Trophies not loading

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Sep 15, 2017, 17:1609/15/17
11/20/15

Trophies not loading

Hi,

I'm not seeing any of the trophies for the new tournament.  I see a bunch of blue squares, but they do not react to the cursor.

I use Windows 10 and the Plarium Win 10 app.

Thanks!

Tex
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 16, 2017, 00:1409/16/17
Sep 16, 2017, 00:21(edited)
01/10/16

Having same issues here with Win 10 and both IE and Chrome.

Switching to Internet Explorer (which this game simply DOES NOT OPERATE AT ALL) takes up to 3 minutes per click.

Using Chrome-(game is faster and more responsive) but the trophies appear as Tapper53 stated above.

I had several trouble tickets that I submitted thru the help Desk (4 all total) regarding which browser to use and the subsequent issues with IE loading, but it's been over 3 weeks now with no response. I just gave up.

Have been using Chrome. Guess I won't be clicking on the trophies this weekend.

Thanks.

Mick

Sep 16, 2017, 03:5709/16/17

tapper53 said:

Hi,

I'm not seeing any of the trophies for the new tournament.  I see a bunch of blue squares, but they do not react to the cursor.

Thanks!

Tex

A number of players (including myself) reported this yesterday. The blue placeholder error for the tribute carts and boats has been addressed, please clear your cache and reload page.

Cheers.
P

Sep 16, 2017, 04:3809/16/17
Sep 16, 2017, 04:39(edited)
01/10/16

The Irate Penguin said:

tapper53 said:

Hi,

Thanks!

Tex

A number of players (including myself) reported this yesterday. The blue placeholder error for the tribute carts and boats has been addressed, please clear your cache and reload page.

Cheers.
P

Cleared  cache twice-issue resolved.

Thank you Sir!!

This entitles you to a free skydive, plus steak and beer when we land:)
Sep 16, 2017, 04:4909/16/17

Mick13000 said:

The Irate Penguin said:

tapper53 said:

Hi,

Thanks!

Tex

Cheers.
P

Thank you Sir!!

I couldn't fail to notice that your offer does not mention a parachute :-). Regarding your multiple open tickets with Support, regrettably there's not much I can do but if you'd like to PM me ticket numbers, I'll ask our new CMs if he/she can get us an update as to why this is taking so long.

Cheers
P.

PS: Your skydiving offer reminded me of the difference between falling out a 2nd- and an 6th-floor window:

• 2nd floor: THUD, Ahhhh!
  • 6th floor: Ahhh! THUD.

Sep 16, 2017, 13:2809/16/17
01/10/16

The Irate Penguin said:

Mick13000 said:

The Irate Penguin said:

tapper53 said:

Hi,

Thanks!

Tex

Cheers.
P

Thank you Sir!!

I couldn't fail to notice that your offer does not mention a parachute :-). Regarding your multiple open tickets with Support, regrettably there's not much I can do but if you'd like to PM me ticket numbers, I'll ask our new CMs if he/she can get us an update as to why this is taking so long.

Cheers
P.

PS: Your skydiving offer reminded me of the difference between falling out a 2nd- and an 6th-floor window:

• 2nd floor: THUD, Ahhhh!
  • 6th floor: Ahhh! THUD.

RE: Skydiving-Of course it involves a parachute :-) There's only one moderator here that I would not give a parachute to-and thankfully, it is not you.

RE: Ticket numbers-Thank you. The issue was with IE. I use Chrome now as well as Opera. No issues using these browsers. I really do not want to devote any more time with or to Plarium's Help Desk (which they are most definitely "Not")

Thank you Sir for your response.

Respect 

Mick

Sep 16, 2017, 22:1309/16/17

hi guys ,have had the same problem,with trophies ,since tournie started thought it would of resolved its self but no go, 

I've also reloaded page numerous times 

please advise

Sep 16, 2017, 23:0509/16/17
01/10/16

aussiekopite01 said:

hi guys ,have had the same problem,with trophies ,since tournie started thought it would of resolved its self but no go, 

I've also reloaded page numerous times 

please advise

Reloading the page is what I did at first. I then logged out of the game, closed the browser and then re-opened Chrome. Go to >Settings>Advanced>Privacy and Security>Clear Browsing Data.

http://prntscr.com/gm1jky

I also downloaded and installed Opera-liking the speed of this browser. It is a very compact application and seems suited to Flash. If you do download this browser-it will prompt you to download the latest flash player as well.

Hope this was of some assistance and help.

Good Game & Good Hunting!

Respect

Mick