31 October, 2017, 4:17 PM UTC
In this section, you will find a list of bugs that have been already reported to our developers. You will also find a list of issues that have already been resolved. If you notice that an issue marked as resolved is still malfunctioning, please let us know by commenting on the relevant thread.
The following issues have been fixed since the last update:
- When attacking an Emporium, the nature of your operation will now be displayed correctly in the War Council and the Tracking panel;
- The "My Items" panel in the main interface will no longer overlap with other UI components;
- General and Champion Units were receiving certain bonuses that they shouldn’t have been. This has been corrected;
- The "Events" UI has been improved.
Issues that have been already forwarded to the developers:
- Pantheon Tracking History. Reinforcements sent to a Pantheon are not displayed. Only recalled troops are shown;
- Ghost Army item. Single Units aren’t being duplicated in spying reports;
- The voiceover in the description of Xerxes does not work;
- Delete letter button does not work in a ranking window;
- Coalition attack button appears when you try to hide/recall troops into/from Acropolis for the first time after login;
- Embassy window instead of Hall of Xenia arises from the Hall of Xenia;
- Incorrect spying icon displayed when you send spies and attack to an Emporium at the same time;
- Denarii pack. A number of resources you will receive after applying the packs is not displayed in the item activation window;
- Incorrect icon for Position Discovery item;
- Peace assignment between Coalitions is not specified in a Coalition chat;
- Issue with replacing/moving Equipment in the General’s Inventory.