Cronos No-Reward Bug

Cronos No-Reward Bug

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 20, 2018, 09:5704/20/18
09/17/15

Cronos No-Reward Bug

See this Cronos reward that suppose to give you +2 promachos?

Well it happen that out of curiosity I was paying attention, and counted, and tunrs out IT DIDNT add any promachos to my acro (unless it added imperial promachos as I didnt paying attention to them). So if this dont work it means that so many times I thought it add +2 promachos and it DIDNT! I feel like I was fooled. Please fix this.

Views
Comments
Comments
AndriiTechnical Support
Apr 20, 2018, 13:0104/20/18
06/03/14

Hello, Archon! Bonus troops for the completion of quests are added directly to your Acropolis. First of all, check out right there. Second point: if you play on Facebook, you just need to address the in-game news - there is an important piece of information (look at the attached image).

Also, please let me know if you play on Facebook or on plarium.com and check your personal messages (I requested some more additional info). 

Apr 20, 2018, 18:2004/20/18
09/17/15

Im not playing on facebook. I hate facebook. I play thru chrome.

I was checking carefully numbers of my promachos. I then trained 2 additional more - and then msg poped out of completed Chronos Quest. I clicked recieve reward. It said reward claimed. I checked acro and all I got was just 2 additional instead of 4... 

Wait no. Oh crap I was wrong! Just now I realized it. 2 was trained but they didnt appeared in acro and 2 gained instantly. I was expecting and counting 4 to appear and those 2 gained appeared and those who just trained did not. Sorry. My mistake.

AndriiTechnical Support
Apr 21, 2018, 09:0504/21/18
06/03/14

All's well that ends well. Have a great weekend!

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.