All Categories

General equipment: can't drag item from temporary inventory to a space in main one

General equipment: can't drag item from temporary inventory to a space in main one

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 28, 2018, 02:0604/28/18
12/21/15

This happens often: when I have finished breaking an item in the general's inventory and then try to drag an item from the temporary inventory to the slot just vacated by the broken item it won't let me. It acts as though the space were still occupied. There seems to be a great delay in it recognising that there is a space available in the main inventory. This happened again just now and I had just boosted the breaking of a item as I was otherwise going to lose a common class IV item in the temporary inventory which gives a good return in pieces in relation to time needed to break it. After the boosted item was broken I tried several times to drag the item from the temporary inventory but the game wouldn't let me do it and the item sprung back into the temporary inventory. There was more than a minute left till the class IV item would disappear, so I closed the general's window and reopened it and tried again but still it wouldn't let me move the item. So I had to reload the page but it took more than a minute with all the usual windows that come up within the game and by the time I could open the inventory again my class IV item was lost. Can Plarium not work it so that game windows don't take so much time and memory and respond in a reasonable time? I just wasted my boost as I still lost the item because of this unacceptable delay. I usually prefer to keep my boosts for treaties and using one for something else could make all the difference between being able to boost a treaty or not during a development tournament, so not only was an item lost and the boost wasted through the game not recognising the slot it helped to vacate, but I might lose a lot more later (like upgrade sketches) if I find myself short of a boost during a development tournament.
Views
Comments
Comments
AndriiTechnical Support
Apr 28, 2018, 10:4104/28/18
06/03/14

Hello, Archon!

Thank you for the detailed report. Currently, that are no bugs that could cause such delays in operating of General's items. Also, I have just tested it on my test account and the issue you reported did not reproduce.  

Let's do like this. First, try troubleshoots from these two articles: Troubleshoot #1 and Troubleshoot #2. Then observe if it will reproduce again. 

If the issue persists, please post here the specifications of your PC. It will help figure out what can be the reason for your issue. 

Have a great weekend!