Lost Drachmas

Lost Drachmas

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 22, 2018, 18:4607/22/18
11/06/16

Lost Drachmas

I am missing some significant amount of drachmas on my account. Today I have lost about 300 and previously about 2-3 weeks ago I lost about 1.5K!
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jul 23, 2018, 10:3007/23/18
07/02/15

Hello, Archon!

There are no bugs related to Drachmas' disappearance. This is the in-game currency which can be spent on in-game purchases. Please follow this article to learn where the Drachmas can be spent.

If you consider the Drachmas have been lost due to a bug, please provide us with the steps to reproduce the issue. Here is an instruction on how to report bugs.

Jul 26, 2018, 12:4507/26/18
01/13/17

A few days ago I lost 2000 dracma.  When I logged off it was there and when I logged on it was gone.  Can you either replace it or show me where it was spent? Some months ago I accidentally double clicked on something (I just clicked once but the game is always double clicking on me.) That spent more dracmas that I intended.  I let that go.  But nothing happened other than I just didn't have 2000 dracma that I had before!  I hope you can explan this mystery for me!!!  Thank you 

Eron 
Jul 26, 2018, 13:1707/26/18
01/13/17

I have spent the last 30 minutes trying to chat with Agent Pavel.  I send messages and no one comes on to reply.  Perhaps it would be better if no one is there to chat to have the computer say that right off!  As it is I have wasted 30 minutes!!! Very frustrating... and it reminds me of the frustrations I have at times dealing with bugs in Sparta!

Eron 
AndriiTechnical Support
Jul 27, 2018, 12:2707/27/18
06/03/14

ejc said:

I have spent the last 30 minutes trying to chat with Agent Pavel.  I send messages and no one comes on to reply.  Perhaps it would be better if no one is there to chat to have the computer say that right off!  As it is I have wasted 30 minutes!!! Very frustrating... and it reminds me of the frustrations I have at times dealing with bugs in Sparta!

Eron 

Hi, Eron! Support agents do not reply to private messages, they only use it for requesting additional information. If you want to share some additional details about your case - add them to this topic.

Currently, there are no bugs due to which Drachmas can disappear from the player's account. There is no any mystery - they can be used only for the game purchases. If you don't remember any recent purchases, it means that they were really spent accidentally and someone did it instead of you. Make double sure that no one has accessed your account and try changing your password. More info in the article Protecting your account data