Phantom keys in general's inventory

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 18, 2018, 21:5005/18/18
07/21/15

Since being changed over to the new game version yesterday, I have noticed a few bugs and other inconveniences. One thing that is still showing incorrectly is keys that appear to be available for some chests but when you click on them to open a chest. It just says "get key" and if you click on that it just takes you to the place to buy one. I was playing a few Persian positions and thought I'd won a new key or two when I saw the keys on the chests in the inventory but they weren't there when I clicked on them. I also have some other keys that do exist that I haven't used yet that are still there like my class two uncommon keys but what I thought were new legendary keys for class 2 and 4 were not there when I clicked to open the coffers. After closing and reloading the browser the class 4 legendary key seemed to be no longer there but the inventory was still showing legendary class 2 keys that are not there when I click to open. I've tried using a a utility program to cleanup leftover and junk files and also tried logging in in incognito mode which supposedly doesn't remember any files leftover from previous sessions but I still get the same glitch.
Views
Comments
Comments
May 18, 2018, 21:5405/18/18
07/21/15
Here is an image of what happens when I click on one of the class two legendary chests that appear to have keys. (It was a difficult image to capture as it kept disappearing when I moved the mouse but finally managed to get it in a position where it wouldn't disappear by shrinking my browser window so that the image was next to the edge of the browser and putting the image capture program immediately next to that.)
Agent HelgaTechnical Support
May 21, 2018, 15:1205/21/18
05/13/15

Hello! 

This is a known issue (I mean the Chests showing they have keys). Our developers are working on it. 

Also, here is a thread devoted to the new engine. 

Hope that information is helpful!

May 21, 2018, 16:1405/21/18
08/22/15
yes , i've had some of those too. got all excited over nothing :(
AndriiTechnical Support
May 22, 2018, 16:4005/22/18
06/03/14

Hello, archons! Fixing of a bug includes several stages. It requires the certain time to complete each procedure properly, like locating the genuine reason of the issue, editing of the code and further testing, before the updated functionality is released.

I apologize for the temporary inconvenience and ask for your forbearance. 

May 25, 2018, 01:3405/25/18
07/21/15

Thanks for your responses.

The platform I play on is plarium.com and the server is the Glorious Valley.

By the way another thing that is happening in the general's inventory is that when I click on an item then mouse over its stats in the right hand side of the dialogue to reach the button to break the item a message comes up saying "fully upgraded" just as I reach the button and it prevents me from clicking to break the item and I have to move the mouse away then the dialogue disappears and I have to do it again and if I have a lot of items to break this wastes a lot of time.
AndriiTechnical Support
May 25, 2018, 15:2205/25/18
06/03/14
Eroica said:

Thanks for your responses.

The platform I play on is plarium.com and the server is the Glorious Valley.

By the way another thing that is happening in the general's inventory is that when I click on an item then mouse over its stats in the right hand side of the dialogue to reach the button to break the item a message comes up saying "fully upgraded" just as I reach the button and it prevents me from clicking to break the item and I have to move the mouse away then the dialogue disappears and I have to do it again and if I have a lot of items to break this wastes a lot of time.
Please attach a screenshot illustrating the issue. Thank you in advance.
May 31, 2018, 00:5305/31/18
07/21/15
Hello Agent Andrew,

Here is a screenshot of the "fully upgraded" message coming up when I click on an inventory item then mouse over its table of stats as I move my mouse towards the "break item" button. The message comes up as my mouse pointer reaches the cavalry statistic.

Agent PavelTechnical Support
May 31, 2018, 09:0705/31/18
07/02/15
Eroica said:

Hello Agent Andrew,

Here is a screenshot of the "fully upgraded" message coming up when I click on an inventory item then mouse over its table of stats as I move my mouse towards the "break item" button. The message comes up as my mouse pointer reaches the cavalry statistic.

Archon, this is a visual issue. Please clear your browser's cache and reload the game. The issue should be solved.