All Categories

Lost 400 Dramachs for looking at the bank icon

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 6, 2016, 14:2705/06/16

clicked the new bank icon to see what the special offer was and my dramachs which i had from 1002 has now gone down to 602

whats that all about? some sort of new con?
Views
Comments
Comments
May 6, 2016, 15:1105/06/16
08/31/14
Plarium in good time will apologize for your mentioned loss, please be aware that your losses are significantly less than those incurred by Plarium during the previous 24 hours. To compensate for Plariums losses and to keep the lights on they have decided to take a small percentage of account balances. They didn't expect you to notice with the outages. To compensate for your losses they have distributed a message to all Archons advising of free gifts. If you have not received your free gift, please submit a ticket. 
May 6, 2016, 21:3105/06/16
May 6, 2016, 21:37(edited)

Thomaskay said:

Plarium in good time will apologize for your mentioned loss, please be aware that your losses are significantly less than those incurred by Plarium during the previous 24 hours. To compensate for Plariums losses and to keep the lights on they have decided to take a small percentage of account balances. They didn't expect you to notice with the outages. To compensate for your losses they have distributed a message to all Archons advising of free gifts. If you have not received your free gift, please submit a ticket. 

i didnt get any dramachs as a gift, and to be honest, i only care about dramachs, you can offer me 1000 fire catapults or 100k of javs but i don't want that, i just want my dramachs back

gifts don't get me closer to buying additional building queues, unless your going to give me a artisan as a gift

anyway submited a report ticket, see where this gets me

great ticket wont submit

"One of the required field(s) is empty"

yeah no it isn't its just trolling me now

May 6, 2016, 21:5905/06/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:00(edited)
11/05/14

I lost 200 in similar fashion.  This is a serious glitch for players spending money.  Also submitted a ticket and waiting for response.

I was also looking to add building queues and had 200 not disappeared, I would have had it.
May 6, 2016, 23:4405/06/16

wraithm17s said:

I lost 200 in similar fashion.  This is a serious glitch for players spending money.  Also submitted a ticket and waiting for response.

I was also looking to add building queues and had 200 not disappeared, I would have had it.

think we should all be compensated for it

anyway i now need help with making a ticket it just keeps doing this crap now

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 10, 2016, 10:2905/10/16
09/17/15

If you receive the 'One of the required fields is empty' message, please re-fill the form with the correct ID. Here is an instruction: http://support.plarium.com/ensoldiers/Knowledgebase/Article/View/151/0/how-do-i-find-my-id. Please copy and paste the whole ID.

May 13, 2016, 03:0205/13/16
02/19/16
I lost 500 drachma but my biggest concern is the lack of response from Plarium.  They say there is about a 24 response time, I've been waiting 4 days.  I'm afraid to spend any more money at the bank or market for fear I'll take a bigger loss.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 13, 2016, 08:0005/13/16
09/17/15

rtmclin said:

I lost 500 drachma but my biggest concern is the lack of response from Plarium.  They say there is about a 24 response time, I've been waiting 4 days.  I'm afraid to spend any more money at the bank or market for fear I'll take a bigger loss.

Please be patient. Our Support Team receives a lot of questions daily. They also need some time to look into your issue and give you a solution. I'm sure they will answer soon.

And please don't forget to check your Spam folder. Sometimes email providers filter their letters. If you don't receive the reply till Monday, please post your ticket ID here, so I could check it.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.