Issue with Adobe Flash Player

9 Replies
Agent Pavel
Administrator
5 December, 2017, 10:29 AM UTC

Hello, Archons!

We are receiving tickets about Adobe Flash Player is blocked in different browsers and our games do not load. Also, this issue is actively discussed on the forum. I would like to clarify this case and provide you with the solutions.  

The issue is related to Adobe and Windows 10 update. In order to solve the issue, you need to enable the Adobe Flash Player in your browser. We have made an instruction for different browsers how to enable the Flash player. You can find it here.

If the recommendations do not help you to solve the issue, or you have found another solution which helped you, then please share it with other players in this topic. Thank you for your cooperation!
UTC +0:00
ron-bayliss
7 December, 2017, 2:31 AM UTC
windows 10 did an update, that's when the problem started .. abode flash player is switched on but the game always says load it or turn it on...  can  the game owners look into it, perkaps make a patch or something
Agent Pavel
Administrator
7 December, 2017, 9:16 AM UTC
ron-bayliss said:

windows 10 did an update, that's when the problem started .. abode flash player is switched on but the game always says load it or turn it on...  can  the game owners look into it, perkaps make a patch or something
We have already reported this issue to our developers and they are aware of this situation. Unfortunately, they are unable to influence on this update from their side. Nevertheless, they are looking into possible solutions. 
Could you please specify if you have faced the issue on your side? In case you have, please share a solution which helped you to enable the Flash player. 
Bill Almorra
7 December, 2017, 9:54 AM UTC

I maybe have the solution :

This is an example with Google Chrome but it's pretty much the same for other browser. Tell me if it worked for you. 

A lost battle is a battle that is believed to be lost
UTC +1:00
Bill Almorra
7 December, 2017, 10:02 AM UTC

Second solution : Play from the plarium app while waiting for Flash Player to come back on your own or find the solution.

Bill Almorra
7 December, 2017, 10:08 AM UTC

Third solution : Try to reinstall Flash Player

(In my opinion, unlikely to work. But try anyway).

ron-bayliss
7 December, 2017, 12:25 PM UTC

hi bill, thanks for taking the time to help... I did as you said but flash player was still switched on, no lock outs or anything.. but, it is loading now and giving me access to my castle.. this is what happened..  windows 10 did an update on my laptop.. after it finished I restarted it, went into favourates, clicked on sparta plat.. it loaded on the screen but no access to my castle.. right hand corner it said,  load flash player or switch on.. I did the checks and the checks you mentioned and it was, but still locked out... I could still access news and community but that was it... so now sitting there looking at the screen thinking this is stupid.. I then went back into favourites, clicked on sparta plat.. and it loaded.... now everything is fine... thankfully it was that simple and nothing serious.. hopefully if it happens to someone else the solution will be that simple...

again thanks for taking the time and effort to help..

Bill Almorra
7 December, 2017, 12:32 PM UTC
Glad it works for you ! 
jeuxclovis
7 December, 2017, 2:56 PM UTC

Ty Bill Almorra, it's ok for me

jcmc1
8 December, 2017, 12:35 AM UTC
Bill Almorra said:

I maybe have the solution :

This is an example with Google Chrome but it's pretty much the same for other browser. Tell me if it worked for you. 

Wow days of not being able to access the game... and such an easy fix. Thank you! 
KCCO
UTC -8:00
1780594 users registered; 48404 topics; 287295 posts; our newest member:jackhamelle