Only 2 daily quests available

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jun 12, 2018, 05:1306/12/18
02/13/13

Only 2 daily quests available

Hi all,

today I have encountered a problem/bug. When I opened a my daily chronos quests tab, I saw this:

Cool, right? If this is not a bug, I would like to get an answer from the developers on how to complete 30 daily chronos quests (for the weekly quest), when there only 2 daily quests available? 2 x 7 = 14 - this is the maximum number of quests I will be able to complete till the end of the week... 
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jun 12, 2018, 09:2006/12/18
07/02/15

Hello Archon!

You will be getting more quests during the next days. In the result, you should be able to complete the weekly and monthly packs. 

Jun 13, 2018, 07:0506/13/18
03/12/16

I have a problem with Chronos Quests. The number is different from day to day, so there is no way to make the 30 needed in a week. In addition, there are requests that do not have one object.

Jun 13, 2018, 09:3906/13/18
07/02/15

dominion1967 said:

I have a problem with Chronos Quests. The number is different from day to day, so there is no way to make the 30 needed in a week. In addition, there are requests that do not have one object.

To complete the Activate Dominion status quest, you need to prolong your Dominion status by using the Activator, e.g. 30 minutes Activator.

Could you please clarify if you received two daily quests today or yesterday? 

Jun 13, 2018, 09:4706/13/18
03/12/16

Yesterday it was like 4 or 5, but two days ago just one.

Jun 13, 2018, 10:2406/13/18
Jun 18, 2018, 10:54(edited)
07/02/15

dominion1967 said:

Yesterday it was like 4 or 5, but two days ago just one.

Thank you for the details! I will contact our devs to clarify this case.

Update: The number of daily quests specified in weekly and monthly packs will be reduced so that you could complete them. 

Jun 18, 2018, 17:3606/18/18
04/02/16
I have the same problem, for the last 4-5 days I only receive 2 daily task.  There is no way to make the 25 weekly if you only get 14 a week, and needless to say you can get 100 in month if you only get 56 a month.  I thought it might be because I start the week with out domination active, but I activated it for 7 days and still got only 2 daily quest the next day.  FYI
Jun 19, 2018, 09:2806/19/18
07/02/15

douglas.demallie said:

I have the same problem, for the last 4-5 days I only receive 2 daily task.  There is no way to make the 25 weekly if you only get 14 a week, and needless to say you can get 100 in month if you only get 56 a month.  I thought it might be because I start the week with out domination active, but I activated it for 7 days and still got only 2 daily quest the next day.  FYI

Hello, Archon! I have contacted you via private messages. Please check it and specify the requested data.

Jun 21, 2018, 06:0606/21/18
03/12/16

The problem has not been resolved. It exists on both The Glorious Valley and The Thracian Frontier. Example for the last week, when I had to achieve 25 Weekly Chronos Quests:

Jun 21, 2018, 11:4806/21/18
03/12/16
Jun 24, 2018, 13:1906/24/18
07/02/15

dominion1967 said:

The problem has not been resolved. It exists on both The Glorious Valley and The Thracian Frontier. Example for the last week, when I had to achieve 25 Weekly Chronos Quests:

Thank you for the screenshots.

I have forwarded this situation to our developers.

Meanwhile, you can use Chrono's Favor to complete the weekly quest. Also, the new daily quests will be added with the future updates. 

Jul 24, 2018, 18:2407/24/18
04/30/15

Found this bug report page, so i post my problem here.

I have every 2 or 3 days the same Chronos bug like posted above by the other users, so still not solved.

There is the chronos quest to activate dominion status although it is still running for days or weeks.

I know that this Quest appears when dominion status is running out but the continued appearing of this quest when dom.-status is active can not 

be the way it should be. Surely the quest is fulfilled by clicking 30 min dominion activator but on these days there are less other quests than usually.

Had days with only two quests like this.

Made these screens today to prove the bug is still there.

Jul 25, 2018, 10:0607/25/18
07/02/15

Friesenmann said:

I have every 2 or 3 days the same Chronos bug like posted above by the other users, so still not solved.

There is the chronos quest to activate dominion status although it is still running for days or weeks.

I know that this Quest appears when dominion status is running out but the continued appearing of this quest when dom.-status is active can not 

be the way it should be. Surely the quest is fulfilled by clicking 30 min dominion activator but on these days there are less other quests than usually.

Hello, Archon!

This is not a bug, you need to apply the Dominion activator to complete this quest. If the status is active, you will prolong it with the activator. 
Jul 27, 2018, 21:5107/27/18
04/30/15

Agent Pavel said:

Friesenmann said:

Hello, Archon!

This is not a bug, you need to apply the Dominion activator to complete this quest. If the status is active, you will prolong it with the activator. 

Hello,

If that is right and it is just another one of the normal chronos quests that appear daily, then why are the days

with the "quest" to activate the dominion status the only days with less daily quests at all ? 

Can you answer me that ? Got only 2 daily quests today like seen in screen. 

On days without dom-activator "quest" i get normally 5 !!!

AndriiTechnical Support
Jul 28, 2018, 11:4807/28/18
Jul 28, 2018, 11:49(edited)
06/03/14

Friesenmann said:

Agent Pavel said:

Friesenmann said:

Hello, Archon!

Hello,

If that is right and it is just another one of the normal chronos quests that appear daily, then why are the days

with the "quest" to activate the dominion status the only days with less daily quests at all ? 

Can you answer me that ? Got only 2 daily quests today like seen in screen. 

On days without dom-activator "quest" i get normally 5 !!!

Hi! Pavel had forwarded this situation to our developers.  For now, you can use Chrono's Favor to complete the weekly quest. Also, the new daily quests will be added with the future updates.  

Have a great weekend!