packages offered

packages offered

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Feb 26, 2018, 08:5502/26/18
02/26/18

packages offered

Hi I play sparta war of empires in 3 servers I coin in all of them.Over the last 2 months at least server 1 is offereing only packages that are very expensive and quite often with no discount. Compared to server 2 and 3 where I am offered upto 7 different packages with discounts and amounts of drachmas I can purchase. I am wondering why sewrver 1 will not offer me the same deals there. It is pricing me pout of the game and I can not buy packages there when I want too. kind regards,

Adey
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent HelgaTechnical Support
Feb 26, 2018, 11:0902/26/18
05/13/15

Hello!

Please note that the issues with payments are investigated through support requests here.

Still, I see what you mean and understand that you would like to receive better Special Offers. The thing is, as a support team we do not interfere with the discount distribution system. All Special Offers are distributed automatically.

Let me also note that the Marketing department is constantly working on new discounts that will give our players a chance to receive better Special Offers with more various bonuses.

Since the issue has not been classified as a bug, the topic will be closed. If you have any other questions concerning payments, you are welcome to create a support request. 

Have a great one!