offense out of city and lost troops

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 26, 2018, 21:2804/26/18
08/31/14

today i have played before i goto work and put offense away and i then always check  to make sure they put away and its confirmed. i come from work after 9.5 hours and troops were all out-i lost nearly 12 million offense out of 18 million. something seriously wrong. i always check so can you explain how this is possible
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 27, 2018, 05:5504/27/18
Apr 27, 2018, 05:57(edited)
01/05/16

hey buddy , the game crashes alot , and when it does it wont notify you that it has stopped working even though your still in the game and it appears as if its working but actually its not , it happens every few minutes , so becareful , in my opinion how i do it is when i secure troops in the acropolis , i always wait for the notification to come on the bottom right of the screen , it shows ''send units'' , which confirms that the troops have been sent to the acropolis , 

when i dont see that notification appearing then i understand the game has stopped working then i refresh the page and wait for it to work which may take a while , when it does eventually start working then secure your troops and make sure you see the notification at the bottom right confirming it , 

if your case was , you are 100% sure it was in your acropolis and you did send it , then the mods will help you figure it out but i doubt you will get your offence back even if its a game lag ,

have a good day buddy

punisher-

AndriiTechnical Support
Apr 27, 2018, 14:4604/27/18
06/03/14

Hello, Archon!

All actions in the game are made only after the appropriate command of the account holder. The game server processes the command received from the game client in player's browser. If you send troops into the Acropolis they will arrive there under the condition that the client’s request is delivered to the server. Commands from the game client cannot be changed during the process of its delivering. Troops can enter or leave Acropolis only by an order of the account holder.

Auto Units Hider will stay in a good stead especially when you send many combat squads and don’t have free time to wait for their arrival online.

Make sure that none besides you has access to your account and PC. Learn more how to protect your account data here.

There are no bugs related to Acropolis. Since the issue has not been classified as a malfunction, the topic will be closed. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.