political attacks removal

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Jul 10, 2016, 14:2207/10/16
07/12/15
Littlebiscuitz said:

Dont know why my message was deleted by anyway, I messaged the guy afterwards and he said that was only a quarter of what he had, if thats the case then god help the other players. 
I'm still not sure what happened though.. did he lose 85m offense/defense because of PAs or what exactly??
Jul 10, 2016, 17:2407/10/16
11/25/15
Kakos said:

Littlebiscuitz said:

Dont know why my message was deleted by anyway, I messaged the guy afterwards and he said that was only a quarter of what he had, if thats the case then god help the other players. 
I'm still not sure what happened though.. did he lose 85m offense/defense because of PAs or what exactly??
100 PAs were sent at my teammate then a small raid of about 5 mil got sent at him. Later on that day 1 person sent 84 mil at him like it was nothing.
Jul 11, 2016, 12:5107/11/16
08/25/14

Kakos said:

ThatBloke said:

He deleted his message...

Anyway, 84 M is a small offense nowadays. That's somehting than can be gotten from about 1 1/2 years playing Persians, actually from the last 9 to 12  months, since the first year should be used to grow up first.

You are KILLING me.. today is exactly one year I have been playing for and I only have just over 36m offence.. GRR.. LOL

Which is not bad at all. :)

The idea is, now you have enough units to play higher levels of Persian poisitions, you can invest more to get bigger rewards.

That's why and how armies are growing faster over time.

However, the fact they've reduced the partial rewards down to almost nothing doesn't help at all. I suspect it was a first attempt at containing the bug exploit that has been found and fixed lately, and I'd wish they'd bring back the previous values range for the partials, as it has now become very hard to grow up armies. :/

Of course, people knowing and exploiting the loophole could still get important rewards, but for people finishing positions on the go, it wasn't obvious at all... And now all methods produce the same lame results.

Jul 14, 2016, 18:0607/14/16
11/05/15
my army is still growing thanks to Persians 
Jul 15, 2016, 07:3207/15/16
08/25/14

Yes, you seem to be losing a lot.

But 10 M (in combat power) is much less than my latest investments on Persians.

What I mean is when you have enough troops, you can invest some of them doing higher and higher levels of Persian positions to get much more troops.

What's starting to worry me a lot, though, is I've paid back twice the bank and am still getting nothing but down payments... There's something fishy right now. >_<

Fortunately, I've hit lots of quest (top) levels and got "big partials", so the losses are almots balanced by the gains for now, but it's absolutely abnormal I've still got no payout at all at this stage. o_O

Jul 17, 2016, 01:4207/17/16

Kakos said:

Sorry, I am not sure what you mean by "the final blow to my fellow coalition members city was 84 million from 1 player."

that's why he shouldn't defense his city with everything, unless he is ready to lose it all or he has huge army, talking 200mil + def

u get PAed to death or run over train, there is always someone with massive army who can wipe u out.

btw regarding positions, I don't think they help to grow army at all just by simply playing them, unless we count that exploit.

and building sidons, gsw, carths can speed up your overall army strength if u throw them on Persians, but it is nothing drastic

Jul 17, 2016, 10:1007/17/16
11/05/15
they can but you have to understand the banking system, I have never built an Agema but I have a couple of thousand of them ;)
Jul 18, 2016, 21:4307/18/16
morteeee said:

they can but you have to understand the banking system, I have never built an Agema but I have a couple of thousand of them ;)
but more or less u have same army strength if u play Persians or don't, I know players who keep all troops and have as big army, true u have 50k swords and other grain intense units laying around, but they can get rid of them in pvp
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jul 19, 2016, 13:0907/19/16
09/17/15
Rob May said:

morteeee said:

but more or less u have same army strength if u play Persians or don't, I know players who keep all troops and have as big army, true u have 50k swords and other grain intense units laying around, but they can get rid of them in pvp
50k swords...
Jul 19, 2016, 23:3007/19/16
09/19/14
that happens when you remove units dont die if without grain limit :)
Jul 19, 2016, 23:4907/19/16
Gorgo said:

that happens when you remove units dont die if without grain limit :)
more like disposable 50k agemas laying around, happens with that change to some players :)
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.