impossible to click

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 28, 2018, 02:2407/28/18
10/20/15

impossible to click

Hello,

I've got another very, very old bug to mention, it is extremely annoying but I am even more lazy, hence the fact that I write about it just now, though I'm pretty sure I've been playing like this for more than a year, perhaps 2 :

Very often, clicking doesn't work properly anymore, the cursor shows up for less than 1/10 of a second and disappears right away, making as if you hadn't clicked.

So if you're selecting a number of troops to send, you simply can't put in the number anymore. Or if you want to look at the rankings, you can reach the first page but then, clicking on the arrow to change the ranking category for instance won't work either. The menu with offense, defense, siege, tribute... will show up for a fraction of a second and disappear.

All you must do then is refresh the page for it to work again. And it happens to me some 10 or 15 times a day, every day

Views
Comments
Comments
AndriiTechnical Support
Jul 28, 2018, 11:5407/28/18
06/03/14

Hello, archon! I have just made tests and such issue has not reproduced. First of all, try all the tips from the article Ultimate Loading Troubleshoot and let me know about the results.

Jul 30, 2018, 10:4807/30/18
Jul 30, 2018, 10:49(edited)
03/10/15

same problems and the constant and constant refresh that sometimes can take up to 1 minute?

but the troops problem has been goping on for months, i complained about it, and i was told it was my problem, not the game.... and again refresh ...
Jul 30, 2018, 12:5807/30/18
10/20/15

Coeus said:

lefeubleu said:

Hello,

I've got another very, very old bug to mention, it is extremely annoying but I am even more lazy, hence the fact that I write about it just now, though I'm pretty sure I've been playing like this for more than a year, perhaps 2 :

Very often, clicking doesn't work properly anymore, the cursor shows up for less than 1/10 of a second and disappears right away, making as if you hadn't clicked.

So if you're selecting a number of troops to send, you simply can't put in the number anymore. Or if you want to look at the rankings, you can reach the first page but then, clicking on the arrow to change the ranking category for instance won't work either. The menu with offense, defense, siege, tribute... will show up for a fraction of a second and disappear.

All you must do then is refresh the page for it to work again. And it happens to me some 10 or 15 times a day, every day

It happens to me aswell.

Regarding the numbers of troops you want... You have to refresh for it to act normal again.

The rankings, and also if you want to see who did points in a Coalition Tournament... You don't have to refresh, you can go out to the world map, and then go back to your city, and it will work.

But as you already said, refresh.. And I mean.. How long does that take you? 5-10 sec? 

Oh thanks for the tip about going on the map and coming back, I'll try it.

No, not 5 to 10 seconds, it takes a minute or 2 each time ! Otherwise I would have waited for a couple more years before talking about it :p
Jul 30, 2018, 15:5907/30/18
03/10/15
coeus is in server 2, maybe there is some seconds, and in glorius valley is some minutes...
Jul 31, 2018, 06:3007/31/18
02/13/17

Fortuna said:

coeus is in server 2, maybe there is some seconds, and in glorius valley is some minutes...

Yes, thats true I am at server 2 - so that might help. Smaller world to load. Also it depends on your computer, your own internet, and the presure on plarium/sparta servers. And it takes more like 30 sec.. 10 sec was a bit optimistic. - still fast enough for me. 

Main reason is most likely as you said, server 2 versus server 1.

Jul 30, 2018, 00:3507/30/18
Jul 30, 2018, 00:37(edited)
02/13/17

lefeubleu said:

Hello,

It happens to me aswell.

Regarding the numbers of troops you want... You have to refresh for it to act normal again.

The rankings, and also if you want to see who did points in a Coalition Tournament... You don't have to refresh, you can go out to the world map, and then go back to your city, and it will work.

But as you already said, refresh.. And I mean.. How long does that take you? 5-10 sec?