RE: GAME BUG OR HACK?

2 Replies
User
7 January, 2018, 12:59 AM UTC

I am currently running windows 10 on my desktop, when im in the game, its causes my PC to crash, has happened three times today, i am now on my laptop, it luckily does not crash, but freezes when in game time, just hope im not the only one with this problem, please advise.

bluff
UTC +0:00
7 January, 2018, 10:06 AM UTC

Good morning, it does not happen to me.

A few days ago windows 10 made a big update if it is the only thing that fails when loading games and look at the flax that does not activate well in browsers since the windows update

siempre pensando
UTC +2:00
Technical Support
7 January, 2018, 10:14 AM UTC

Bluff_Dolphin1 said:

I am currently running windows 10 on my desktop, when im in the game, its causes my PC to crash, has happened three times today, i am now on my laptop, it luckily does not crash, but freezes when in game time, just hope im not the only one with this problem, please advise.

bluff

Hello, Archon!

Could you please provide us with the more detailed information about the crash? You mean Adobe Flash Player plugin crash? 

Also, if possible please attach your PC specifications and a screenshot of the issue. 
Support agents do not reply to private messages, they only use it for requesting additional information. | Агенты службы поддержки не отвечают на личные сообщения, а только используют их для запроса дополнительной информации.
UTC +0:00
2743012 users registered; 70871 topic; 353869 posts; our newest member:dfdds