Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Dec 5, 2017, 10:2912/05/17
07/02/15

Issue with Adobe Flash Player

Hello, Archons!

We are receiving tickets about Adobe Flash Player is blocked in different browsers and our games do not load. Also, this issue is actively discussed on the forum. I would like to clarify this case and provide you with the solutions.  

The issue is related to Adobe and Windows 10 update. In order to solve the issue, you need to enable the Adobe Flash Player in your browser. We have made an instruction for different browsers how to enable the Flash player. You can find it here.

If the recommendations do not help you to solve the issue, or you have found another solution which helped you, then please share it with other players in this topic. Thank you for your cooperation!
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 7, 2017, 02:3112/07/17
windows 10 did an update, that's when the problem started .. abode flash player is switched on but the game always says load it or turn it on...  can  the game owners look into it, perkaps make a patch or something
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Dec 7, 2017, 09:1612/07/17
07/02/15
ron-bayliss said:

windows 10 did an update, that's when the problem started .. abode flash player is switched on but the game always says load it or turn it on...  can  the game owners look into it, perkaps make a patch or something
We have already reported this issue to our developers and they are aware of this situation. Unfortunately, they are unable to influence on this update from their side. Nevertheless, they are looking into possible solutions. 
Could you please specify if you have faced the issue on your side? In case you have, please share a solution which helped you to enable the Flash player. 
Dec 7, 2017, 09:5412/07/17
Dec 7, 2017, 09:58(edited)
06/13/15

I maybe have the solution :

This is an example with Google Chrome but it's pretty much the same for other browser. Tell me if it worked for you. 

Dec 7, 2017, 10:0212/07/17
Dec 7, 2017, 10:03(edited)
06/13/15

Second solution : Play from the plarium app while waiting for Flash Player to come back on your own or find the solution.

Dec 7, 2017, 10:0812/07/17
Dec 7, 2017, 10:30(edited)
06/13/15

Third solution : Try to reinstall Flash Player

(In my opinion, unlikely to work. But try anyway).

Dec 7, 2017, 12:2512/07/17

hi bill, thanks for taking the time to help... I did as you said but flash player was still switched on, no lock outs or anything.. but, it is loading now and giving me access to my castle.. this is what happened..  windows 10 did an update on my laptop.. after it finished I restarted it, went into favourates, clicked on sparta plat.. it loaded on the screen but no access to my castle.. right hand corner it said,  load flash player or switch on.. I did the checks and the checks you mentioned and it was, but still locked out... I could still access news and community but that was it... so now sitting there looking at the screen thinking this is stupid.. I then went back into favourites, clicked on sparta plat.. and it loaded.... now everything is fine... thankfully it was that simple and nothing serious.. hopefully if it happens to someone else the solution will be that simple...

again thanks for taking the time and effort to help..

Dec 7, 2017, 12:3212/07/17
Dec 7, 2017, 12:33(edited)
06/13/15
Glad it works for you ! 
Dec 7, 2017, 14:5612/07/17
Dec 7, 2017, 17:45(edited)

Ty Bill Almorra, it's ok for me

Dec 8, 2017, 00:3512/08/17
12/16/14
Bill Almorra said:

I maybe have the solution :

This is an example with Google Chrome but it's pretty much the same for other browser. Tell me if it worked for you. 

Wow days of not being able to access the game... and such an easy fix. Thank you! 
Dec 19, 2017, 23:5112/19/17
02/10/16
Agent Pavel said:

Hello, Archons!

We are receiving tickets about Adobe Flash Player is blocked in different browsers and our games do not load. Also, this issue is actively discussed on the forum. I would like to clarify this case and provide you with the solutions.  

The issue is related to Adobe and Windows 10 update. In order to solve the issue, you need to enable the Adobe Flash Player in your browser. We have made an instruction for different browsers how to enable the Flash player. You can find it here.

If the recommendations do not help you to solve the issue, or you have found another solution which helped you, then please share it with other players in this topic. Thank you for your cooperation!
Too many issues have been blamed on Flash. The game is getting worse by the day. Constant freezes, red report tags disappearing, message saying that units have successfully been sent to the acropolis when they haven't. I have logged on only to find that the units that should have been in the acropolis were out in the open to be picked off. Does Plarium have no pride in their work? Substandard is just being polite. Then again i'm not a coiner so I don't matter.
Agent HelenTechnical Support
Dec 21, 2017, 10:0312/21/17
10/24/17
lsolway74 said:

Agent Pavel said:

Hello, Archons!

Too many issues have been blamed on Flash. The game is getting worse by the day. Constant freezes, red report tags disappearing, message saying that units have successfully been sent to the acropolis when they haven't. I have logged on only to find that the units that should have been in the acropolis were out in the open to be picked off. Does Plarium have no pride in their work? Substandard is just being polite. Then again i'm not a coiner so I don't matter.
Hi, LSOLWAY74, I am sad to hear you think this way. We are always willing to help and the whole company works really hard to provide the best game experience possible for our players. If the game is slow on your computer, please send us HAR file via the form "Game does not load" according to these instructions. It will help us to detect the cause of the issue and if necessary, pass the problem to our developers.
Jan 21, 2018, 22:3201/21/18
Jan 21, 2018, 22:36(edited)
08/27/14

http://myprintscreen.com/s/qc3g/94e99c2b27

you send the def in the pantheon and in that you send an attack on the empire

Def defines who to attack the pantheon

I want to 2000 drakmas

Jan 22, 2018, 10:0201/22/18
Jan 22, 2018, 10:02(edited)
06/13/15

robert c. said:

http://myprintscreen.com/s/qc3g/94e99c2b27

you send the def in the pantheon and in that you send an attack on the empire

Def defines who to attack the pantheon

I want to 2000 drakmas

Archon,

Thanks for clarifying your problem by creating another topic, it does not seem to have a relationship with Flash Player.

We will help you with pleasure !

Jan 27, 2018, 08:3601/27/18
01/21/15

There is serious bug issues!!! I cant claim rewards in events since I cant reach the claim reward button at the bottom.... seems it's outta sync/zoom. I've tried various display settings in case it had something to do with that, but no!. tried 3 types of different browsers, but no!!. Been switching in and out of full-screen mode to see if I may scroll down, but no!!!... I'm lost here guys!.

using chrome for mac.

and tried firefox and safari
Jan 27, 2018, 09:4901/27/18
Jan 27, 2018, 09:54(edited)
01/21/15

Fredrik Speedy Tardif-Lundbohm said:

There is serious bug issues!!! I cant claim rewards in events since I cant reach the claim reward button at the bottom.... seems it's outta sync/zoom. I've tried various display settings in case it had something to do with that, but no!. tried 3 types of different browsers, but no!!. Been switching in and out of full-screen mode to see if I may scroll down, but no!!!... I'm lost here guys!.

using chrome for mac.

and tried firefox and safari

The issue resolved itself... I'll not delete this issue as it may trouble some other poor chap.

solution: In chrome you have the adjust and control button to the top right. where you can set the zoom for your window-screen. I had to set it like 80% to be able to view the hole window. Thus be able to hit that button