new web engine is a complete bug

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 17, 2018, 12:4805/17/18
01/05/16

new web engine is a complete bug

hello agents , 

i just got transferred tot he new web engine unfortunately today to suffer for the rest of the game which i may stick around to play or may not , 

the web engine has alot of bugs which may take you years to fix , am sure of that ,considering the developers working for you ,  you will need everyone to report an issue after an issue which will never be dealt with , i feel the forum is just for the sake of it and isnt taken seriously , someone here isnt doing their job right and is causing players to suffer because of it , 

i was not moved to the new webengine , though ive seen posts , millions of posts and pages on different topics , on the main page of the sparta forum , not just in bug reports section or game discussions section , but also in the main page first 2 or 3 topics you should go and read about those millions of loyal customers you handle so un-professionally , those posts have been there since months and months , now and every bug mentioned in those posts by multitudes of players havent been fixed yet , because am experiencing 100 of bugs and i literally cannot play the game at all now because i got moved to the new engine today , and those millions of posts complaints and topics have been stuck around there for months and has been unheard , can you make me a moderator? perhaps i will do my job seriously , are you here to make life harder or make it entertaining and more easier for us?

i hope you give me a mature and logical answer and be clear with it , when will this engine get lost from my game , and when will you listen to complaints that have not been fixed for months posted by those unfortunate players who had this new engine forced unto them , like it has been to me today and makes me realise these millions of bugs havent been dealt with , am starting to fear your company might release viruses on pur pc's the ways its been handled, you can delete my post if you want and not reply , if you do i will be messaging other coalitions , top to bottom about their opinions which i know wont be good.

do not ask me what ram or pc or browser and all that utter crap you usually do , thousands literally have posted on the forum on different topics already and its not been fixed for players to play this game , in order to play this game we need to update to a mac or somthing? i bet it still wont work would it , and to play this game filled with bugs and complaints and unhappiness? such a miserable game this has become , i hope the old owners of the company are back , because this new one is miserable and an utter dissapointment.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 18, 2018, 18:3605/18/18
06/11/16
100% +1
Agent PavelTechnical Support
May 23, 2018, 08:5605/23/18
07/02/15

Hello, Archons!

Please refer to this topic to learn more about the changes. 

This topic will be closed.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.