Lost my total city protection

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 3, 2018, 06:2703/03/18
09/19/16

I was on earlier today and seen I had raids coming in on my city so I spent money and picked up a couple of specials, I put on a 24hr protection on the city because I didn't have time to play and went to work. I came back to play and I have been raided twice, wiped out all the troops I just purchased and my 24hr protection is not on my city! I noticed the temporary city schema I had on has gone back to the standard city so I am thinking it changed back and did not add my full protection on the city! I need this looked into and replace my troops and city protection I also have a lot of freezing going on the amphitheater I have to reload the game sometime two or three times to get it to work! uid 101753 / fb100001219012370 / The Glorious Valley / segment00

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent HelenTechnical Support
Mar 3, 2018, 10:2403/03/18
10/24/17

Hi, I have checked the game logs of your account and see that the Full protection item was not activated on 1-3 March. Please make sure to activate the item after you purchased it.

Regarding the temporary city schema, it works for 7 days since activation. Can you please clarify when did you purchase it and when you activated it? 
Mar 3, 2018, 21:2803/03/18
09/19/16
I won it in the monthly Chronos quests and activated it 7 days ago! I Put the protection on in the war counsel window, it shows up when a raid is coming in switches to auto unit hider when no raids are on their way, so I know I pushed the button so tired of the bugs in this game.
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Mar 5, 2018, 14:5403/05/18
07/02/15

dalebulmer said:

I won it in the monthly Chronos quests and activated it 7 days ago! I Put the protection on in the war counsel window, it shows up when a raid is coming in switches to auto unit hider when no raids are on their way, so I know I pushed the button so tired of the bugs in this game.

Hello, Archon!

If you consider there is a bug, please provide us with the more detailed information about the issue. Here is an instruction how to report bugs.