All Categories

down server? site maintenance? could not login on the 4 of may 2016 lost my day not happy

down server? site maintenance? could not login on the 4 of may 2016 lost my day not happy

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 5, 2016, 16:3905/05/16
09/29/15

Dear Plarium support team!

Yesterday i was unable to login and i lost my 87 day run,i have not missed a day for 177 days i am totally addicted to sparta i love it and am gutted to miss out on this.

as many others which i have read about in the forums i tried to login many times yesterday and was unable too until earlier today. I could not even gereally gutted and frustrated i have invested real cash and a huge amount of my time to this amazing game. I could not access plariums home page nor any of the other games hosted by plarium, so i could not read any help information in the forums or anywhere else could i could not access it, i even tried youtube.

I would really appreciate it if you plarium support team would arrange it so my days are re set back to 87 it would be 88 today. if you need any data from me i would be happy to send you it.

I have tried over the last 177 days to contact the support team on various occasions with little success about a number of issues not really important hence i have not posted in forums before until now as this i thought deserves to be shared and low and behold many others have also experienced this problem through no fault of there own.

As an honourable Archon of the great world of sparta i urge you plarium support team to back the people that back u and the sparta war of empires by investing so much of there time to this amazing game and real cash.

This is all very frustrating and slightly dis-heartening that there has been no address to this matter that has been of any real help to us.

The honourable thing to do plarium support team is to rectify this problem caused not by any sparta archon......? we would like our days reset to how they where a day ago, what we have missed out on from no fault of our own is not excusable and totally dishonourable. we are not asking for nothing that is not rightfully ours.

Plarium support team please support us. AHOOO!

Kestrel

(ps i edited this message once i read a few other peoples message and realised that many of us had the same problem)

(ppss i am currently looking at a day1 tab and i refuse to hit it)

Views
Comments
Comments
May 5, 2016, 20:4305/05/16
10/20/15

That was my 87th day as well !

I was also upset because I was sure it would be reset but it turned out it wasn't ! I jumped directly to day 88, so that's cool... But I don't know about the others. Sorry for you mate anyway I totally understand :)
May 5, 2016, 22:3205/05/16

ok this is from plariums site

Currently, the game on our website plarium.com is not available, just as well as the Forum.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.There is an increased server load on the game servers and the forum: plarium.com/forum. Our developers are currently dealing with this issue. As soon as it gets resolved, game servers and the forum will be available.

Th

ank you for your patience and understanding. 

there you go.

May 6, 2016, 06:4705/06/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:55(edited)
11/05/14

FastReD said:

Archon, please contact our technical support team to investigate your case http://support.plarium.com/ensparta/Tickets/Submit/Step1/52

Wind us up why dont you ....... Plarium know they have an issue and they should be getting on the front foot and making it right.

Over 24 hours I was unable to log in for ...... missed the day.

They cant even get a message out stating what they will be doing to rectify the issues ..... just hiding behind a dysfunctional support system is only going to add to the system loading.

Prefer you hid with them rather than copy and pasting a generic reply

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 6, 2016, 10:0005/06/16
09/17/15
troublemaker said:

FastReD said:

Archon, please contact our technical support team to investigate your case http://support.plarium.com/ensparta/Tickets/Submit/Step1/52

Wind us up why dont you ....... Plarium know they have an issue and they should be getting on the front foot and making it right.

Over 24 hours I was unable to log in for ...... missed the day.

They cant even get a message out stating what they will be doing to rectify the issues ..... just hiding behind a dysfunctional support system is only going to add to the system loading.

Prefer you hid with them rather than copy and pasting a generic reply

Please don't worry, your Loyalty progress will be restored.
May 6, 2016, 17:2705/06/16
09/29/15

My loyalty progress has been restored to day 88 thankyou very much that is much appreciated.

Nice one support team you came through with honour restored! AHOOO!

Sharpen your swords ready the horses battle approaches!

Warrior Kestrel

ps. you came through support team thanks again :D

May 6, 2016, 17:4505/06/16
04/06/15

Archon, I'm glad that your progress has been solved 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.