All Categories

My Friend does not get credit after I joined using email invite.

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jun 1, 2018, 06:3506/01/18
06/01/18

My Friend said I should report this issue as it has happened to him before with problem not being fixed.

I have friends I want to invite, but will wait till you confirm that this bug has been fixed.

He was using the Plarium Game APP and could not send any invites. Pop up window would not show. he said he checked his settings were correct. When he used Google chrome browser, he managed to send me the invite. But now I'm playing and he has NOT BEEN CREDITED.

Views
Comments
Comments
AndriiTechnical Support
Jun 1, 2018, 15:0706/01/18
06/03/14

FreeRSS said:

My Friend said I should report this issue as it has happened to him before with problem not being fixed.

I have friends I want to invite, but will wait till you confirm that this bug has been fixed.

He was using the Plarium Game APP and could not send any invites. Pop up window would not show. he said he checked his settings were correct. When he used Google chrome browser, he managed to send me the invite. But now I'm playing and he has NOT BEEN CREDITED.

Hello Freerss!

I really appreciate such a care about your friends. Please note that we consider each issue individually only with the genuine account holder. Such approach allows resolving issues much more speedy because we have the direct contact with the player who faced it. Ask your friend to create a topic by himself and we will gladly assist him. Please also remind him of this instruction