Reporting a Bug

7 Replies
User
4 December, 2017, 8:57 PM UTC
When I bought the infantry and set it down, the game didn't register me placing it and now I cannot buy it again but the quest keep telling me to go to military and select infantry when I can't.
UTC +0:00
5 December, 2017, 7:34 AM UTC

Are you talking about game tutorial of Leonidas ?

Did you buy the right units ? And especially you have bought the right number ?

Welcome to Sparta Archon ! 

A lost battle is a battle that is believed to be lost
UTC +1:00
6 December, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC

esteban said:

name esteban

game sparta

server the glorius valley

I have made a Persian position I won it I got the units as a reward but it did not give me the points of tournament taking of end of year positions nor the taking of positions
I leave the sample link
https://ibb.co/cGvHxw

Esteban, You have not received points because the position you attacked is not a position but a mission. Missions do not earn you tournament points.

User
7 December, 2017, 10:19 PM UTC

Seems I keep doing daily events, yet when I complete them I see the screen that tells me the rewards yet I am not receiving them in my resources. 

Please help and or fix as well as I am now missing a number of resources I was never granted as well. 
8 December, 2017, 8:36 AM UTC

If the rewards are resources you have to go to the market, resources tab.

Then apply the packs you want. 

Information aside : I remind you that multi accounts are prohibited.

User
11 December, 2017, 11:51 AM UTC

Hi.

I have activated a City Schema on my city and yet people are still able to successfully launch political attacks on my city. How is this possible?
11 December, 2017, 12:16 PM UTC

Your city scheme brings you some defense bonus. But it is not enough to resist a political attack.

Below an example :

Technical Support
11 December, 2017, 3:49 PM UTC

Hello, Archons!

Please submit new topics for the new issues. Thus we will be able to track each case individually. 
Support agents do not reply to private messages, they only use it for requesting additional information. | Агенты службы поддержки не отвечают на личные сообщения, а только используют их для запроса дополнительной информации.
2740627 users registered; 70790 topics; 353808 posts; our newest member:telepile