No troops for Nancy?

No troops for Nancy?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jun 24, 2018, 16:0906/24/18
06/24/18

No troops for Nancy?

I am currently bugged... and have no clue how it happened. I have troops in my acropolis that I can NOT get out. Every time I try to retrieve them, I am not given the option to send any anywhere. This is a problem since all my troops when built go directly to my acropolis, so I can NOT raid, support, or do pretty much anything. Please HELP!!! I play usually via Facebook and I play on the original server... the glorious valley.
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jun 25, 2018, 09:1606/25/18
07/02/15

Hello, Nancy!

Please provide us with the more detailed information about the issue. Describe the issue you experience trying to recall the troops in detail. Here is an instruction on how to report bugs.
Jun 25, 2018, 14:2706/25/18
06/25/18

The same thing is happening to me..when asked to recall troops from acropolis.this happened when you offered new troops.that I didn't receieve.all my troops where returned from my pantheon by my hegemon do to trading pans.i have not been able to use any of my troops since last update .please fix this .Markpollard489@gmail.com 

Jun 26, 2018, 07:1306/26/18
07/02/15
Marcus said:

The same thing is happening to me..when asked to recall troops from acropolis.this happened when you offered new troops.that I didn't receieve.all my troops where returned from my pantheon by my hegemon do to trading pans.i have not been able to use any of my troops since last update .please fix this .Markpollard489@gmail.com 

Please clarify what happens when you try to recall the troops. Attach the screenshots illustrating the issue.
Jun 27, 2018, 13:1406/27/18
06/24/18

I began my game as usual via Facebook on The Glorious Valley Server. Upon logging in and went to the acropolis to gather my troops for raids, etc.... Photo 2 (second in order, don't know why it loaded like it did) is what I see when I look into my acropolis... a healthy number of my troops.... Photo 1 is what I see when I press recall... no ability to recall anything, almost as if I have nothing there, which I know not to be true. I have no clue what started/prompted this bug... I know of no special circumstances going on at the time. Upon going to my acropolis I should be able to draw my troops out right? But I can not see them at all -though they ARE there... ???

AndriiTechnical Support
Jun 28, 2018, 12:2606/28/18
06/03/14
Nancy said:

I began my game as usual via Facebook on The Glorious Valley Server. Upon logging in and went to the acropolis to gather my troops for raids, etc.... Photo 2 (second in order, don't know why it loaded like it did) is what I see when I look into my acropolis... a healthy number of my troops.... Photo 1 is what I see when I press recall... no ability to recall anything, almost as if I have nothing there, which I know not to be true. I have no clue what started/prompted this bug... I know of no special circumstances going on at the time. Upon going to my acropolis I should be able to draw my troops out right? But I can not see them at all -though they ARE there... ???

Hi Nancy! Please try using this troubleshoot and ley me know about the result. If the issue will persist, specify the actual coordinates of your City in the next post.  
Jun 30, 2018, 19:2506/30/18
06/24/18

Troubleshooting did not work... here are my coordinates.

-2789; 2256

Jul 1, 2018, 10:0107/01/18
07/02/15

Nancy said:

Troubleshooting did not work... here are my coordinates.

-2789; 2256

Thank you for the info!

I have checked your Acropolis and have not experienced any issues with recall option. 

Did you try to use another browser to play the game? Also, please clarify if recall option works in War Council window.