Game freezes

Game freezes

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Sep 15, 2018, 14:4909/15/18
10/18/15

Game freezes

I have recently downloaded the play app, since yesterday my game constantly freezes and I cannot access any buildings at my city but I can read reports and carry out events. I have reverted back to playing on plarium.com site but that game is also freezing after a few minutes irrespective of what I am doing. I also have a query on intellect points as divine quests no longer give me any IP's but I receive them in other game interactions, should I still receive them for D Q's. I have just rebooted and since typing this it has frozen again. I was quite happy playing along in the glorious valley but the last few days have been a struggle. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Sep 16, 2018, 13:0809/16/18
07/02/15

Hello, Archon!

Please try to clear the cache of the app. You will find by in this direction: C:\Users\*YOUR USERNAME*\AppData\Local\Plarium\PlariumPlay\Cache

Delete the cache folder and restart the app. Also, please describe the steps you perform in the game that cause the freeze. 

Sep 21, 2018, 14:2209/21/18
10/18/15
Hi Agent Pavel, just got around to doing this. I have deleted the cache file and started the game (did notice a GCUcache but I have not touched that file yet) as soon as I log in and click on the reports icon I can see my city buildings loose their clarity and the city buildings freeze and I cannot click on any of them. I have to click on the map icon then home ( or reload / refresh) and it's ok again but within 5 mins click on reports and the city buildings freeze again. The icons to the outside all appear to be ok. I am not sure if I am old game as I do not have the Intellect Points icon on the divine quest page but I receive the IP for doing the quests. I do see the IP icon for chronos quests, any thoughts or ideas welcome.
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Sep 23, 2018, 11:2009/23/18
07/02/15

TheDude said:

Hi Agent Pavel, just got around to doing this. I have deleted the cache file and started the game (did notice a GCUcache but I have not touched that file yet) as soon as I log in and click on the reports icon I can see my city buildings loose their clarity and the city buildings freeze and I cannot click on any of them. I have to click on the map icon then home ( or reload / refresh) and it's ok again but within 5 mins click on reports and the city buildings freeze again. The icons to the outside all appear to be ok. I am not sure if I am old game as I do not have the Intellect Points icon on the divine quest page but I receive the IP for doing the quests. I do see the IP icon for chronos quests, any thoughts or ideas welcome.

Do you experience the issue in a browser? If you do, please send us the HAR file from your browser. It will help us to investigate the issue. Here you will find the instructions.

Intellect Points are credited along with the XP points you receive for completing the Divine quests.