wipe out our capital defense and lost huge numbers (Our capital only lasted through 2 attacks)

I think Parabellum will rattle their swords, boast about future victories then fade away quietly.

I take no sides here but my money is on Parabellum folding without a fight but if they fight they will be wiped out.

Jul 15, 2018, 03:4107/15/18
02/28/15
That's good that Spike went to Parabellum. Nordmann only has to sit back and watch him destroy Parabellum like he did every coa he was in before :)
Jul 16, 2018, 12:4207/16/18
10/24/15
parabellum vs nordmann or parabellum vs plarium ? 
Jul 16, 2018, 21:3607/16/18
11/18/14
lol tino don't know that but that is a good question
Jul 17, 2018, 16:2407/17/18
Jul 17, 2018, 16:30(edited)

When all Nordman hater Coas are very clever, they are all running with Parabellum on NMCapital. Then is Nordman a History. in the Game

Ill speak from HOB, all Fench Coas,Vis Virtus,MM and lots more.

Personally and tactically, I would first destroy Cultus, then immediately afterwards NM. or at the same time.

Because there are at least 20 coas the Cultus and NM can not smell,because their capital has been downgraded in the past.

Jul 18, 2018, 01:0707/18/18
10/04/14
Long live Nordman. 
Jul 18, 2018, 03:2507/18/18
10/29/14

Tino Treize said:

Very creative Tino. When you can't beat them, simply because they outclass you, they are "Plarium" :)
You can't even hold on to one Pan despite ALL your efforts. 

Jul 18, 2018, 07:1207/18/18
03/10/16

Gladiator said:

This a hell of an argument...

especially when you come to realize that "ALL Para's efforts" boil down to one click on "return all defense"
Jul 18, 2018, 11:2507/18/18
Jul 18, 2018, 11:27(edited)
02/13/17

Gladiator said:

Tino Treize said:

Very creative Tino. When you can't beat them, simply because they outclass you, they are "Plarium" :)

Gladiator = Monkey level.

If you don't think that the ones that make money on this game, is also "playing" the game... You are XXXXXXX stupid!

Besides that I don't care about this thread, this vs this, so... have fun.

RESPECT EVERYONE OPINIONS! - LordOfWar

But if you want to send your goons after me, I am at server two.

Jul 19, 2018, 01:4507/19/18
10/29/14
Coeus said:

Gladiator said:

Tino Treize said:

If you don't think that the ones that make money on this game, is also "playing" the game... You are XXXXXXX stupid!

You get mighty agitated though you don't care about it ;)
Jul 19, 2018, 10:5807/19/18
Jul 19, 2018, 22:31(edited)
02/13/17

Gladiator said:

Coeus said:

Gladiator said:

Tino Treize said:

The word "besides" is the keyword. Monkey.

I do care about brainwashed people like you. That actually believe everything is all good.

But as you see, and probably not understand. - you don't even read a few sentences and understand them fully.

And you talk about outclass people. The real powers that be, here, and in the stupid city you live, can and will outsmart monkey level people like you not just all day long, but most likely all your life.

- I am one of the people that tries to help you... But lets be real, it is you that outclass me, right?

In anything in the world the elite, the leaders, is a very small group. But when we talk about understanding the world, its suddenly the other way around right, you and people like you, one huge happy family, knows everything, you have outsmarted people with your "normal" behavior right. 

Have a nice normal day Gladiator. Again.

Jul 19, 2018, 16:0607/19/18
10/24/15

gros bisous a toute les truffes de ce forum et de ce jeu 

by by 
Jul 19, 2018, 22:1107/19/18
10/29/14
Coeus said:

Gladiator said:

Coeus said:

Gladiator said:

Tino Treize said:

The word "besides" is the keyword. Monkey.

I do care about brainwashed people like you. That actually believe everything is all good.

But as you see, and probably not understand. - you don't even read a few sentences and understand them fully.

And you talk about outclass people. The real powers that be, here, and in the stupid city you live, can and will outsmart monkey level people like you not just all day long, but most likely all your life.

- I am one of the people that tries to help you... But lets be real, it is you that outclass me, right?

In anything in the world the elite, the leaders, is a very small group. But when we talk about understanding the world, its suddenly the other way around right, you and people like you, one huge happy family, knows everything, you have outsmarted people with your "normal" bahavior right. 

Have a nice normal day Gladiator. Again.

Too many words to read, I am playing the game, maybe you should too monkey lover.
Jul 19, 2018, 22:1207/19/18
10/29/14

Tino Treize said:

gros bisous a toute les truffes de ce forum et de ce jeu 

by by

Perhaps a language everyone can read, like English :)
Jul 27, 2018, 16:1307/27/18
10/16/15

Seems Parabellum and  Company lost Selfconfidence before they even tried.

Before they started to get some Nordmann Haters onboard, we had some good fights together.

A bunch of big and medium size Coas and Egofighters is not enough to mess with "Team" Nordmann

@Tino: Au Revoir 

Jul 27, 2018, 17:4607/27/18
11/13/15

I Still hope Parabellum will hit us.

But Today Leader from Parabellum ask for peace......and this will never happend again.

So go on Parabellum give us a good fight! 

GG Spa

Jul 27, 2018, 19:3407/27/18
Jul 27, 2018, 19:35(edited)
03/11/15

what fight? 1 big coal cant downgrade a cap from another big coal. for mm cap was needed big members from more then 5 coals so game stucks and there wont be wars any more. or anything else thats important.

the game is over