Dissapearing pieces of wall

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 4, 2017, 17:5107/04/17
11/10/16

Today 4th July 2017  I  found the lack of two pieces of the defense wall,lvl.1 the front, the left corner. It seemed bizarre to me, especially as the wall level I did not have much in the offer for a long time. My defense wall is spoiled. Which is the solution?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 5, 2017, 07:2507/05/17
Jul 5, 2017, 07:26(edited)

eugen5203 said:

Today 4th July 2017  I  found the lack of two pieces of the defense wall,lvl.1 the front, the left corner. It seemed bizarre to me, especially as the wall level I did not have much in the offer for a long time. My defense wall is spoiled. Which is the solution?

I haven't heard that one before (which doesn't mean much :-). If you are certain that:

1. you have been deducted the Drachmas for the two wall segments, and that ...

2. you've refreshed the browser tab and there's no wall anywhere to be seen, then, please ...

... report this to Customer Support, as forum moderators have neither the tools nor the user rights to access player accounts and in-game transactions. Please also supply Customer Support with as exact a report as possible, including a detailed description, a timeline, screenshots if applicable as well as any other details you might have noted.

Thank you, and if you find the time, let us know here how this turned out.

Nonetheless, happy 4th of July!
P.