All Categories

BETA VERSION - CANNOT RAID CITY EVEN AFTER YOU HAVE REMOVED THE SIEGE FROM THE CITY

BETA VERSION - CANNOT RAID CITY EVEN AFTER YOU HAVE REMOVED THE SIEGE FROM THE CITY

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 25, 2018, 21:1404/25/18

1) I have a siege on a city (dead or enemy cities)

2) I pull back the siege from the city

3) I hover the cursor on the city but the city still shows that it is being sieged by me

4) I cannot raid the city as a result

5) It will take about 30 seconds later or up to 5 mins before I am able to do the raid. Sometimes worst.
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Apr 26, 2018, 12:3104/26/18
Apr 26, 2018, 12:31(edited)
07/02/15

Hello, Archon! We have created a special thread for WebGL issues. I have moved this topic from Bug Reports.

Apr 27, 2018, 13:1504/27/18
01/11/15

dot said:

1) I have a siege on a city (dead or enemy cities)

2) I pull back the siege from the city

3) I hover the cursor on the city but the city still shows that it is being sieged by me

4) I cannot raid the city as a result

5) It will take about 30 seconds later or up to 5 mins before I am able to do the raid. Sometimes worst.

This happens in the non-beta version all the time.  I can generally get around it by popping into, then out of the city, then back into it, and then using the Fist icon to select raid, or otherwise just refresh the browser.  Its a pain, but it works eventually.
May 1, 2018, 09:3805/01/18
07/02/15

Thank you for the details!

I have reported this issue to our developers for the further investigation. In case they confirm a bug, it will be handled within one of the upcoming sprints. Thank you for your cooperation!
May 14, 2018, 22:0905/14/18
03/20/15
Any news on this? For me the problem is getting worse. Now sometimes after a siege is raided by another player I can't resiege, raid or scout it for some time. Same symptoms as those reported by Dot in the original post. Even reloading the game does not always free up the blockage. I've only seen this since Plarium moved me to Webgl.
May 15, 2018, 09:2405/15/18
07/02/15

ggg said:

Any news on this? For me the problem is getting worse. Now sometimes after a siege is raided by another player I can't resiege, raid or scout it for some time. Same symptoms as those reported by Dot in the original post. Even reloading the game does not always free up the blockage. I've only seen this since Plarium moved me to Webgl.

This issues will be resolved within one of the future game updates. 

Also, this case is related to both Flash and WebGL versions of the game. 

Please try to send the new siege via the battle report.