Losses suffered due to known issues

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jun 7, 2018, 14:0806/07/18
04/01/18

This is a supplemental Report to reports 488765 (moved to 488747) and 489013.

Losses suffered as a result of known issues include:

Loss of approx 600 troops at heavily defended Emporia when scout report indicated heavy defence. Troops were within free recall period when scout landed, meaning they could have been safely recalled for free instead of attacking and suffering losses.

Loss of 149 Carthaginians and Full Resources when raid returned seconds before a neighbour attacked. Saw attack incoming and attempted to spend down resources already held, but when I attempted to put on either Full Protection or Auto-Hide, game went into freeze and allowed attack to succeed.

Loss of several Instant Recalls which were used on successful raids when game froze on raid hitting preventing galleys being recalled within free period, requiring galleys to be recalled using Instant Recall instead.

Whilst you may not appreciate this, these problems also lead to longer term losses. An example is the fact that I was unable to complete yesterday's Chronos Quest to collect 15k XP points. On the face of it, that only leads me to lose a single Chronos reward, BUT.... this also has implications for weekly and monthly Chronos Quest accumulation. (In this instance it did not affect my weekly as I had already completed enough tasks, but it may yet impact my monthly. Additionally, the 5.12k points reward would have been useful towards the Legacy XP Tournament.
I also lost out on Raids (which I always complete, 99.9% of which are full raids of 100k resources. I was again on target to place in this week's Top 10 Raid Rankings. So I will lose the rewards and cumulative benefits associated with that too.

Finally, the loss that you cannot compensate anyone for are the 6 hours of my life spent trying to resolve this matter or even get someone to acknowledge it as an issue until Talon kindly stepped in and offered his assistance, for which I am grateful.

Views
Comments
Comments
AndriiTechnical Support
Jun 9, 2018, 17:5806/09/18
06/03/14

Pinocchiotheliar said:

This is a supplemental Report to reports 488765 (moved to 488747) and 489013.

Losses suffered as a result of known issues include:

Loss of approx 600 troops at heavily defended Emporia when scout report indicated heavy defence. Troops were within free recall period when scout landed, meaning they could have been safely recalled for free instead of attacking and suffering losses.

Loss of 149 Carthaginians and Full Resources when raid returned seconds before a neighbour attacked. Saw attack incoming and attempted to spend down resources already held, but when I attempted to put on either Full Protection or Auto-Hide, game went into freeze and allowed attack to succeed.

Loss of several Instant Recalls which were used on successful raids when game froze on raid hitting preventing galleys being recalled within free period, requiring galleys to be recalled using Instant Recall instead.

Whilst you may not appreciate this, these problems also lead to longer term losses. An example is the fact that I was unable to complete yesterday's Chronos Quest to collect 15k XP points. On the face of it, that only leads me to lose a single Chronos reward, BUT.... this also has implications for weekly and monthly Chronos Quest accumulation. (In this instance it did not affect my weekly as I had already completed enough tasks, but it may yet impact my monthly. Additionally, the 5.12k points reward would have been useful towards the Legacy XP Tournament.
I also lost out on Raids (which I always complete, 99.9% of which are full raids of 100k resources. I was again on target to place in this week's Top 10 Raid Rankings. So I will lose the rewards and cumulative benefits associated with that too.

Finally, the loss that you cannot compensate anyone for are the 6 hours of my life spent trying to resolve this matter or even get someone to acknowledge it as an issue until Talon kindly stepped in and offered his assistance, for which I am grateful.

Hello! I have contacted you via private messages. Please check it and specify the requested data.

Jun 15, 2018, 11:5906/15/18
04/01/18

Agent Andrew,

I'd be grateful for an update on this. I have still not received any further contact on this despite providing the information requested.

Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jun 17, 2018, 13:0906/17/18
07/02/15

Pinocchiotheliar said:

Agent Andrew,

I'd be grateful for an update on this. I have still not received any further contact on this despite providing the information requested.

Hello, Archon!

Your case is being investigated. This process takes some time. 

We will post in this thread as soon as we have the results. 

Thank you for your patience.
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jun 18, 2018, 12:5806/18/18
07/02/15

I have submitted a ticket regarding your case. We will contact you via email.

This topic will be closed. Thank you for your cooperation!

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.