All Categories

190 million invested in Xerxes and still no payout at lvl 138?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Nov 8, 2016, 18:4011/08/16

My last payout was for 140mil, i just finished another lvl 138 with a total of 190 mil invested and still didnt get payout. After the b.s. reward i got now im at 180 mil invested. Does anyone have suggestions on how to get my payout without smashing my laptop in the process?

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 8, 2016, 21:2411/08/16
Nov 8, 2016, 21:26(edited)

Wait to smash your laptop. 

Plarium Games already working with all their teams on a new drachma package        with includes a new laptop       

They can't even fix a bug with the reports, but you shall discover they are verry fast in creating new drachma packages       for the needs of their "hardcore gamers". Totally free of course to start.... if you have payed for a VIP agent.... 

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 9, 2016, 09:5911/09/16
09/17/15
Hundigo said:

Wait to smash your laptop. 

Plarium Games already working with all their teams on a new drachma package        with includes a new laptop       

They can't even fix a bug with the reports, but you shall discover they are verry fast in creating new drachma packages       for the needs of their "hardcore gamers". Totally free of course to start.... if you have payed for a VIP agent.... 

Hundigo, please, stop spreading false information on forum. 
Nov 9, 2016, 11:2111/09/16
Nov 9, 2016, 11:22(edited)
03/10/15
Hundigo said:

They can't even fix a bug with the reports, but you shall discover they are verry fast in creating new drachma packages    

he is not spreading false info there ...
Nov 10, 2016, 04:2311/10/16
10/08/16

I am at a much lower level but have also discovered several times that the amount i invest is not paid out properly (as i understand it that is). Maybe i haven't figured the system out right yet but if i invest 150 swords man and 50 hoplites on a few positions then get 1 mermydon and 7 jav's back i too want to smash my computer.

I also think that the drachmas packages r the most unfair aspect of the game cuz if u don't mind spending $99 u can skip hours and hours of work or risk raiding blinding knowing if u lose u can just spend more money to recoup your losses.
Nov 10, 2016, 15:1011/10/16
Nov 10, 2016, 15:11(edited)
01/10/16
there is a large percentage loss with each payout, some say its 17-20%, but acording my losses its more than 30 %. so playing often in persians will lead to enormous and permanent losses of army. 
Nov 10, 2016, 15:2011/10/16
09/16/15
pom said:

there is a large percentage loss with each payout, some say its 17-20%, but acording my losses its more than 30 %. so playing often in persians will lead to enormous and permanent losses of army. 
was it always like this or has it changed and gotten worse?
Nov 20, 2016, 05:0011/20/16
08/31/14
money grabbing grubs thats what its all about for plarium not something to help you advance in the game but about how much money they can drag out of your pockets
Nov 20, 2016, 13:1511/20/16
09/16/15

Hello Archons

PLAY PP's is actualy VERY SIMPLE, its not about luck, you just need to know half a dozen things, and you don't need spreadsheets, their even are also a way to find out if your "bank" is full or not, but if you don't have anything else to do, you can waste your time on spreadsheets, and whine yourselfs in forums. ..

With all this said, be smart, and play with your brain, not with your heart.

Best regards

Nov 20, 2016, 13:5211/20/16
Nov 20, 2016, 14:05(edited)

What you gonna tell here moderator Nuno Paiva ? 

That all the players that made topics and posts on the forum are 'STUPID' ? Or that they doesn't have any 'BRAINS' ? 

They only thing you did with your post is protecting Plarium with your silly answer and that just to protect your daily drachma pay out and nothing else, because you don't have any cleu what happend ingame. 

You get payed by Plarium , at the start it was to help the players, and to help Plarium with their forum. So as long you don't write that guideline that explaines every detail of the PP's and that with solid proof how it works, you are just the biggest 'whiner' on the forum, that revives all the time his troops with what he gain in drachma's as moderator and that ones and a while post how much pay-out he has but never post any picture or post on how much he had to spend to able to gain it . 

Players are a little bit smarter then you think they are and they are more civilazed then you think they are. Not any time I had one messaged back from different authorities worldwide that I'm a 'whiner'. They only thing I had as answer is; we agree with your argumentations, it only takes time to have that in regulations and laws to protect the players. 

Here on this game; you put on post on the forum on how Plarium Games changes all the time the rules and the gamemechanics and then you see the community manager and all the forummoderators on this forum to humiliate these players and if these players keep continuing posting on the forum with decent arguments, you ban them. 
Nov 20, 2016, 14:1011/20/16
07/12/15

Nuno Paiva said:

you just need to know half a dozen things

We're all ears..  

Nov 20, 2016, 14:4211/20/16
09/16/15

I don't need to defend anyone Hundigo, Plarium are made of grown up people, they can defend themselfs.

I´m not going to lie, i already spent good amounts of drachmas in Persian Positions (reviving units), but not anymore, i just stoped to think a bit.

Your comment just shows what kind of person you are, nothing in life is free Hundigo, unless love or hate, so guess what? We always have to fight to get what we want, if I'm not happy with my path, I just have to change it, I do not sit crying and making tantrums with everything and everyone.

Hundigo, I will not argue with you.

If you want to have a healthy conversation with me, it will be an honor, but if you chose to continue throwing stones, well i'm sorry, but i'm not the right person.

Best regards.

Nov 20, 2016, 15:0411/20/16
07/12/15

Nuno Paiva, you made a statement in the forum not at Hundigo, that " PLAY PP's is actualy VERY SIMPLE, its not about luck, you just need to know half a dozen things, and you don't need spreadsheets, their even are also a way to find out if your "bank" is full or not"

This is quite serious I believe, because we often have "PP gurus" with all kind of wild assertions but NEVER a Moderator!

So, either explain or retract your statement!

Nov 20, 2016, 15:3811/20/16
09/16/15

Hello Kakos

My statment is based on facts, based on my experience and some of my members playing PP's, studying what those "gurus" said, in short, losing a little more time on what we think it is an important aspect of the game, and gathered all the pieces, we discovered some mechanisms by ourselfs, no one taught us anything, by which I believe it should be so.

EVERYTHING i said in this post is TRUE and SERIOUS, all you have to do is find out for yourselfs.

Nov 20, 2016, 16:5311/20/16
03/29/15
No info = no proof of fact!
Nov 21, 2016, 00:4911/21/16
07/12/15

Dear Nuno Paiva,

I don't think you really understand what a FACT is, so before you go and Google it, let me give you some FACTS:

FACT: Thousands of players are suffering trying to get ahead on PPs

FACT: Thousands of players are spending money and time to get ahead on PPs

Fact: Thousands of player are looking for some help/guidance to get ahead on PPs

.. and here comes ALL MIGHTY YOU telling us that is all "VERY SIMPLE" in caps!!

I cant believe I'm saying this but I totally agree with Houndigo (...) in that you are insulting everyone who plays PPs and then you try to hind behind nonsense like "find out yourselfs", insinuating that either we haven't been trying hard enough or that we all are really stupid! 

You could have been a hero and a legend but instead you are making a fool of your self..

I have a lot of respect for Moderators who often do a thankless job but you don't deserve that because of your statements, so I'm going to say what is often said to self proclaimed "PP gurus" like you and that is:

Put UP or Shut UP!!

Nov 21, 2016, 02:0311/21/16
08/31/14
well when you do 10 high lvl and get sh it rewards come on i know how they are done and have done them for some time lvl 126 through to 136 offence and the rewards arent worth what you invest and plarium just come back with the same bullsh it answers you havent spent that much in resources they are full of it, so once again a moderator comes to defend them do you guys have standard lines for all complaints or what
Nov 22, 2016, 10:1311/22/16

Nuno Paiva said:

Hello Kakos

My statment is based on facts, based on my experience and some of my members playing PP's, studying what those "gurus" said, in short, losing a little more time on what we think it is an important aspect of the game, and gathered all the pieces, we discovered some mechanisms by ourselfs, no one taught us anything, by which I believe it should be so.

EVERYTHING i said in this post is TRUE and SERIOUS, all you have to do is find out for yourselfs.

So you are lying out of your rear then. You haven't put up anything but blather and immediately descended to ad hominem against the player base, which frankly for a moderator to do so is pretty sad and pathetic. The other moderators at least have the brains to dance around the issue or say technical truths.

So I echo Kakos. PUT UP OR SHUT UP. 

If you have nothing of value to add to the discussion don't say anything. So far all you have done is antagonize the player base which isn't exactly happy at the moment. I might disagree with them on a lot of things but I agree with them on this. You aren't being helpful at all and bring shame to the tag of Moderator. Learn some tact if you are going to take on the responsibility of managing communication with people.

I feel sorry for your fellow Moderators and Forum Lady knowing that you exist and drag down everyone's opinions of those otherwise fine people whose only crime is being associated with you.

Sincerely,

Guy siding with Kakos and everyone else for once.

Nov 23, 2016, 09:3011/23/16
Nov 23, 2016, 09:42(edited)
03/17/15

I agree that some of the mods in here just treat the players like mushrooms, keep us in the dark and feed us bu-ll sh-it, Keep investing in a hope that you get a payback, thats the same ...it they tell everyone here in Las Vegas. At least here in las vegas they post the rules and they dont change them in the middle of the game. I tried the method everyone says to try, I got a payout of 2,000,00 then I invested in the bank 3 million and got a payout of 3.4 million then I invest over 5 million and no payout, I write down every man I lose and I subtract every man I win as I try to figure out when the bank is going to pay out, there is NO WAY to know. The bank has been paid out almost twice of what it paid me last time, Im getting sick of this game your playing with PP.  nothing is true to what we are told and I will prove it.  When I do get paid back I will come back and let everyone know, either your all liars or I will apologies and tell everyone that what your telling us is the truth, but so far I have heard your  b s long enough and have never seen a player that has been proven wrong otherwise that your telling the truth, only the mods say its true and no one trust that line. So time will tell when I post how much I invested and how much I was paid back for my investment. Unless I get booted out of the game because you dont want player to know the truth. Lets see if this gets posted so other players can read it.

And still no one answered Tagtrenfans question, just skirted around it. Like usual. I never saw a business, were they are so hated by their customers. I worked in Silicon Valley for 50 years, I have shopped in every major city in the USA and Plarium is the worst company when it come to pleasing their customers, if you would have treated your customers right from the very beginning you would be 10 times bigger than you are, eventually you will run out of customers because you dont treat us like customers. Players shouldnt feel like they got ripped off.
Nov 23, 2016, 15:5111/23/16
Nov 23, 2016, 16:05(edited)
09/12/16

Kakos said:

Dear Nuno Paiva,

I don't think you really understand what a FACT is, so before you go and Google it, let me give you some FACTS:

FACT: Thousands of players are suffering trying to get ahead on PPs

FACT: Thousands of players are spending money and time to get ahead on PPs

Fact: Thousands of player are looking for some help/guidance to get ahead on PPs

.. and here comes ALL MIGHTY YOU telling us that is all "VERY SIMPLE" in caps!!

I cant believe I'm saying this but I totally agree with Houndigo (...) in that you are insulting everyone who plays PPs and then you try to hind behind nonsense like "find out yourselfs", insinuating that either we haven't been trying hard enough or that we all are really stupid! 

You could have been a hero and a legend but instead you are making a fool of your self..

I have a lot of respect for Moderators who often do a thankless job but you don't deserve that because of your statements, so I'm going to say what is often said to self proclaimed "PP gurus" like you and that is:

Put UP or Shut UP!!

Aaagh Kakos ... whine-whine-whine as usual. 

If you read the forums you will know that Moderators will not let you in on the secrets of Persian Positions, because Plarium does not want that. Surely you've heard that it is meant to be a riddle? This means that you need to figure it out. So please stop whining about it if you can't, and try harder :P

The post from Nuno was as respectful as you'll ever get on any forum. Look at yourself, and at what you are saying in response to that. Why? (Have you ever wondered why people will not help you?)

Also, and others have said this to you before, please keep your apparent self-esteem issues out of the forums, and don't take it out on perfectly good people. Your sense of entitlement is worse than that of African Politicians ... or on par. Get a grip please.

Nov 24, 2016, 00:0011/24/16
Nov 24, 2016, 13:07(edited)
07/12/15

jgvrolijk85rsa said:

Aaagh Kakos ... whine-whine-whine as usual. 

At best you have me confused for someone else, at worst you're just slinging mud..

About the rest of your post;

"If you read the forums you will know that Moderators will not let you in on the secrets of Persian Positions, because Plarium does not want that"

Your "conspiracy theories" are just nonsense..

"The post from Nuno was as respectful as you'll ever get on any forum"

Posting in a thread of someone who just lost 198m and saying that winning in PPs is "VERY SIMPLE" is quite callous, insensitive and totally disrespectful IMHO. Adding insult to injury, instead of offering some advise he comes up with homilies like "play with your brain, not your heart", thank you Mother Teresa..

"Also, and others have said this to you before, please keep your apparent self-esteem issues out of the forums, and don't take it out on perfectly good people. Your sense of entitlement is worse than that of African Politicians ... or on par. Get a grip please."

WOW! Maybe you would like to elaborate on my apparent self-esteem issues, please!

Finally - ignoring your African Politicians crap- what exactly do you see as my "sense of entitlement"??

Although I would welcome any advice on how to play the game better in general, I don't ask for any help on anything and the reason is this:

I am lvl 83, I'm not in any coa, I don't compete with anyone and I don't really care if I get to lvl 84 next month or next year.. lol

My attitude to the game is even more simple.. if I like an update I use it and if I don't I just ignore it!

I might post a comment about something but I DO NOT "whine-whine" because -I'm sure controversially- as far as I am concerned is Plarium's game and they can do whatever they like -period!

I am a coiner BY CHOICE and play the game because I enjoy doing so, when I don't anymore I will stop playing, WITHOUT ANY REGRETS

To summarize your post: “Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something.”

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.