Resource totals not running smooth

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 5, 2018, 10:0307/05/18
08/16/15

After I sign into the game, my resource values do not update, for example production is not added to totals, resources from raids not added, any unit building not subtracted and signing agreements not subtracted. The only way I can update resource totals is by refreshing game.

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent HelenTechnical Support
Jul 6, 2018, 12:1807/06/18
10/24/17
Hi, seems like some connection issues. Please try Standard loading troubleshoot and inform us whether it solved the problem.
Jul 6, 2018, 15:1207/06/18
Jul 6, 2018, 15:15(edited)
02/16/16

spinydog said:

After I sign into the game, my resource values do not update, for example production is not added to totals, resources from raids not added, any unit building not subtracted and signing agreements not subtracted. The only way I can update resource totals is by refreshing game.

I am guessing you have WebGL version of the game? When you are logging in make sure to wait until game fully loads before switching to any other browser tab. When you click other tabs during game loading - game may not load properly. Of if you logi in and minimaze browser, that also can cause loading errors. Just stay on game tab when signing in and wait patiently for your city to 'render'.

When game loads then you can switch between browser tabs without causing any issues in game.

Jul 7, 2018, 14:0707/07/18
10/07/15
I am experiencing same thing.  I am using the old and good version of game, not freaky web/beta version  Though even after I refresh my game the totals do not always correct themselves.  The only way I can see what I actually have is to move my mouse over the resources to see different total for each.  Would love to still have full resources after building troops and doing development...lol.  Others in my coal are experiencing the same.  Don't think it's a connection issue or computer issue.  

Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jul 8, 2018, 09:3607/08/18
07/02/15

BelleOfKerr said:

I am experiencing same thing.  I am using the old and good version of game, not freaky web/beta version  Though even after I refresh my game the totals do not always correct themselves.  The only way I can see what I actually have is to move my mouse over the resources to see different total for each.  Would love to still have full resources after building troops and doing development...lol.  Others in my coal are experiencing the same.  Don't think it's a connection issue or computer issue.  

Thank you for the details!

Could you please try to reproduce the issue via Incognito mode in your browser? 
Jul 10, 2018, 01:3307/10/18
Jul 10, 2018, 02:14(edited)
07/21/16

having the same issue...have to refresh game constantly because of either resources dont show correct numbers; messages cant be read or discarded; and troops cant be taken out of pans or cap...other than that a finely tuned version that you must have spent at least 20 minutes verifying

a copy of the message when you try to delete a message

https://gyazo.com/1a6464e24662dd23352d028c47564bdb

and a copy of your error message when trying to bring vets back from pans

https://gyazo.com/9ee582b358ec9106a467b395e038657a

Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jul 10, 2018, 10:0207/10/18
07/02/15

mvb2514 said:

having the same issue...have to refresh game constantly because of either resources dont show correct numbers; messages cant be read or discarded; and troops cant be taken out of pans or cap...other than that a finely tuned version that you must have spent at least 20 minutes verifying

a copy of the message when you try to delete a message

https://gyazo.com/1a6464e24662dd23352d028c47564bdb

and a copy of your error message when trying to bring vets back from pans

https://gyazo.com/9ee582b358ec9106a467b395e038657a

Please try to reproduce the issues in Incognito mode of your browser.

In case you still experience the issue with recalling troops, please submit an individual topic with your question specified in it. Here is an instruction on how to report bugs.