All Categories

why u delete my post abt bugs in new engine?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 18, 2018, 18:1505/18/18
01/17/17

i just said to check coz i cannot open inbox of my game since new engine i got into!

the whole game freezes and my game freeze and computer freezes when i open inbox i cannot read messg or reply to anyone who messgd me in this new engine....why?????? and why u delete my post and everybodys post??? to show nobody is complaining or have problems and its only me or what???? i didnt do anything against plarium rule still u delete my post about this bug......this bug section is for what??? for reporting right??? but you delete everybody who posts about all bugs to show and lie to everyone that there is no bug in this game.....you only steal money of ppl and cheat them...i have a famous friend in youtube who have over 3million subs...it wont take long to show the word how plarium are ********************
Views
Comments
Comments
May 18, 2018, 20:4605/18/18
12/29/14
Sorry but I see no bad language in this complaint, I do see long term players getting very frustrated and angry at having this new version foisted upon them ( and not all players, note some players still have old version that work fine + the usual glitzes and faults). If you are referring to the bad inferences and threats that this complaint is making to expose plarium for all of these changes and how that will impact on other players in the new version when it comes into play, I think he has the right to do this.
May 19, 2018, 18:5705/19/18
12/29/14
Hello Drag theseus, I see, but as a 3 + year player now I cannot access the game, stuck at 72% if it gets to city picture, ie main console it freezes and I can go no further, I want to go back to the old version, bugs warts and all, the new version is just inaccessible in anyway and if I did get there by normal game actions are going to be severely hampered, I have not the time or patience to go through all this, and then find it does not work anyways. You advise me of how I am going to access the game again, it feels like all the time and effort I have put into this game is coming to an end, which is a shame because I have made many friends and have members that rely upon me for a solid sound performance to guide them the way. Also where has my deleted post 3 days ago been moved to.
May 19, 2018, 20:3105/19/18
01/17/17

i said ''plarium are cheaters and liars'' is that abuse? or it hurts u cause i speak fact

thts bad words? seriously man? are you 12? pls grow up.
Agent HelgaTechnical Support
May 21, 2018, 14:4405/21/18
05/13/15

Hello, Alroy Cavalhro!

Unfortunately, I could not find your previous post. 

Please refer to this topic to learn more about the changes. Also, bugs connected to the new engine are reported in this thread.

Hope this helps. Have a great day! 

May 21, 2018, 15:0705/21/18
02/03/15
Then where are my posts? In the last hour I had to reload 6 times, that is every 10 minutes. This is boring. My seiges hardly get raided any more, lot's of people have stopped playing. Lag is making it boring. Unplayable and boring.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.