item started breaking instead of upgrading

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jun 29, 2018, 04:4306/29/18
12/21/15

Today when I went to do one of the progress push tasks when I wanted to upgrade a class 2 legendary piece of armour from level 4 to level 5 something happened and it started breaking instead. It's a very, very long time since I won a legendary item above class 1 (well over a year, possibly over 2 years) despite playing quite a lot of high level Persian positions so this is a major loss. Can this be reversed? After investing so much time I can't afford a loss like this, especially when for a long time all I win is common or uncommon items and only occasionally get rare or legendary items in class 1. Since it seems impossible to win legendary and virtually impossible to win rare items I'll never be able to replace it with a class 2, 3 or 4 legendary item. I attach a screenshot of the item breaking that was intended to be upgraded to level 5.

Views
Comments
Comments
AndriiTechnical Support
Jun 29, 2018, 12:1406/29/18
Jun 29, 2018, 12:14(edited)
06/03/14
Hello! Currently, there no errors due to which item could be broken instead of upgrading. Hence, I cannot verify that it was some malfunction and, I'm afraid, that I won't be able to replace it.